PDA

View Full Version : Questions

MrforNow
11-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Hello ladies. I am, as of last month, 43 years old. To tell the truth, I have never admitted this to anyone, rarely even myself, but I have always had a strong desire to wear women's clothing.

I am single now and not seeing anyone. To be blunt, I am not attracted to men in any way, but I do enjoy women's clothing and am always secretly a little jealous of their clothing choices, especially under garments.

A little about me: My age you know. I am an American truck driver. My body build is anything but feminine, wide shoulders, 6 ft tall 215lbs with a bit (ok more than a bit) pot belly. I also have a great deal of body hair and a pretty heavy beard. There is pretty much nothing at all feminine about my body or face, but I would soooo love to be.

I have tried on women's undies and clothing from time to time and enjoyed it very very much even though I thought I made for a very ugly woman. (The fu manchu moustache didn't help lol)

I feel very strange about even writing this, but lately the desire has become very much stronger. I even found myself wandering through the women's lingerie dept a few days ago. Don't even recall intentionally going there.

I guess my questions are as follows:

At what point do you decide that you just can't possibly pull off a female "look". Or do you? Are there some people who just can't do it? Do I accept the fact that I just couldn't make that happen? Or accept that maybe I'm just an ugly woman? LOL (kinda)

How do you deal with body hair and beard? This is my biggest question.

What about body shaping? I am trying to lose this middle aged spread and get thinned down, but even if I manage that, I still have a very masculine shape and am pretty muscular. I also have large hands and feet (size 12 cowboy boots)

I am also curious about shopping. I can't imagine walking into a Wal Mart or a department store and trying on women's clothing. I think I would die of embarrassment even though none of the people there would know me or likely see me again. (I travel full time and have no permanent home).

Is there any hope at all? Or should I content myself to secretly wearing a little lacy/silky thing or two under my clothes, and be happy with that?

Help!

MrforNow
11-05-2004, 03:22 PM
Oh, one thing I should correct here. I said I am in no way attracted to men, but I really should say that I have always felt a strong attraction to cross-dressing men. Jealousy perhaps?
Especially the one's who really pull it off like you ladies. I've seen your pics in these threads today and am really jealous.

Wendy me
11-05-2004, 03:30 PM
ya just might be suprized how mutch you have in common with a lot of people do what makes you feel good, a little lacy is not a bad thing

Sharon
11-05-2004, 03:31 PM
Hi mrforNow and welcome.
First of all, relax and think about who you're doing this for. For you, right? Don't sweat the physique, etc., it'll happen. It just takes time if you pursue it that is. Just take one step at a time. Do what I do and buy off the net. Most stores have sizing guides that will help you decide what you need. And the better stores have liberal return policies in case you buy the wrong thing.
The hair will be a problem if you really want to feminize yourself. Shaving heavy growth is a chore, but some actually like it. Waxing or depilitories(sp?) are an option, but be aware that waxing is quite painful!
Basically, just proceed one step at a time to see how far you want, or need to go. Please keep us up to date on how well you're doing and good luck.

MrforNow
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the replies. Umm, as for shopping off the net, that's just not an option for me. I don't have a home address to have things shipped.

Waxing does indeed sound very painful LOL

I've never considered shaving my chest/ab but I guess it's an option. The depilatories (sp?), do they cause burns? I thought I'd heard that someplace. Just thinking may be easier than shaving, at least the first time on heavy growth.

I dunno, just feeling things out here, ya know?

Amelie
11-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Hi MfN, and welcome.. Like Sharon said, you are dressing for yourself. You set the pace and the limits. You will see on this forum, all different levels of Crossdressing. Some here go out, some stay in. Some with wigs, others without, you see what I'm getting at. It's up to you, what level(or look) you desire. I have never tried on womens clothes in a store, others here have done this. Most stores have a return policy if the clothes don't fit. Eventually, you will find the sizes and styles that fit you best. Haven't you ever bought mens' clothes that didn't fit?,, You probably returned them, you'll do the same for womens clothes you buy.

you probably already know what you want to look like, most of us have some idea. The only hard advise I can give is, if you want to meet other people while dressed, I think the beard has to go.

