PDA

View Full Version : Need opinion

Sally Jo
04-12-2006, 06:33 AM
It seems I have an obsession with beautiful breasts. As far back as I can remember I have always looked at those beautiful breasts. In my near 50 years of marriage I have always admired my wifes beautiful breasts. She will always remember me for my looking at and feeling those beautiful things. I wear a 38 DD bra. And right now I am dressed in a bra, panties and panty hose. Does anyone else have this obsession that I have? LOL Sally Jo.

Teresa Amina
04-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Wouldn't call it an obsession but those poor girls who are flat chested don't do anything for me, and of course in Teresa mode I must have my forms to look like I want to.

Ellaine
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM
The term "Breast is best" always makes me smile :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...If I had a wish, I'd wish for everyone to sport a pair of the finest!!! (Me first) After all, why shouldn't men feed babies, it might sort some of them out!!! lol

sweeting
04-12-2006, 07:00 AM
you are not alonei think we all have the same feelings enjoy laurie

Wombat
04-12-2006, 07:18 AM
I prefer a pretty face to breasts ... but with forms, I get nice breasts whereas no amount of war paint can make me pretty :D

Wombat

heather_nouveau
04-12-2006, 04:36 PM
Sally:

You are in good company! Love em! (Trying to get some of the "home grown" variety with the herbals!) (Coming along slowly, but nicely!)

Hugs,

Heather

Julie York
04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
The idea of what is a beautiful breast is so horribly warped now that women must feel horribly inadequate because of all the crap thown at them in advertising etc. I don't actually LIKE big scary silicone breasts. I do, however, think that womanly genuine boobs are really sexy. When they are at their best, all perky and lovely it doesn't have anything to do with the size or shape. They are just.......nice.

RebeccaLynne
04-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Large breasts will always draw attention, but the phrase "more than a mouthful" always comes to mind. I like "em all, large or small, but don't see the augmentation through implants as warranted or necessary for GG's. As for TG's, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Maureen Henley
04-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I don't care for large or small breasts, per se. What I find appealing are breasts that fit the rest of the figure. The typical pin-up calendar model is generally over-endowed, whether naturally or artifically, in my opinion. A woman is most attractive with a fit, reasonably muscled, and curvateous figure and a B-C cup. Give me a properly proportioned bust line any day.

For myself, with a barrell chest and plenty of extra weight, I need a C-cup at least to look proportional.