PDA

View Full Version : What is your method for returning to male mode?

Misty_cder
12-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Over the last few months, I have noticed how I return to male mode has an emotional affect on me. If I quickly just remove everything in no particular order, I feel a bit edgy afterwards. If I remove items in a methodical way, I maintain that emotional high I have while being dressed. The routine I started is to remove any jewelry first, then my heels / shoes, followed by the wig and then clothing. If I have makeup on, it is the last to be removed. I?m curious to know who else has developed a specific approach to returning to male mode in order to keep that euphoria going?

Patience
12-10-2022, 12:07 AM
When I get back home after an outing, I like to take a shower pretty much right away, unless I have to do something else first. I pretty much take things off in the reverse order of how I put them on.

When I come out, I might put my boobs back on if I'm in the mood and if circumstances will allow. The fact I'm cleaner than before makes up (somewhat) for the fact I'm back in male mode.

CandaceNichole
12-10-2022, 03:23 AM
I like to leave the wig on until the last possible moment. Without the long blonde hair, I am a man again.

mbmeen12
12-10-2022, 04:12 AM
Logically strip, throw cloths everywhere... Pickup next and think on how the garments looked and or need replacement.

Merry Christmas everyone too xoKD

Helen_Highwater
12-10-2022, 04:27 AM
If I've been fully enfemme then how things come off depends upon what I'm wearing but at some point it's inevitable I get to the point of being in bra/forms and knickers. For me there is something definitely femme about just being in that state even if it's only for a few minutes while I hang dresses or blouses.

Last off is makeup, initially in the shower but deep cleaned afterwards to get any last remnants of mascara etc.

I've posed before that when taking off my bra I leave the forms in place, undo the hooks and remove bra and forms together. I guess it's leaving the girls on to the last moment.

The very last thing that goes off, my tuck. Even if naked I may get into the shower with it in place as I like to see that flat look, hanging on to my femme form as long as possible I suppose.

Karren H
12-10-2022, 06:34 AM
Obviously, clothing comes of in the reverse order that it went on. Although I have done the take my bra off first trick many times. Then hair and makeup. Not really a ritual.

Geena75
12-10-2022, 07:15 AM
I often don't get to be femme'd up for very long, so I really hate to go back so soon. To push myself into it, I pull off the wig and look in the mirror: the magic sort of evaporates then. So, it's about like Karren said, taking it off in reverse order. When not pressed for time, I carefully pack each item away as I remove it. And I pack the makeup so I remember what I used (if it worked well, anyway). When I am pressed for time, I have to go back and finish the process later.

GretchenM
12-10-2022, 07:16 AM
Fascinating. I have found that sometimes if I change too fast I feel a bit depressed afterwards. But I don't have a set approach. Another bit of evidence of how different we all are. Celebrate Diversity, as the old bumper stickers used to say.

MarinaTwelve200
12-10-2022, 07:48 AM
After a few hours dressed, I go to my bed and "pleasure myself" (there is still a sexual element here. perhaps a ritual "artifact" of my beginning days) this "Kills" the dressing desire COLD and I can't wait to take everything off. Then I go to the shower and get off every last scrap of makeup. Then I am good for over a WEEK without having ANY desires to dress or fanaticize about it. Seems sorta like a drug----the urge builds up and I take my "FIX" of my CD ritual, and I am good in man mode for days. afterwards.

krissysSecret
12-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Marinatwelve…that’s the most honest statement about crossdressing I think I’ve ever heard! I’m sure there are many here who feel the same, but no one wants to bring that up here in this forum. I appreciate your honesty!
Krissy

Jenn A116
12-10-2022, 09:57 AM
typically the first thing that comes off is the wig. It's kind of a practical thing since removing my clothing will probably dislodge the wig anyway. Oh yes, the jewelry comes off before that - forgot.

Once the jewelry and wig is off, the shoes are next, followed by the outer clothing. From there I proceed to removing the makeup, which takes a while. I may sleep with the nails and underclothes still on, not taking them off until the morning.

Basically I like to prolong the period that I'm wearing the foundation garments - especially the bra and forms.

