PDA

View Full Version : Can't put a dress on me!!!!!

Karren H
04-12-2006, 07:00 AM
So I was sitting there this morning, putting on my nylons and it hit me!! KRACKkkkkk! Ok, too dramatic, more of a thud or a plink!

When I was young, the neighborhood girls would play this game…… catch the boy and make him wear a dress!! There were three of them and I think one of them was named Karen too!!!!! The dress was an old off white satin job they gotten from their mother or grandmother. And for some strange reason I used to get caught a lot more than the other boys!!! Hehehe I can still remember the smell of that dress, different but nice. Has anyone had a similar experience in childhood?

They probably handed that game down to their daughters and their daughter’s daughters….. Soo if your ever in Houston and see a couple young girls with a white satin dress, chasing a couple boys down the street, please stop and thank them for me!!!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Julie Avery
04-12-2006, 07:05 AM
Geez, I must've gone to the wrong school!
I can run verrrrry slowwwwly when the need arises :cheeky:

Wombat
04-12-2006, 07:16 AM
Geez, I must've gone to the wrong school!
I can run verrrrry slowwwwly when the need arises :cheeky:

Don't you mean a slow lollop instead of a fast hop? :D

Wombat

Emily Ann Brown
04-12-2006, 07:40 AM
All the girls brought their Barbies to me to make dresses for because I knew how to sew. But the game sounds wonderful too, although hard to sew and run at the same time. GIGGLE GIGGLE

Emily Ann

jillinla
04-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Everything (or thong) has its beginning.

DonnaT
04-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Almost. I was the fastest kid in town, so never got caught.

Ellie
04-12-2006, 11:23 AM
That game wouldn't have lasted too long around my Catholic Elementary school... hehehehe.

ashlee chiffon
04-12-2006, 02:41 PM
my same age girl cousin made me wear that very same dress!
those were the days, my girlfriend!

Julie York
04-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I remember something like that. But I also recall that it was me who suggested the game. :eek:

stephanie100
04-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Almost. I was the fastest kid in town, so never got caught.
you dont know what you missed that sounds fun. hehehe

Angel73 GG
04-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Cute story. I remember dressing my little brother up in a dress once or twice. He was a good sport. I even curled his hair once. Hm...I don't THINK he's a CDer, but who knows....LOL

Dawn D.
04-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Yes, I can somewhat relate to this story. Only for me it was my babysitter and her daughters that insisted on me dressing as a girl when I arrived at their house after school. That was the only way I was allowed to play with the girls. I remember liking it very much. On the other hand my younger brother didn't care for it and ultimatly refused to do it. Oh well!! I dressed up every day. They even put some makeup on me. That was just so much fun!!!:c9:

Dawn

SherriePall
04-12-2006, 05:33 PM
No such luck here. I'd probably would have gotten into deep trouble if I had.

Tamara Barclay
04-12-2006, 11:36 PM
I used to do "bets" or "contests" that I would lose with a few of the neighbor girls. Or course for losing I would have to put on a dress. I will never forget wearing Lisa H's party dress!!!!!

Billijo49504
04-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Nuts, I went to the wrong tooo!!!

sarahjan
04-13-2006, 12:44 AM
I never had such luck.

At school there were these three girls that kept of dragging boys into the girls loo (restroom for our american cousins) and tried to debag them and tried to make them up as a girl. I kept wishing it was me and I was the one they forced to dress as a girl.

I only ever remember them once manging to get someone to go all the way most of the time the boy managed to escape. He look quite good. Fortunately for him I think only a couple of us saw him.

suanne
04-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Well this didn't happen to me but I was a part of this. I will explain. We were at a huge gathering of friends and the host had us all play some silly games. This one game went like this. She brought out a huge bag of clothing and put it infront of her husband. Then she played some song and the idea was for him to pull out a piece of clothing and pass it around and when she would stop the music you had to put it on. Well this one boy was in the circle (he was about 13 at the time) and his family was playing also. Well he got caught with a womans slip. We all laughed and he put it on. It was very funny and he was a very good sport for so young. Well the game went on and we were all having a great time. (darn I wish I would have got the slip) when a bra came out of the clothes bag. It went to timmy and he kept it just a little to long and the music stopped so he put it on. Many laughs, then another article of female clothing came around and you could see he was hanging on to it just a little to long again, so much so that others were noticing it as well, then his Dad stopped him from playing which made everyone feel uncomfortable. I knew then that my friend Timmy was a cder in the making. I didn't mentioned it to anyone but I knew by the look on his face and the reaction from his parents that this had been something they had delt with before. I wanted to talk to him but couldn't I still wonder how he is doing with his love of dressing. I still wish I could have worn that slip. It had sooooo much lace on it and was black nylon my favorite color in lingerie.

Suanne

ginafaye
04-13-2006, 07:19 AM
my mother used to sew a lot and used me as her dress dummy......i asked her one day why she didnt use my older sister and she told me that i would stand still better

DonnaT
04-13-2006, 09:56 AM
you dont know what you missed that sounds fun. hehehe
Oh, I know alright :D

However, being that fast I had a rep to maintain and letting a girl catch me? No, no, nooooo.: :eek:

MsEva
04-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Closest thing to that was one time..in band camp...er..ah..college our group of friends (we met freshman year, ate dinner together every night, most of us married from within the group) decided to see how cute the boys would be as girls, so they (girls) made us up, and made us have a fashion show of sorts..I won the best legs contest!! hehe:D

Megan_Renee
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
I was dating this girl in college, and she was feeling a little under the weather, and I said, half joking, "Would it make you feel better if I dressed in drag and did the hula?" And she said, "ha, yeah right." So I conspired with a friend of mine who was a tall girl and I borrowed some of her clothes, got a cheap wig from spencers and showed up in my GF's dorm room in drag and did the hula...

:-D

Karren H
04-13-2006, 10:56 PM
WOW Great stories, girls!! I think I'll play "can put a dress on me" tommorow and go shopping enfemme!! Maybe a new Easter dress!!!

Love Karren