PDA

View Full Version : Why/What do you get out of CDing?

Samantha?
04-12-2006, 03:46 AM
Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new here, and I just wanted to know what everyone felt about their dressing. I know some people here love dressing up in women's clothes, but would never tell anyone or go outside; others are more transgendered - want to be or look just like women; still others, like myself, feel that dressing in women's clothes is a natural expression, want to all the time, but don't want to BE women.

Mainly, I just want to hear what everyone has to say about their crossdressing, because so many different kinds of people fit under just the one simple word.

P.S. - To clairify myself, although I'm still pretty much in the closet (except to my girlfriend, who is really supportive) WHEN I come out, I would like to wear women's clothes all the time - not just dressy or fancy clothes, but different kinds for every occasion and day. I'd still have the same sense of style, except I would actually get to wear outside what I only do in secret now. (And of course more feminine stuff, but that goes without saying)

Just curious to hear what you all feel. :)

-Samantha

Phillis
04-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Hi Samantha: Welcome to the forum. I am going to try to answer your question. I have been cding since the age of five. I am now 64 yrs old. I just enjoy the feeling that it gives me. I have not been out in public fully dressed as of yet. It is hard to describe to another as to what they actually feel as each person has their own reason, which will most likly differ from everyone else. I stay dressed in the house all the time. When I go out in my drab clothes I usually have on panties and a small cup bra that is not noticable to anyone. I feel that I am a female trapped in a male body. If you search the different forums, maybe someone else has the answer that you are looking for. As I said I just enjoy the feeling that wearing women's clothes gives me. Best of Luck and Best Wishes.

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 04:34 AM
I get a bit of normal. It feels like me when I dress. Anything else feels wrong.

RachelDenise
04-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Like many of us, it just feels right. I can match my clothes to my psyche. However, I don't deny that there is a sexual part of my self-expression as well. I don't want to be a woman, just want to look and feel like a girl at times. I guess the perfect situation would be having the ability to slip from guy to girl mold and back seemlessly.

Helen MC
04-12-2006, 05:52 AM
Sexual pleasure, comfort and contentment.

Veronica E. Scott
04-12-2006, 06:11 AM
For me I get the feeling of being one with myself it is as though all of the pieces of the puzzle come to gather that make up me ,it dosn't mean I have to fully dress to feel as though I am all togather.

AnnaMaria
04-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Samantha,

For me dressing just feels natural. When I wear womens clothes I makes me feel as if I am actually wearing what I should have been wearing all my life. So much so that I have actually started to wear womens pants in place of my mens dress pants when I go to work. The thing that you have to realize is that just because they were made for women does not mean that you can't wear them in drab it just means that you have to pay more attention to the style and color.

My wife asked me once "What difference does it make if they are womens if they look like mens?" My answer was that they are more comfortable and they just feel right.

For me personally the dressing has nothing to do with sex, it's all about being able to express myself for who I am no matter what the occasion. There are a few people that I am out to including my wife who is wonderfully accepting and loving in spite of her religious upbringing which taught her otherwise. She has come to the realization that Anna is the natural expression of who I reallly am and not just someone who comes out when I put on a dress.

In your post you mentioned that when you come out you would like to be able to dress all the time in womens clothes that are suitable to the situation not just the more fem stuff and I agree with you totally. That is the reason that I chose to start wearing womens pants instead of mens in spite of teh fact that the fashion world makes it difficult for a girl who is 6' to find pants that actually fit properly in length. But it is possible to find them and they are becomming more available all the time.

welcome to the group

huggs
anna

Teresa Amina
04-12-2006, 06:56 AM
For me it is the joyous expression of my Inner Self. Seeing that Teresa Me in the mirror would make me squeal like a teenage girl if I didn't have this 50 year old guy voicebox!:D I do smile ear to ear!:DAnd then there are my newfound Happy Tears!:D Guess I'm hooked, ya think?

wendy
04-12-2006, 08:32 AM
i share the same sentiment as the other girls, to me it feels so right and very comfortable wearing women's clothing. I also find it be very relaxing, whenever I dress I can literally feel the stress of everyday life just melt away.

In my younger years I used to CD for the sexual pleasure, but I guess with age and maturity, I find it less and less of a sexual thing and more of something that feels right, something that is an extension and part of me.:happy:

Wombat
04-12-2006, 08:37 AM
What do I get out of cross dressing? You mean apart from the light wallet and the heart stutter everytime the dog races to the front window and barks?

Umm, dunno. It just feels right.

Wombat

oh, and a very annoyed siamese because I won't let him sit on my lap when I'm wearing nylons (too many pointy bits)

Meag
04-12-2006, 08:54 AM
When I dress, it just feels right. Women's clothes are so silky, comfortable, and look so Nice. I guess I would say that it is undiscribable. It just feels good.

Meag

Tiffy
04-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Samantha, I would love to dress all the time but do not desire to be female. And of course there is some sexual pleasure in it. My wife is very supportive and I dress daily but would love to come out and go out.

Kisses, April Marie

tammie
04-12-2006, 09:56 AM
HI Everyone: Sammy, for me crossdressing started by accident, I was told to wear a bra by a woman I was smitten with at age 14. I immediately got sexually arroused and was changed forever when I got my sister's black lace underwire bra on. It was a coincidence that it fit me like I was measured for it.

I have been CDing now for 40yrs. I tried to stop several times IE purged and found I missed it as much as sex with young women. I still miss that (I am 54and don't get many opportunities to bed young women now).