Patience
12-10-2022, 10:27 AM
I’m sure there are many here who feel the same, but no one wants to bring that up here in this forum....no pun intended.

Almost too honest for the forum. Let's see if the post will be allowed to stand as is.

Btw, when I have a makeover, the makeup is pretty much always the last thing I take off before bathing.

CynthiaD
12-10-2022, 11:17 AM
My things come off in this order:
Bracelet, earrings, necklace.
Wig, dress, stockings/pantyhose.
Breastforms, bra, panties.
Then I step into the shower and shave everything.
Then I Step out of the shower, brush my teeth, do my makeup and reverse the process.
Picking out a new outfit takes the most time, because there are so many options and so many choices of each.
Dress, skirt and top, leggings and top, shorts and top, slacks and top, color and cut of each item, etc., etc., etc. …
Do I add a corset or other shapewear, what size breastforms go with my outfit, what color lipstick and nail polish, more etc.’s.
Fishnets, stay ups, pantyhose, footies, trowser socks, so many choices …
Mostly I wear house dresses, but I like to dress up sometimes, and I usually wear leggings for shopping.
I used to hate male mode, but I find it much more tolerable if I wear a wig, a dress and breastforms.

Stephanie47
12-10-2022, 11:18 AM
I only wear dresses, so the first thing off is the dress. As I always wear a full slip I usually find something to do before removing the slip; watch tv, sip coffee, etc. Next of is the slip, then heels and hosiery, then bra and panty. The wig comes off last as I suffer from male pattern baldness. If I am a home I do not wear makeup other than lipstick. If it is minimal makeup or a lot, that's the last.

CarlaWestin
12-10-2022, 11:37 AM
I enjoy the slow roll when un-Carla-ing.

Sallee
12-10-2022, 12:50 PM
my wig comes off just before the makeup which is last. The clothing is first

OrdinaryAverageGuy
12-10-2022, 01:11 PM
I usually realize what time it is, "oh crap I have to get going", and either lose everything fast and get redressed for my drive, or grab clothes to change into as I get near my destination.

Jessica Secret
12-10-2022, 01:29 PM
I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie, a bra or forms, and a wig to bed most nights - no makeup, hose or anything else. So with me it's simply a matter of slipping off the lingerie in the morning, then bra or forms, then the wig, then hop into the shower and get ready for the day as a guy, which is a huge buzz kill. :straightface:

docrobbysherry
12-10-2022, 02:10 PM
I take looking like a woman very seriously! Which requires some uncomfortable shaping gear.:doh:

So, after coming home from an event or after a shoot, I can't wait to get it all off!:eek:

However, there r those occasions that Marina mentioned. When I'm aroused after a shoot.:o

But, after that I tear it all off!:devil:

Heather76
12-10-2022, 02:15 PM
I have no routine whatsoever other than my bra and forms are almost always the last to come off. I think that's simply because I love boobs - mine or anyone else's. What I have seriously noticed lately is I'm slowly becoming a grumpy old man but I am always a pleasant and sweet old lady. When I'm dressed at home - even if it's just stockings, bra, forms, and top/nightie - I never complain about anything and I jump when my wife speaks. When I'm in drab mode, I can complain with the best of the other grumpy old men. I actually like Heather better than my other self in this regard.

MarinaTwelve200
12-10-2022, 03:09 PM
krissysSecret: I think it is a very important element to bring up. I was careful to select my words carefully. Thats what this site is about, INFORMATION and comparing notes. We are adults here faced with a "peculiar drive". My own reaction afterwards of not being able to get the clothes and makeup OFF fast enough, and not thinking about CD for days afterwards may be an important clue to my own psyche concerning CD. Others here may have noticed something similar.

Di
12-10-2022, 06:23 PM
Mod note

As your words were chosen wisely is why it was left.
Stop with the talk about moderation
And a warning to others not to take it more graphic…..that is where the trouble lies in the past.
This is the open section where guests can read/ families ect.
We are adults and can read between the lines no need to take it further in the open section.

TheHiddenMe
12-10-2022, 09:06 PM
More often than not, my conversion is often in the car, either in a parking lot, or in transit. Wig, back into the storage box, jewelry into my Sephora bag where I keep it, remove makeup with wipes, change into boy clothes, enter house with all stuff in a gym bag.

