PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife tease you

Michelle 51
12-11-2022, 08:01 AM
Often if we're going to a special event where my wife is wearing a dress,heels and she is standing in front of the mirror in pantyhose, bra etc and applying makeup or putting lipstick on or any of the little things women do before going out and she'll look at me with a twinkle in her eye and say "bet you wish you were doing this" or she'll back up to me in a LBD and say "zip me up" and then add "bet you wish you were wearing this" and smile.She isn't being mean it's just a little joke between us.It took years to get to this point but it is a comfort level we've arrived at.

Jade P
12-11-2022, 08:46 AM
My wife does this too but is doing it in a more sarcastic not nice way. She is not very tolerant of my dressing. When she says I bet you would like to wear this I am honest and say yes I would. I hope with time and love she becomes accepting.

NancyJ
12-11-2022, 08:55 AM
There definitely is a big difference between mean teasing and fun teasing, and fortunately for me, my wife is very skilled at the fun and even erotic teasing about femme clothing. So, yes, she will tease me about what she is wearing and sometimes have me help her get dressed. She knows that I love being a part of it! Nancy

Crissy 107
12-11-2022, 09:01 AM
I can only wish for that to happen :(

Davina2833
12-11-2022, 10:08 AM
I'm with Crissy!!!

Gi Gondin
12-11-2022, 10:14 AM
I am one of the lucky ones in this topic. my girlfriend teases me all the time and this makes me feel very confident and comfortable about CDing.

Hope others can experience this feeling!

Stephanie47
12-11-2022, 10:36 AM
My wife has not uttered a word about my cross dressing since the mid 1980's; nada, nil, zip. No snide comments about news reports on the television. A couple of years ago, when she cleaning out her old nightgowns that no longer fit she told me to take whatever I wanted. I almost fell over. I think she knew which one I would take. That's story has been posted several times on this site. The only conversation we ever have concerns some of the local weather girls. There are some young ones who wear tight dresses that look wrinkled because they are so tight. I will chime in put that about as far as any discussion goes on female clothing.

Debs
12-11-2022, 10:40 AM
I always leave the house dressed 👗, so I have to pass an inspection, including color of lipstick, and especially if I'm going shopping must blend in, nothing to short which I try and get away with now and again, lol

DianeT
12-11-2022, 11:35 AM
I think that when a wife gets to the point of making jokes about your dressing, it means she got quite over it and you two are off to a good run together. I like the humor.

Veronica Lacey
12-11-2022, 11:50 AM
That's awesome, Michelle. Another moment of togetherness.

NancySue
12-11-2022, 11:57 AM
My supportive wife has a great sense of humor and will occasionally tease me or just smile and roll her eyes. Dressing is very comfortable for me. She can?t figure out what I find comfortable wearing underwires, hose, a girdle, etc. I?m not sure either other than my enjoyment.

IamWren
12-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Fun teasing:
Yesterday my wife and I were bathing our dogs. Our black one is a 100% beautiful puzzle, female mutt. Whatever breeds she has in her, has caused her to have what looks kind of like a schnauzer’s beard and mustache.

Wife: hold still sweet girl, I need to get your beard.
Me: I know puppy… it’s hard being a girl with whiskers.
Wife: Don’t you know it! *giggles*

alwayshave
12-11-2022, 12:44 PM
Michelle, while my wife is supporting, she does not tease.

CDMargret
12-11-2022, 12:55 PM
My wonderfully supportive wife fun teases me when we see outfits and she says "Oh you want to wear that one don't you". I love it. She also helps me put together good looks and matching items. Very lucky and I just spoil her.

ColletteC
12-11-2022, 01:11 PM
Michelle 51, your wife IS quite the wicked (in a good way) little tease, isn?t she?

Kris Burton
12-11-2022, 01:15 PM
I love that my wife teases me. She refers to "Kris" as "my sister" and kids me about my big boobs, which, interestingly, are the same size as hers.

kimdl93
12-11-2022, 01:47 PM
I am glad you have reached the point where your wife feels comfortable teasing a bit.

JulieC
12-11-2022, 03:41 PM
IamWren, that's hysterical!!!!

Kitty Sue
12-11-2022, 03:54 PM
My wife is supportive but does not tease. In saying that I refuse to dress around her. If I did maybe she would, but I doubt it. Her family is fun but they don't tease. My family teases all the time.

AmyJordan
12-11-2022, 04:31 PM
As you know my wife is the instigator of our lifestyle and hence super supportive but yes she teases me about who wears the trousers in our household and who is expected to look pretty and also likes to remind me of when we got together and I expected her to be in that position but its always done with love

Nyla F
12-11-2022, 10:12 PM
If my wife did the mean type of teasing that would be a step forward! Right now she doesn't want to acknowledge my crossdressing at all. Strictly DADT.

mbmeen12
12-12-2022, 12:01 AM
My GG and I laugh when she takes my picture...she says always says, "titz up" lol a phrase we enjoy from Madam Mazel on prime.

