View Full Version : What did she get?

Jenn A116
12-25-2022, 07:56 PM
So...what did she get for Christmas?

Jenn got a new pair of flats. Sensible shoes.

AnelineM
12-25-2022, 08:50 PM
67th Christmas in a row. No skirts. No dresses. No makeup. No strappy pumps. Just various shirts. No boxer shorts, thank God. So, Aneline ordered herself a Christmas present from Amazon. A new wig. I can't wait to see it.

Tina Davis
12-25-2022, 10:25 PM
For the first time in a few years, I shopped for myself and ended up with a new nightgown, women's jeans, a purple sweater, false eyelashes, and a purse spray perfume. Not sure when I will get the chance to use them, but I felt better after buying them. :hugs:

StephanieLake
12-25-2022, 10:33 PM
Sometimes my wife will get me what we call "upstairs" gifts, because the kids can't see me open them, usually lingerie. This year it was only a couple bottles of nail polish. She said she didn't have time to look for anything else but needed to get me something.

docrobbysherry
12-26-2022, 02:18 AM
The most ridiculous, bimbo, silicone suit u could ever imagine!:eek:

Geena75
12-26-2022, 07:26 AM
Fat. I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I think Geena got fat(er).

Trish
12-26-2022, 07:27 AM
This is the first Christmas that I can remember, that I didn't get anything fem from my wife. She usually buys several items for me, as part of my Christmas.

Maria 60
12-26-2022, 08:41 AM
I thought she didn't get me anything this year but yesterday morning I woke up to a fem gift under the tree. She got me a long black skirt with a huge split on one side and a black wrap dress.

alwayshave
12-26-2022, 10:08 AM
I'm with Geena, I broke my diet and got heavier.

Stephanie47
12-26-2022, 10:56 AM
Stephanie, did not get a darn thing. Her inner brother got some books to read and consumables to eat. I also get some "stuff" that my kids thought my wife and I needed; so far off the mark, I think sometimes they are not thinking. I keep telling them they better hope mom and dad do not die at the same time (auto wreck or meteor hitting our house) because then they'll have to get rid of all the crap at the same time. If my wife and I die separately, at least half the stuff will disappear before the demise of the other. Darn, what's so hard about taking me to a baseball game or for a burger? My wife has her head screwed on straight. She gave me twelve index cards with a notation akin to the "Jelly of the Month Club" of Christmas Vacation.

Cheryl T
12-26-2022, 11:07 AM
3 tops. 2 V neck and one turtleneck.
Nothing fancy or frilly. I already have more than I can count.

Veronica Lacey
12-26-2022, 11:54 AM
Nothing to speak of this Christmas as I indulged earlier in the calendar for more of a "Christmas in July" moment with a couple of nice dresses and camisoles. My self gift is permitting myself to do some online window shopping, perhaps employing some indulgence if I just happen to see something that really hits the mark.

BLUE ORCHID
12-26-2022, 12:17 PM
I Got a Leg Lamp, it is abouy 20" Tall and I put it on the Big Picture Window, >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

JocelynJames
12-26-2022, 12:31 PM
3 pairs of jet black leggings,a pair of women’s Lucky brand jeans, 3 beautiful long sleeved blouses so my tattoos don?t show, a really nice eye palette, and some lingerie!

jacques
12-26-2022, 12:35 PM
hello Jenn,
as usual my wife did not buy me anything feminine; she did give me lots of love!
So I have bought some sensible knitted maxi cardigans, tunic dress and bed socks to keep me warm! And a flimsy see through 'baby doll' because I'm worth it!
Wishing you and all Crossdressers a happy and stress free 2023!
luv J

Diane P
12-27-2022, 12:19 AM
Diane got herself 3 pairs of B Cup forms and two bras, all of which will be here no later that Jan 5th.

lynn.crossdresser
12-27-2022, 02:37 AM
I like the term ?my upstairs present? I?ll think that we will use that one. My Queen and I made a pack not to go over board with buying each other presents this year, but Lynn did receive some knee lengths ankle nylons for me to wear under my leggings, bless my Queen I made a comment the summer about being hot with leggings and nylon tights (pantyhose) on and she remembered.

