PDA

View Full Version : girly shopping

rachael
03-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Today I went shopping and bought a black lacey teddy with a sexy hankerchief skirt, satin corset, panties and silk hold up stockings with black sandles i feel so hot and femine. Hot and up for fun

breastman
03-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Today I went shopping and bought a black lacey teddy with a sexy hankerchief skirt, satin corset, panties and silk hold up stockings with black sandles i feel so hot and femine. Hot and up for fun
that sounds so sexy i would love to be wearing the teddy and the panties

adam001xx
03-09-2004, 09:46 AM
hi i am adam i am new to cross dressing bu t i do like to wear my friends moms nivkers and bra when i can get away with it , i am from birmingham, call me 07941052669

Ivana
03-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Rachael,

Your selection of that black lace teddy sounds thrilling and nice. One article I love is a white or black lace garter skirt with lace around the bottom and nude thigh-highs held up by satin garters. And of course a sexy satin push-up bra from Victoria's Sercret.

Ivana

Lani
05-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi, I have been shopping today also. I bought a slinky black lacy nylon half slip which is short so that I can wear it under my trousers. also a body shaper in black and natural colour hold ups with lace tops, Cant wait to get them on when everyone is out, Oh and I also got a nylon full slip from a charity shop - handy places to buy stuff from. My heart always races when i am stood in a queue waiting to be served. Happy dressing everyone. Lani xxx

scoob
05-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Lani, sounds lovely. I also go to charity shops, usually make straight for assistant, explain I'm going to a fancy dress party (or stag night). Helps get it over with quick. One day assistant will laugh and say I sid that last time...! oops!

Lani
05-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Hi Scoob, Wish I had your confidence. I would have loved to have bought a dress or skirt today but as always I am unsure of the sizing. I will get there one day and just go straight in the shop and buy what I want without worrying what others must be thinking.

scoob
05-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Hiya Lani - I dont have any confidence at all. I just figured that other clientele (?) would stop and stare if I browsed. Smash and grab appraoch HAS led to disaster: I recently went into a charity shop, asked for girly dress for a party, came away with sheath dress (i just grabbed it, paid, and ran...) which is just way too small, plus has unfortunate flounces. I was mortified when putting it on (or trying to). Just wouldnt fit!!
Much better to be brave, go in, say you want to browse and try on - most assistants ar girls and they have a broad sense of humour plus are genuinely interested (I think) in blokes who are trying...