PDA

View Full Version : My weekend enfemme!

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 03:25 AM
Last weekend I was at our TriEss meeting in Champaign Illinois. We had been meeting at a local Hotel. It’s nice cause you can get a room, and stay over after the meeting. This time I had to get a room 30 miles away from the meeting. As all the Motels in the town had been booked for the weekend. It was Mothers visitation at the local College. I drove the two hours to get to my motel, from where I live. Then got dressed in the Motel.

About 4:30 the Hotel Guy called on the phone and asked me to come back down and register on the Hotel registry. So I did. I was dressed in my blue jean peasant skirt, camisole, and Open work crochet knit top. Also wearing a pair of 2 ½ inch heeled black boots. It was the exact picture from the catalog as I had bought the complete outfit. He looked at me real close and said can I help you. I said yes I’d like to sign in. He said yes Ma’am what type a room would you like? I said “ Oh, Sir I have a room already “. Then I did sign His guest book. He was in aw. He said to me “ are you Mr. X “ Yes I am. Thank you and I started to leave. He smiled. His Wife said to me as I walked out the door “ Thank you Mis “

Then I drove to the meeting about still a Half hour away. It was as I said in another Hotel in the Champaign area. I parked the car and walked in. What a lovely place compared to the little Hotel I was in. Nice Chandeliers, plush carpeting etc. The meeting was wonderful, much better than some. The subject was about relationships and marriage. An open floor forum so to speak.

After the meeting 3 of us Girls did go to Smoky Bones for Dinner. What a nice place. I had their Chicken Fingers platter. Wow was that good. The Management and people that did wait on us, treated us well. It was Yes Ma’am this and that.
You Girls ready to order etc. Very professional people, of coarse they got a nice tip from our table.

After Dinner we drove down town Chamapign, IL. It was hopping being Saturday Night. Got to our stop, and did go into an office building. This is where one of the Girls has an office She rents to dress in, and to sew Her clothing. She makes Corsets, dresses etc. Most anything She can do on Her sewing machine. Right now She is sizing “ making “ a Corset for a GG’s wedding, from scratch. Loved the Venue of the office setting. We are thinking of having our meetings there. The Hotel is $50.00 just for our meeting room. This would be free.

After looking around and talking till midnight I drove the half hour back to my motel. When I got there the people next door were unpacking their car into their room. I talked to them for a minute, did help with a couple bags, and then did go to bed. I was like crashed till 10am. Got my Girl clothes on and had the morning breakfast the Hotel does offer. Everyone was nice and there was no adverse problems. I was totally excepted as female.

Cleared out my room, showered, then changed back to drab for the two-hour trip home. I should say changed only my outer clothing, and took off makeup and wig. LOL:

What a nice weekend!

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 03:38 AM
This is just one of the outfits I wore during the weekend.

This outfit and boots are from Roamans catalog.

cindybarnes
04-12-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi Haley,

That sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend ! A low stress way to spend quality girl time with some friends.
Isn't it nice to go to a resturaunt like that and be treated like any other group of ladies !

Its been a while since I have taken a weekend trip, but have a event comming up soon,,,,,amazing how much you can pack for just a few days LOL
Its sort of fun just planning what to wear ,usualy have a daytime outfit and evening stuff,,sooo just take everything that fits :)

Cindy

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I took like 6 outfits and four night time ones. Also I had enough makeup for a department store to stock their shelves, lol:) Took 3 Wigs for diffrent moods. It was fun and you know what. Not very expensive either. I'm guessing maybe a $150 for the weekend, gas and all.

EricaCD
04-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Sounds terrific! Lucky girl. (And I always overpack too...)

Wombat
04-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Sounds terrific! Lucky girl. (And I always overpack too...)

You haven't packed correctly if you wear more than half what you brought with you :eek:

Wombat

sherri
04-12-2006, 10:28 AM
This sounds silly but one of the things I love about a weekend en femme is being able to leave my nails on the whole time.

Wombat
04-12-2006, 11:11 AM
This sounds silly but one of the things I love about a weekend en femme is being able to leave my nails on the whole time.

Not silly at all Sherri. Nails, like your hair, are one of the defining differences between blokes and birds. Ever notice how women show their hands (and by default, their nails) to other women? Beautiful fingernails are soooo feminine it's silly.

Wombat

Phoebe Reece
04-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Haley, it sounds like you girls are getting your chapter functioning pretty well and are getting out and about more. Have fun with it.

Julie Avery
04-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Sounds like a great time Haley. But only 6 outfits? I can go through that many in a morning :cheeky:

And yes indeedy, it sounds like the price of the trip was right!

michellecd9999
04-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. I am VERY limited to getting out. I have made it to 2 Tri-ess meeting in Atlanta and the gurls there are all very nice and supportive. I wish I could go more often. It is fun to get out in public with the group.
Michelle

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
The head of our chapter Rae Wall is so nice, She gave me Her Palls Breast forms as She had gotten new ones. Oh I have to tell you they are so nice.

Anyway, more on the outing. While we were down town Champaign Illinois. A bunch of girls did pass us on the street. You know what? Not even a look back at us or anything. I was like thinking they would look at us and point or something. Gawd was I ready for the worst. But it was so cool. We were right next to a dance club and everything. We might visit it next time we go.

I love the TriEss meetings also. It's nice to be with peers.

Love to you my Sisters.

Shelly Preston
04-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi Haley
It sounds as though you had an amazing time.
If only we were all as lucky.

Laurie Ann
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Haley I am glad you had a nice weekend. It really is fun being girlie for an extended period of time.

Monica55cd
04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Wow what a wonderful fun weekend story...i wish i could do that sometime but it sems like its not something in the near future anyway....I too would love to be able to wear my nails for a whole weekend...thanks for the story Haley...

JoAnnDallas
04-13-2006, 07:50 AM
WomBat.... I have long arcylic nails and I get compliments a lot from GG's about how nice they are, how they wish their BF's nails looked as good as mine, and they always show me theirs too and I take their hand and look at their nails and compliment on theirs too. Don't get many comments from men, werid isn't it?? :D

HaleyPink2000
04-13-2006, 09:10 AM
It was a nice time. Even the girls that did go to dinner with us said it was one of their nicer times out. Smokey Bones is a venue that is a safe place for Crossdressers. They are in business to make money. Also not to judge us. So the girls that did wait on us were very good. Remember they get all kinds of customers, and we seem to pass quite well. If not well enough then it's good enough. LOLOL:)

uknowhoo
04-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Hey hey Haley! Thanks for posting about your weekend. I'm so glad you had such a good time (and maybe a lil jealous too:p ). I guess your wife decided not to join you after all, and that it worked out well.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Take care hun, Tammi

MsEva
04-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Wow, Haley, great time was had I see. Would love to go to an outing like that one. Lucky girl.

Jennaie
04-13-2006, 06:09 PM
A weekend like that can make your whole year. I know exactly what you mean about nails, I often have to leave the nails bland do to time restrictions. Glad you had such a great time.

HaleyPink2000
04-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Thanks girls! :) Looking forward to next month to do it again.

Karren H
04-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Ata girl, Haley!!!!

Love Karren