Love Amelie

Sweet Susan
11-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Hi, MrfrNow,
Everything I read following your post is good advice. We all get out of crossdressing what we want to get out of it. Some of us, including myself, are never satisfied, and we continue to seek perfection, which constantly, for one reason or another, elludes us. However, that is half the fun!
Hopefully, you find the happy medium that works for you. I've yet to do that myself, and I probably won't be satisfied until I have a sex change, and trust me, that just isn't going to happen! I actually envy you in a sense, you have the golden opportunity of starting from scratch; that is exciting in its ownself.
So, go for it, get your pleasure however it comes and enjoy yourself to the degree that you can. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon. Susan

Tonia
11-05-2004, 05:32 PM
Hello ladies. I am, as of last month, 43 years old. To tell the truth, I have never admitted this to anyone, rarely even myself, but I have always had a strong desire to wear women's clothing.

I am single now and not seeing anyone. To be blunt, I am not attracted to men in any way, but I do enjoy women's clothing and am always secretly a little jealous of their clothing choices, especially under garments.

A little about me: My age you know. I am an American truck driver. My body build is anything but feminine, wide shoulders, 6 ft tall 215lbs with a bit (ok more than a bit) pot belly. I also have a great deal of body hair and a pretty heavy beard. There is pretty much nothing at all feminine about my body or face, but I would soooo love to be.

I have tried on women's undies and clothing from time to time and enjoyed it very very much even though I thought I made for a very ugly woman. (The fu manchu moustache didn't help lol)

I feel very strange about even writing this, but lately the desire has become very much stronger. I even found myself wandering through the women's lingerie dept a few days ago. Don't even recall intentionally going there.

I guess my questions are as follows:

At what point do you decide that you just can't possibly pull off a female "look". Or do you? Are there some people who just can't do it? Do I accept the fact that I just couldn't make that happen? Or accept that maybe I'm just an ugly woman? LOL (kinda)

How do you deal with body hair and beard? This is my biggest question.

What about body shaping? I am trying to lose this middle aged spread and get thinned down, but even if I manage that, I still have a very masculine shape and am pretty muscular. I also have large hands and feet (size 12 cowboy boots)

I am also curious about shopping. I can't imagine walking into a Wal Mart or a department store and trying on women's clothing. I think I would die of embarrassment even though none of the people there would know me or likely see me again. (I travel full time and have no permanent home).

Is there any hope at all? Or should I content myself to secretly wearing a little lacy/silky thing or two under my clothes, and be happy with that?

Help!It’s real funny that you posted this type of thread I have slowed down several times for a truck drivers to get a glimpse of my skirt razed just enough too show my white panties. Now talk about a thrill WOW it sure turns me on they try to speed up to catch another glimpse you can hear them on the CB check out the Bitch in the red truck you can see her Panties and other comments that go along with it. I have even had conversations with some drivers and they never new Boy what excitement.

Tonia
Seawich :D

Julie
11-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Welcome MfN. Most of the answers to questions you have raised can be found in previously posted threads so it'll be worth searching through them when you get the time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Julie J

TVCherii
11-06-2004, 01:48 AM
I know how hard it is to try and suppress the need to dress feminine. I went through that stage myself. Sooner or later the need to be wins over....
Now days you don't even have to walk into a store to buy clothes.. Ebay is a good place to shop 4 some things..
You could use a post office box should you decide to order online.. Stores will ship there.

Good luck.
Cherii

MrforNow
11-06-2004, 01:53 AM
I hadn't considered a Post Office Box. I just assumed that they would all ship UPS, which won't deliver to PO Boxes. I'll have to look in to that. Thank you, Cherii. :)

TVCherii
11-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Mr4now,
most do ship Post office box.. Hmmm, I dont know of any online stores that don't..

Cherii