Jillcder
12-12-2022, 07:56 AM
I would absolutely love to be teased about my dressing by my wife sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship.

Natalie5004
12-12-2022, 08:21 AM
I get teased often. But it ok because I am a terrible teaser as most of you would expect of Natalie.

Jane G
12-12-2022, 12:32 PM
What would life be without a good tease. Almost always well meaning humour. But as with all things my good lady can twist the knife, if I have upset her for some reason. So best not to.:heehee:

Teresa.Smith.VA
12-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Like Gi Gondin, I too am one of the lucky ones. My wife has always teased me with loving comments that reminds me that she enjoys the fun we have as "girlfriend" as much as I do.

In addition to teasing and joking in a loving way about being girls together, she never seems to miss an opportunity to complement what ever femme attire I have chosen to wear.

Her comments are addictive and remind me that I am very lucky to have the freedom, support, and encouragment to become Teresa any time I wish.

Brenda Rose
12-12-2022, 05:06 PM
She does now and it is quite refreshing. I told her about my crossdressing while we were dating. I kept it away from her as much as possible but not to the point that she thought i was over it. We went on that way for years and years. I purged twice which was so difficult. Over the last couple of years she has teased me similar to the teasing you have received and even more by the way she will be a little over the top when applying her makeup, especially her lipstick. I recently survived cancer and she assisted in my make up and photo session. I can now wear bra, panties and stockings in front of her and sleep with a nightie on. I love the teasing and assistance from her. I also work on balance. I pick my moments.

Joanne108
12-13-2022, 05:22 PM
My wife asked once or twice to do her eyelashes for her.

Christie ann
12-14-2022, 10:48 PM
Tease as in telling me I make a very homely woman?
She is not a fan.

DeeDee67
12-15-2022, 02:23 PM
My wife has made it clear that she does not want to see me full dressed, NO MAKEUP! I can wear my dresses, skirts, panties and bras and even paint my finger nails. No problem, but the make-up thing she hates. The weird thing about it is when I do make-up she always tells me a better way of doing my make-up. She teases me when I wear a showing bra, she always touches or flips my bra when I'm not wearing my inserts. Shes taunting me, but she usually gets aroused. I'm very perplexed in her actions??? She helps me in so many ways to become a beautiful woman but she can't stand the make-up but she doesn't wear much herself. I sometimes put mascara on and that's fine but the changing of my entire face doesn't fly. She did give me a titty twister the other night. Her teasing me smile 😃

Sandi Beech
12-15-2022, 11:22 PM
Considering that crossdressing is a taboo topic to begin with, there is no teasing of any kind from my wife. On the other hand years ago prior to my crossdressing, she very often made jokes about my naturally large boobs. I won?t repeat what she would say, but it was often and somewhat annoying. At least it was never in front of anyone. Then one night I went to bed with one of her bras under my PJs and that got her attention when she grabbed one. She told me to take it off and she has not poked fun at my boobs since.
That cured her habit.

Of course she did make a nasty comment to me about 5 years ago wondering what I did to make my boobs so big. That kind of annoyed and hurt me. It is not my fault. Genes I guess.

Sandi

Cheryl T
12-18-2022, 08:27 PM
It?s actually the other way. She?ll ask me to help with her makeup as she has always worn very little. Or she will ask to borrow stockings or ask for shoe suggestions and what can she borrow.
The other was like today. I felt like dressing up more for the season and got teased that I must be going to a party without her.

Heather76
12-18-2022, 10:56 PM
My wife does not tease me, compliment me, or make comments unless it is to mention my bra under my shirt is obvious and I either need to take it off or change shirts so it doesn't show. She's not a fan so doesn't say much. However, she is accepting. I'm hopeful at some time in the future she will become more relaxed in talking about my CDing to the point where she would tease me or make unsolicited comments. I believe that day will come. I just don't when that will be.

BobbiKay
12-19-2022, 09:13 AM
My wife was helping me with running a CCTV cable in a dollar store the other night. At one point she teased me by pointing out the leggings in the clothing department. I said "Nah, that's OK, I get mine cheaper than that!" (I.e. the thrift store outlet, where everything sells for $1.59/lb).

CrossKimmy
12-19-2022, 11:52 AM
This sounds so delightful and a bit erotic if I?m being honest.

DianeT
12-19-2022, 06:43 PM
Michelle, reading your post again, I realized that something remarkable about your wife's behavior, apart from the wit, is that she's expressing a very confident femininity with these remarks. Usually, the fact that hubby wears makeup, hose or dresses is blurring the gender lines to a point where the very role of the wife as the woman in the couple isn't granted anymore. Here, her remarks full of poise seem to denote that she has no doubts about who's filling that role, and when the occasion calls for it, she is the legitimate one doing what you can only wish you could, had you been a female at birth.

