PDA

View Full Version : Club number 34 for me : ) Woo hoo

Sandi Beech
12-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Hi all,

I love exploring new places and this week is no exception. I went clubbing twice this week at a small club in Riverside CA called Menagerie. It was a lot of fun. A number of clubs have dancing right after a drag show, and I find that to be the best time to dance with and meet people while crossdressed.

On Tuesday I danced with several women. One in particular took an interest in hanging out and dancing with me. She had me standing side by side bumping hips to the music. It was a good time. When the club was closing, she walked me to my car and gave me a hug saying i was the most fun of anyone she had met that night. That was very heart warming - I felt like the grinch when he felt the Christmas spirit, haha.

I went back on Thursday night, and the show was almost over when I arrived. I sat next to a couple of women at the bar, and we chatted during the last part of the show. At the end, the drag queen says they are giving out free shots to 5 people, but they have to come up on the stage to be interviewed first. This woman next to me drags up up there saying - come on. Haha. So we were all asked a bunch of questions by the queen on stage. It was pretty funny really. We all got a shot of something kind of coffee flavored with cream on top. It was both fun and funny. I got some good dancing in later, but the two I was hanging out with did not dance so they left after a while.

More clubbing action planned for tonight. Last night I had to get some sleep.

; )

Sandi

CDMargret
12-10-2022, 10:18 AM
How Fun! I am wanting to go to our local drag show dressed myself yet hesitate. But your experience sound like I am missing out on some serious fun. Thanks

Sandi Beech
12-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Yes Margaret give it a try at least once. I did not even bother putting on makeup or hip pads on Tuesday. I only had my wig and lipstick on and it did not matter. On Thursday I had full makeup on, but the responses from people were the same. No one has ever been surprised to see me crossdressed when there to see a drag show.

Sandi

Crissy 107
12-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Sandi, Well you now have a following in another state, though maybe you already did.

Di
12-10-2022, 06:30 PM
You have so much fun !
I look forward to your adventures.:)

Sandi Beech
12-10-2022, 07:52 PM
Thanks Di. I am in Long Beach tonight so I will be doing some more exploring. My aim is is meet new people and just have fun with this little hobby of mine. It beats sitting in my hotel room watching TV when I have to travel for work.

Sandi

TheHiddenMe
12-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Yes Margaret give it a try at least once. I did not even bother putting on makeup or hip pads on Tuesday. I only had my wig and lipstick on and it did not matter. On Thursday I had full makeup on, but the responses from people were the same. No one has ever been surprised to see me crossdressed when there to see a drag show.

Sandi

So you managed to get out in less than 2 hours? What is this world coming to?

I have found often that less is more. People really don't notice if someone has hip pads or not, or perfect makeup or not.

Do you really have a scorecard or are you doing it from memory?

Sandi Beech
12-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Dee,

Actually I do maintain a running list. I am sure I have been to at least 4 of the clubs a dozen or more times so I can write a pretty decent review of some. I was thinking about posting a list under the places to go forum some time as it might benefit some.

Sandi

alwayshave
12-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Sandi, Sounds like you had another set of great outings.

Sandi Beech
12-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Make that 35, haha. I was in Long Beach last night at a club called Executive Suite. It?s not huge but has a cozy dance floor and bar upstairs. I got a LOT of dancing in last night, but I do not feel so good today so I guess it?s catching up with me, sigh.

Sandi

Rileyaz
12-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Make that 35, haha. I was in Long Beach last night at a club called Executive Suite. It?s not huge but has a cozy dance floor and bar upstairs. I got a LOT of dancing in last night, but I do not feel so good today so I guess it?s catching up with me, sigh.

Sandi

OMG! I used to live in Long Beach in 1987. Executive Suite was alive and well back then. I am happy to hear it is still alive and kicking!

Sandi Beech
12-11-2022, 11:18 PM
That is cool. The owner came out to greet me when I was waiting for my ride. I think that is a really nice touch. I do not remember his name though.

I danced with a woman who said she has been going there for 20 years so I guess the club has a following.

Sandi

docrobbysherry
12-12-2022, 02:11 AM
That was Lenny Sinatra, Frank's nephew!:daydreaming: