PDA

View Full Version : how do u xdress?

jo_ann
04-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Do you go the full nines right away, do you dress a little, then a little more, or does it vary?

I have to say for me it's mostly a little at a time. never know what the day is going to bring, and it's such a waste to invest an hour of your time only to realize you have to dress down to get something done.

Teresa Amina
04-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll be fine just clopping around in heels and drab! Usually I'll see my hair all lonely there and begin at the top.

sky0629
04-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I have a confort level here. Not that i don't want to dress to the nines i'm just unable to. a little here little there

Jennaie
04-11-2006, 08:06 PM
I probably dress like a GG, when I am just here, I dress comfy, always with a bra and forms on, but sometimes I am just sitting here in my thongs, "Tamara" calls panties thongs, :lol: . and maby a soft sweater or blouse. When I have intentions of going out, I dress all the way. Usually, unless I am practicing, I do not put on makeup for an evening at home. It's expensive and I choose to save it for going out.

Wombat
04-11-2006, 08:26 PM
It varies, though its been a long time since I've done the full makeup bit and years since I went out anywhere.

I'm in a weird phase at the moment - I'm most likely to be unwashed, unshaven (face that is), filthy, stinky, just got up, and dressed in a bra (with forms), panties and either a dress or a nightie.
Weird, but hey, I make no pretentions about being 'normal'.

Wombat.

Karren H
04-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Fully, otherwise its not really crossdressing its more crossUNDERdressing!!! hehehehe

Love Karren

Billie1
04-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Fantasy to reality seems to be the usual pattern.

Rebecca C
04-11-2006, 09:30 PM
i always have something on like thigh highs and panties or pantyhose .always wearing a bra . i wear something fem everyday under my drab .

lela
04-14-2006, 04:05 PM
It depends on certain things. I live alone, and work from my house. If all of my lady chores (cleaning house, ironing etc.) are all caught up, I'll take my time and get fully dressed in my business attire. If I have a lot of things to do around the house, it's usually shorts or Capri's a cute top and sandals. Very little makeup, except my lipstick....I have to wear lipstick all the time.

Tina Dixon
04-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Now that I have all my stuff, I need to go all the way or I don't bother.

Marla
04-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Most of the time I start with a little make up and then more make up and then the wig and by the time Im finished I am soooo fem!!! I just love my life!

Paula G
04-14-2006, 07:37 PM
How I dress depends on what mood I'm in at the time and whether or not I have time to myself to dress. It can be anywhere from just a pair of flats & hosiery to a skirt & heels to fully dressed, wig & makeup.

Krista Leather
04-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Fully, otherwise its not really crossdressing its more crossUNDERdressing!!! hehehehe

Love Karren
Karren you look absolutley beautiful....;)