Happy New Year All

Alexandrea
12-27-2022, 05:08 AM
Im in the closet so Andrea bought herself 2 pairs of shoes, a nightgown and a new dress as well as some makeup. I think she will order some more things as i keep seeing the amazon cart growing. :-)

CharlotteCD
12-27-2022, 05:14 AM
Nothing as always. I put some ladies clothing on my wish list as an "interpret this how you will" seeing as my wife hasn't been willing to open discussion recently - I would have been equally happy for her to buy them for herself as a treat for me, so it didn't matter if she interpreted it as for me or for her.

I've looked in the sales but nothing in the current style is "my style", so I haven't bought anything for me either.

SaraLin
12-27-2022, 06:43 AM
From my wife? nada. She doesn't buy for Sara.
From myself? Unless you count a new set of pots and pans for the kitchen (I do the cooking these days) also nada.

We DID get ourselves one of those mail order cookie assortments, but that was for "him and her," not "Sara"

I almost got an "accidental" gift from the daughter-in-law. For whatever reason, she bought my wife a sundress for Christmas. It's pretty ugly and my wife took one look at and said to me "You can have it" but almost immediately took that offer back, saying that maybe it was "kinda cute" after all (It's not).
It doesn't matter. It's a size medium and probably wouldn't fit me anyway.

Cassie Roce
12-27-2022, 05:42 PM
I was delighted and surprised to get a small selection of makeup from Mrs Santa this Xmas. ��

Emily in the south
12-27-2022, 05:54 PM
Nothing for me sadly. But I'm not married. Could not let Christmas pass without getting something, I purchased some new stockings from across the pond, Helen's part of the world.
Running late, might get them tomorrow.

Emily

VickieBonne
12-27-2022, 08:38 PM
Three new tops and leggings. She was excited to give them to me. She gave me a couple of outfits for our anniversary in September as well. I love my wife and life!

susann_gardener
12-28-2022, 09:00 AM
For the 56th year in a row, no girly presents.
I did buy myself a Ruger Wrangler.

Kitty Sue
12-28-2022, 09:47 AM
Model trains! I love trains.

It was interesting at the family Christmas with the inlaws, most of the men, not me. were getting mens clothes. I was not interested in the least. I was far more interested in the items the ladies received. For the first time in a long time I thought "Wow! How nice to be a woman."

NancySue
12-28-2022, 10:27 AM
Nothing tangible. I?ve already go so much stuff. Her gift is her love, support, and acceptance. Irreplaceable. Couldn?t wish for anything more.

Raychel
12-28-2022, 11:24 AM
Raychel got 2 new dresses and some underwear.
One of the dresses and underwear was bought by Ray
The other was sent from some good friends. :) :) :) :)

Diane P
12-30-2022, 10:39 AM
Model trains! I love trains.

Kitty Sue, what scale model trains? I have a bunch of HO train stuff. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

CynthiaD
12-30-2022, 11:35 AM
A bright red Christmas dress. From Santa. To go with all the others from past years.

Shawn Michelle
12-30-2022, 06:05 PM
Thanks to holiday money, Shawn bought herself two new pairs of boots, some clip on earrings, a choker necklace, some rings, and a pair of hip pads (which I?m not thrilled with. They were an inexpensive pair from Amazon). Over the next few weeks I?m planning on getting a new wig, new breast forms, a new bra, and some new panties. If I have anything left over I?ll splurge on some new clothes.

chrissy111
12-30-2022, 09:38 PM
Heart shaped Diamond earrings, I guess I was a good girl this year.

Patience
12-31-2022, 06:29 AM
A dress, a skirt and a top for a start, but now the main gift has been ordered. She got...a new butt!

I got the second largest size, with. 0.63" projection in the tan color. This cropped pic is from ebay, but I got mine from Aliexpress. Same product.

So here I am, sitting on my butt, waiting for my butt. :heehee:

Jenn A116
12-31-2022, 09:19 AM
I think Patience wins the prize for the most unique present.

Alexandrea
12-31-2022, 09:44 AM
So since my last post i have gone crazy and bought so much stuff. More eye shadow, contour & highlighter, plumping effect lip gloss, jeans, leggings, nails, a nighty, more panties, another dress and a corset.