-- EDIT: about teasing --
As for my wife, although she doesn't want or need to see me dressed nor participate, she actually teases me once in while, and she does so by referring to the imaginary female being living in our house that represents me once dressed, whom she named after one of her nicknames for me to which she added a "-ette" suffix, which in French designates something female and small or cute. This ended up with something similar to "La Badgerette". There's a whole lore about La Badgerette, for example if she dresses with hose and heels, La Badgerette will generally sit on the top of our piano to admire her legs for hours on end. You always know when La Badgerette is in the house because of her signature "tak tak tak" walk. La Badgerette lives somewhere inside my head, and takes control when we are watching TV and a woman is putting on makeup or wearing some sexy clothes.

Now to the teasing point: Last time I dressed, a few weeks back, I left a couple speckles of makeup on the ceramic of the bathroom sink. In other occasions it could be some foundation powder. Or a trace of nail varnish on a door knob.
Every time, a little while after the session, often the day after, my wife turns to me with a Sphinx smile and tells me: "La Badgerette has left traces". You see? Not me. La Badgerette. And my wife takes me to where the traces are and shows them to me. I don't think she's trying to help me to better clean the place next time, but rather telling me that La Badgerette is real, that this mythical little creature is actually a thing, since she leaves tangible evidence of her passage in our dimension of the Universe and therefore affects us in this physical world. It's probably also a hint of the difficulty my wife has to imagine me doing what I do, and reconcile it with the husband she knows. And La Badgerette, this separate entity, is a way to isolate and identify, metaphorically, that female part of me.

Michelle 51
12-19-2022, 07:01 PM
DianeT..........Wow.That's interesting .Never thought of it like that.You very well could be right.

Mandyinfemme
12-19-2022, 07:53 PM
My wife is great. We have an open relationship. She has B/F and I have a G/F. She wore this sexy little dress out with her boyfriend. And said to me ?you sure you don?t mind?. (Regardless you can?t have this dress). 🤣🤣🤣

Krisi
12-20-2022, 07:32 AM
Unfortunately, my wife does not tease me about my dressing. There were a few times she teased me a bit in the past, but not lately.

Most notably, she walked into the bathroom while I was washing my breast forms in the sink. She said "Washing your boobs?" I said "Yes." She said "When I want to wash mine, I just step into the shower!"

kimmy p
12-22-2022, 12:59 AM
Does it count that my wife gleefully snapped my bra while grocery shopping this week?

Tanya silk stocking
12-22-2022, 08:18 AM
We were getting ready to go out to dinner with friends and my.wife was sliding stockings on and said bet you wish it was you putting these on

KymG
12-22-2022, 04:45 PM
No, but i had an ex that did a bit of teasing. I quite enjoyed it.

_jenni_
12-24-2022, 08:52 AM
My wife does this too but is doing it in a more sarcastic not nice way. She is not very tolerant of my dressing. When she says I bet you would like to wear this I am honest and say yes I would. I hope with time and love she becomes accepting.

Yeah my SO has never been ?fun? teasing about the subject.

caroliina
12-28-2022, 08:56 PM
No, but sounds fun

Maria in heels
01-03-2023, 01:21 PM
My wife did this to me back in September. We had a black tie wedding to attend and instead of going out and shopping for a dress, she actually went into my closet, found a green one shoulder formal dress and took it from me! I hadn't even gotten a chance to wear it yet and she declared it was "her new dress" for the evening during the wedding! Of course, she couldn't wear the heels that went with the dress and it was a little long for her in the back, but otherwise it worked extremely well. The same thing had happened a couple years ago for our son's school graduation - she took one of my Karen Kane scuba material dresses and wore that for the day! Thankfully I don't have to share my shoes with her, and she did notice what type of shoes she should be wearing when observing other women at the wedding, and commented that I have those exact shoes in my closet.

BTWimRobin
01-09-2023, 01:19 PM
Wifey neither comments, compliments, nor teases.

Bianca Fay
01-09-2023, 05:09 PM
When we were still married my wife would taunt, not tease. She would call me every name in the book even though I only wanted to wear pantyhose. She would use an overly falsetto sing-songy voice to ridicule me.

Years after our divorce she apologised and helped me shop. She became playful and once asked me "So, what color panties are you wearing? Did you ever think someone would ask you that question? And that you would actually be able to answer?"!

I know that the reason she became supportive and fun is because I was no longer her husband. Many women look at CDing as something amusing or interesting... as long as it's not their partner.

Regardless, I much prefer the teasing over the taunting.

Sandra_Dodds
01-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Words that will never be uttered into my ears but are often said inside my head.