In other words, not very memorable but the function of having an adult son living with us and a wife where I don't really want her to see me dressed.

Jamie001
12-10-2022, 10:05 PM
The best way is to never return! Just stay presenting as a feminine male.

Jade P
12-11-2022, 09:02 AM
It is hard to take off my nightgown in the morning. But I underdress in panties and pantyhose day and night so that helps me feel feminine all the time. My wife and I sleep apart so I can wear nightgowns but she does not want to see me dressed, so I need to stay in my bedroom with door closed. She wears the pants in our relationship so I do as she says.

alwayshave
12-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Misty, I always take my wig off first. Then my jewelry, dress, foundation garments, forms, makeup and lastly nails.

Betty70
12-11-2022, 01:24 PM
I, unfortunately, can not fully undress, boobs remain, I struggle with gynecomastia.

countrygirl
12-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Wig comes off first as it will fall off as I undress. Then start at the top and go to the bottom. Unpadding as I go. Then remove the makeup afterwards. Sometimes I remove the makeup first so I don't get any on the dress or slip.

Brianne_bc
12-11-2022, 09:16 PM
I used to undress quickly and felt dirty and promiced myself ide never do this again when I dressed as a boy for excitement.
Now i underdress daily so I feel i never go back to male mode. Im a tomboy who wears sexy lingerie daily. yeh im messed up but its my life and I feel good that I can wear feminine things every day. My wife has taught me how to take off my bra without taking off my shirt.

Jane G
12-12-2022, 12:56 PM
I often stay dressed, to some extent for days at a time, since I retired. Often I don't do my full make up any more. Just what I am comfy with. That way I can pop out in male mode and not worry. Every thing in my wardrobe has it's place and generally goes back accordingly. It's simply become a part of life for me. Still content in the closest after all these years.

tifftg
12-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Heels come off first, then usually clothes but leave bra and panties on. I pack a few things away organize jewelry and clothes in cubes for storage and then take off make up--first with wipes and then eye makeup remover. Everything goes into a a plastic bag just for the occasion and then finally bra and panties and put my boy clothes on-always the saddest part.

faltenrock
12-13-2022, 04:27 AM
Whenever I return home after dressing, maybe after a longer trip, I start while driving back removing make-up with special tissues.

Then I find a quite parking spot somewhere and clean my nails, then I change my clothes.
After that I wash my very thin hair, which looks weird after having worn my wig, I always carry a bottle of water with me.
I dry my hair with the hot air ventilation in my car, using just the middle air vents. That's a strong and warm just like a hair dryer.

Last thing is packing all my clothes back and clean into my suitcase.
That's all, takes me about 30 min.

ronny0
12-13-2022, 07:56 AM
Sort of a need vs desire.......
Most often I 'try' to stay dressed as long as I can, but too often the need to use the 'necessary room' / toilet.
Determines the time frame that I re-dress or undress. Majority of my dressing is at home, so I stay dressed till I have to either get ready to go to sleep or use the bathroom. Once that happens I then re-dress in a more relaxed mode to either finally go to sleep or wind down the night.
If I have been out in public, then I normally re-dress to a more comfortable, although many time more provocative mode for 'at home' time.
I honestly would enjoy being out in public more, but I do grasp that I do not 'pass' so when I do go out I try to blend in.
Yet once I get home I want to be dressed as provocative as I can pull off...

Joanne108
12-13-2022, 05:18 PM
I have really thought about it. But I think I just take off the clothes hang them up. Put away wigs, accessories, makeup and finally my forms.Then I shower.

BrendaPDX
12-20-2022, 11:43 AM
Hi Misty,
I never really thought about it, but I am always just a little sad when I "undressed". I usually stand in front of a mirror; the order is generally jewelry first, followed by heels, skirt or dress, and then one final gaze in the mirror (heavy sigh). Sit down anywhere and take off my wig, bra, hoes or stockings, nails, and then a long hot shower. Thanks for the question, I enjoy the ones that make me think about something I do that I generally haven't thought about, but give me emotions.
Brenda

sometimes_miss
12-21-2022, 11:11 PM
I have really thought about it. But I think I just take off the clothes hang them up. Put away wigs, accessories, makeup and finally my forms.Then I shower.
Well put.
I only need to shower, if I've put on any scented things, or make up (which is rare). Maybe remove the nail polish. Other than that, just change my clothes and jewelry to my 'male uniform' to avoid upsetting the folks who would be disturbed by seeing someone who isn't of one or the other pure binary roles in our society. I don't really change how I behave or think, speak, or anything else. So, no two 'modes' exist. It's just me.