I just cannot help myself, its so addictive looking at all these cute things. I hate clothes shopping as a guy but when Andrea comes out there is no stopping her. :doh:

JulieC
12-31-2022, 10:39 AM
Similar effect here too Alexandrea :) It's hard not to click the "add to cart" button!

Patience
12-31-2022, 01:58 PM
I think Patience wins the prize for the most unique present.

Thank you! I never thought I would see the day when I'd look forward to having someone hand my ass to me. ;)

Alexandrea
12-31-2022, 08:31 PM
So since my last post i have gone crazy and bought so much stuff. More eye shadow, contour & highlighter, plumping effect lip gloss, jeans, leggings, nails, a nighty, more panties, another dress and a corset.

I just cannot help myself, its so addictive looking at all these cute things. I hate clothes shopping as a guy but when Andrea comes out there is no stopping her. :doh:

Yeah now i understand why cis women like to shop, so many choices...

abby054
01-01-2023, 04:31 AM
I gave Abby a new moto jacket and a graphic tee to wear under it. https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-5676864/womens-nine-west-faux-leather-moto-jacket.jsp?prdPV=3 She also got a nice update on her makeup items.

Megan b
01-01-2023, 10:57 AM
I got a new wig. Shannon by Paula Young. Only catch it didn't arrive till a few days after Christmas.

JulieC
01-01-2023, 01:36 PM
I looked it up. Cute wig, Megan!

Freddi
01-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Hi...new here. Freddi got a make-up set,a sleeveless blouse and a shorter skirt from the wife.
And treated myself to another bra,stockings,cream blouse & tartan miniskirt in the sales

Deborah G
01-01-2023, 03:37 PM
New dress on the way, back ordered unfortunately. I'll post a pic when it arrives. I had hoped to wear it today, something new for New Years Day...I guess I'll have to settle for new panties only instead!

cd300
01-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Jessica got a treadmill it is actually what we asked for.
She is going to lose 35+ lbs this year.
Lost 40 last year then got put on steroids for nearly 2 months due to illness gained back more than half.
Next will be a bike so I can buy workout clothes

Joanne108
01-02-2023, 11:46 AM
I got two full days as Joanne with my wife and no kids! It was awesome! I?m not sure if that was an intended gift, but it was great!

Simple pleasures
01-07-2023, 12:14 PM
For the past few years my lovely wife and I have had a combined advent calendar that we secretly fill with items of makeup for each other and open alternate days up to Christmas. I don?t get much opportunity to wear but I?m constantly working on it!

- - - Updated - - -

For the past few years my lovely wife and I have had a combined advent calendar that we secretly fill with items of makeup for each other and open alternate days up to Christmas. I don?t get much opportunity to wear but I?m constantly working on it! I looked up the Shannon wig and it?s a lovely style.

Vale
01-08-2023, 12:30 PM
Vale received a faux fur mink stole. Wonderful wife says if you want 1950s vintage Glam you need a mink. How cool is that? . . . Vale

Philipa Jane
01-09-2023, 02:50 AM
Here is something I have never had before. High blood sugar readings.
Could it possibly be the kilo of M+M's that polished off over Christmas?

RachelB.
01-15-2023, 10:15 AM
My wife ordered me some warmer pajamas and a heavier robe. We moved to a cooler climate and they have been appreciated.

JackieD
01-15-2023, 05:42 PM
You should be thankful for such a loving wife. I would be so happy to be in your heals. I would proudly wear anything my wife would buy me. Wear it and keep my mouth shut. Just saying. Thank you

Glenda58
01-19-2023, 10:45 PM
I got 2 days to be Glenda. My wife went to her friends for a night knowing I'll be dressing. Then she did it again.

Jenn A116
02-12-2023, 10:30 AM
So...a late update, but Jennifer got some more stuff (gifted by her guy self) the last of which arrived a couple of days ago. What did she get?
A pair of Gloria Vanderbilt Black Skinny Jeans
Two white tops. One wrap style, the other peplum. Looking forward to pairing them with the jeans
A new pair of boobs!!! A pair of her old forms developed a tear and I decided not to try to fix them since I was looking to get a new set anyway. Went with the Hera forms from the Breastformstore.

Audrey34
02-16-2023, 08:30 PM
A dear lady friend of mine bought me two lovely necklaces. One silver and the other in gold. Waiting for the right moment or event to show them off!