PDA

View Full Version : What are u doing this weekend?

carriejoe
04-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi all, well only two days of work left and then a three day weekend for Easter. So whats everyone's plans. I plan to stay at home with my girlfriend and stay completley dressed enfemme. I can't wait. We have already started planning to paint each others nails and give each other facials, and just relax and watch movies. It should be fun as I have not yet been able to stay dressed for a whole weekend for one reason or another. Well I hope everyone else has a great weekend!:D

Diannna
04-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Unfortunately, my g/f has a rather large family. So we will have people over and have to go to her family also. All I'll have is the night together just before we go to bed. A little wine and some tv while we're in our jammy's. Maybe a little extra in bed??????????????????

Karren H
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Hmmmmmm Well I have an ice hockey game, and work in the yard. Have a ton of work to do for work work and next to no time for Karren to even try on the new Easter Dress!!!!! SIGH!!!!!

Love Karren

Wombat
04-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Well, my plans have shifted from taking my wee boat out sailing to 'finishing making the sailing bits so I can take it out sailing sometime in the future'. Up to now, she's been driven by oars.

Wombat