I find that the sexual excitement from CDing is just as intense as ever for me however. The shock of my adult life is that now I still want to be dressed in lace and satin after I climax nowadays. I prefer being in a bra and pantygirdle and slip more than any other clothes. I often wear lingerie under my "man clothes' as often as possible.

My present SO feels I am something less than "normal". I quite agree with her as I realize most men either don't wear bras and panties, or don't admit it. Also I do not care to watch any sports on TV. I would actually default to yard work if those were the only choices. Thank goodness for TCM and AMC.

My darling SO was given the chance to "jet me" on our 3rd date. I showed her my panties and told her I "prefer women's chonies". I have not ever worn men's tighty whiteys and have only made one concession to her. I forgo the lace and pink for black sans lace. Other times when she is not able to be with me I wear bras garterbelts/stockings and slips too. She knows but doesn't want to see.

I am manly in other areas of my life, I know the importance of being socially acceptible for her sake, but if I were alone and not constrained by work or society I would have implants for my enjoyment.

Samantha?
04-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to respond. I guess the answer is, no matter what, it just feels right. I think that's right on. The reason I personally want to go outside and dress all the time is, if society wouldn't care, would I do it? Absolutely. Why let others dictate what I wear or how I live my life? I'm going to do it, and just brace for any consequences.

:) Smiles and hugs,
Samantha

Amelie
04-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Simple- I want to be a woman.

Penny
04-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Well for me it's all about pretty. I love pretty clothes. I completely make
myself as pretty as can be from head to toe. When I do this, I feel pretty
inside and then I feel like that one part(the pretty part completes the puzzle).
Lately though, I have been able to feel pretty most of the time even though
I may not have makeup on. I'm very comfortable in pretty clothes and come
and go as I please. I will answer the door and feel pretty doing it. I can feel
pretty wherever I go when I am the pretty me.

petticoatlisa
04-12-2006, 02:41 PM
although when i started at 14 it was strictly for sexual pleasure (And it still is about 80%) i too, find that i just love women's fashions and the overall female appearance...

Stacie Stockman
04-12-2006, 03:32 PM
The feeling that I dont have to be my male self, with all of the baggage that goes along with being a man. Being a CD allows me to escape that for a couple hours. I dont feel that Im a woman in a man's body, wouldnt want to live as a woman for all time, but just to escape having to be a man for sometime.

Jenna1561
04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Amelie said it - I want to be a woman.

I love seeing myself as a woman, I look in the mirror and I don't see an illusion - I don't see a man dressed in women's wear, I see what should have been.

I love seeing the wider hips and narrower waist (OK maybe narrow is a bad choice of word for me - but you know what I mean) and bustier chest.

I enjoy putting on makeup - it's a defining part of being a woman.

Jenna

lovesnylons
04-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I do it because of the way it makes me feel. It's just relaxing. Of course there are the times when it really turnes me on, but that's another thread

I think another reason I do it is because I'm jealous. As a man, I don't have many options of what to wear. I can wear jeans or slacks, or I can wear boots or tennis shoes. As a woman, the choices are endless!!

Danielle
04-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Welcome and nice to say hello to you in regards to your question,I have noticed that too,I guess theirs diffrent phases in crossdressing and purposes.
I love women that use what I like them to wear,High heels lingerie ect...
Since I was little I use to steal mom"s friend pantyhose and at that age for that impulse to be there is something you cannot just turn off.Now being older is still here why I don't wanna know because I just love it:notlistening:sometimes you do it because your body is asking you for it

Pink Satin Sissy
04-12-2006, 04:32 PM
I love to cd because:

It is a tremendous stress reliever!

It makes me feel pretty and sexy.

It makes me, in some way, more understanding.

Finally, it makes me happy.

Pink

mellisa
04-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I just love the feel and the look. So does my wife!:p I dress for my home office, but wish it was ecceptable to wear them like it is OK for women.

maid phylis
04-12-2006, 05:19 PM
for me being a cd is being able to express my inner self.as my inner self is more feminine than my other half i feel more like a woma when i am in a skirt and top.i come to my cd group and every time i get compliments for what i am wearing,i always come to a meeting wearing something differentand pretty.so for me being a cd is my desire to be accepted as what i am a woman.love phylisanne:c9: :doll: :love:

kittypw GG
04-12-2006, 05:27 PM
When my husband is not pressuring me, sometimes the feeling that I want to please him in this way is overwhelming. It starts early in the day with a plan. I giggle to myself thinking about how naughty I'm plotting to be. I usually call him and make a date or I prearrange it in person. Then I execute the makeover with either something that we already have or something that I have gotten new for the event. As Dannielle emerges I feel a sense of pride and love that I can not describe. She is so happy that I have choosen her to hang out with. We listen to music, talk, makeout. The last time we had a photo shoot which is where my Avatar came from. She picked it out. I started out being very accepting and supportative of her, I even picked her name. We have had a rough road for the last couple of years and my acceptance dropped off and was replaced by stress and confusion but we managed to stay together. We found this forum and all of you wounderful people (some who impress the hell out of me with their insight and wisdom). With out all of you we may not have made it. Dannielle gives our relationship a new and exciting dimension. A deeper love than I would have ever known before, that is what I get out of crossdressing. I love you honey. Kitty

bredalee25
04-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Well for me it's making the outside match the inside. Since I feel like a female on the inside I try to make the outside look the part. When I do get the chance to dress it;s so fulfilling to reach down and become the best looking woman I can with my limited wardrobe. GG doesn't know about my cding so it's rare that I can dress to the nines but sometimes I sneak on a bra or panties when she's in another room and it's like my fix it satisfies my urdge til I can get all prettied up with no place to go.