Cheryl T
12-22-2022, 11:34 AM
At this point I don't feel that I ever truly return to full male mode. Whether it's just hanging around the house or out and about, when the time comes I'm still me. In terms of changing my clothing there isn't' much difference any more. All my jeans/pants are women's, all my underwear (panties/socks) are women's, nearly all my tops are women's except for some t-shirts for those dirty jobs when I don't want my things damaged.
After a day out and about my routine is outer clothing come and a nightgown goes on. Hair and makeup come off and I moistuize. That's about it.

cosmolovesph
12-22-2022, 01:39 PM
My Thong and Pantyhose are the first to go on and last to come off.... often i will remain in my bra, PH/thong as I remove my make up.... at that point, no longer En-Fem for me.

jacques
12-26-2022, 12:54 PM
hello Misty,
Never go back!
I always retain something feminine even if it is just women's unperformed deodorant.
luv J

Mackem Sue
12-26-2022, 09:37 PM
I undress and keep the wig on as long as possible.

If there's no need to completely change, then the knickers, stockings and suspenders belt stay on for underdtessing under my jeans or trousers (like Ursula Harrison).

The latter allows me to return to full femme mode all that bit quicker if the need to be in male mode is for a brief period.

Sue

Lorna
12-27-2022, 10:08 AM
It depends on what is to follow. Having watched my wife (and others) get ready for bed, it's always top or dress off first, followed by full-length slip (if worn), then bra. The nightdress can then go on. Once that's done it's the skirt and/or waist slip then stockings follwed by girdle and knickers or, if wearing tights, panty girdle, then tights , then knickers (perhaps all three together!).
If it's getting back into male clothes then it's much the same with top half first and shirt/top back on, then the lower half. To me there seem to be few other options.

nancy58
12-28-2022, 08:20 PM
I always regret returning to male mode, and I do it in about the same order you do. The only thing that keeps the sadness from being complete is if I can put on a nightgown and sleep soundly with the knowledge that I will put it all on again the next morning. That only happens when my wife is away.

Jamie001
01-02-2023, 02:00 PM
Don't ever return to male mode. Just stay in feminine male mode all of the time.

Deborah G
01-02-2023, 04:36 PM
As Marina related, if "pleasuring" happens, then I pretty much return to the male world afterwards! But, I have noticed a change now since I am pushing the mid-60's barrier; I would rather stay dressed or at least under-dressed indefinitely.

JulieC
01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Deborah; I'm noting a similar change, though not in my 60s just yet. I've been at least partially dressed or underdressed for over a month now. I don't want to stop.

Ashlee
01-17-2023, 10:22 AM
Like a lot of us...I hate to return to male mode, especially so after pro makeover/picture sessions as the makeup was flawless. But, Just like Marina says, this is me exactly. I remove the wig and clothes while remaining in the panties, bra and pantyhose. Everything gets put back in their places then I remove the bra and pantyhose. Everything goes back to where they're kept. The last article of clothing to be removed before the shower is the panties as I will have used them in the pleasuring process. Into the shower I go and sadly...out he comes with Ashlee washed down the drain until next time.

Sometimes Steffi
01-17-2023, 04:39 PM
The first time I went to Keystone I was all girl all day and all night for 4 days. It was such an incredible adventure for me. Anyhow, Sunday morning I packed up Steffi and put my boy clothes on for the trip home. The next week was a total psychological crash for me. I wanted to go back to girl mode and I knew I couldn't. I likened it to a "hard landing" like a helicopter would encounter after losing power.

Since then, I always attempted a "soft landing". I would stay in girl mode as long as I could, stopping on the ride home to shop or something so as to ease the transition back to boy mode.