PDA

View Full Version : Sister in-laws present

AmyJordan
12-27-2022, 05:47 PM
Hi Hope you all had a great festive break.After mentioning earlier of the annual sister in-laws get together they have now gone but for the 4 days here it was non-stop for me. Although in very rare male mode due to her sisters 'not knowing' I was still expected to do everything not only by my wife but her sisters too from cooking and fetching drinks and treats to tidying their rooms and making their beds.No other males were present so at least I was saved from total humiliation. At dinner one evening it was present swapping time and the girls were getting very tipsy I was given a gift from the sister we suspect has some idea of our lifestyle and with the usual chants of open it I tore the wrapping off at the table only to pull out a very sheer babydoll nightie and suspender belt, I stood frozen looking at my wife who was much more composed and simply said "you'll look lovely in that" whilst the sisters burst out laughing hysterically and shouting "put it on put it on". The sister in question then said "I'm so sorry I got the presents mixed up" with a huge smile and a wink. My wife gave me and my beetroot red face an excuse to leave the room whilst they partied to the early hours.At least they left the next day so it wasn't too excruciatingly awkward for long at least until the next time.

Cassie Roce
12-27-2022, 06:05 PM
Fabulous! I hope your sister-in-law chose the correct sizes for you.

docrobbysherry
12-27-2022, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry, Amy. With u being the only "male" there? It sounds like u missed a unique opportunity to turn it into an, "all girl's nite", party!:battingeyelashes:

And, that wouldn't even have required u wearing the nightie!:heehee:

Heather76
12-27-2022, 07:56 PM
Since they all laughed and gave you the "Put it on" chant, is it likely the sister-in-law in question has told the others of her suspicion? Maybe your wife could do a little snooping to find out. If that's the case, why not present as their maid the next time they all get together. After all, it sounds as though that's your role for them.

Kitty Sue
12-27-2022, 09:06 PM
Awesome!

Geena75
12-27-2022, 10:34 PM
You know, if you had feigned drinking as they were, and behaved a little tipsy, you could have tried it on and blamed it on the alcohol!

Did you keep it as Amy's? If so, how did it fit?

brittany
12-27-2022, 11:17 PM
Well have you at least tried it on yet?

Cindymay
12-27-2022, 11:23 PM
Well you know she is cool with it,
Sounds like a win!

alwayshave
12-28-2022, 06:47 AM
AmyJordan, Sounds like SIL knows. Enjoy the baby doll.

Jillcder
12-28-2022, 07:18 AM
Sounds like fun I would definitely plan on some all girl time with the ladies next year when they come for the holidays.

jacques
12-28-2022, 07:23 AM
hello AmyJordan.
well they all know now!
you are a lucky girl!
luv J

kimdl93
12-28-2022, 08:36 AM
Oh, she knows for sure. My bet is that they all do. Maybe next time all the girls get together, you will feel free to dress as one of them.

Crissy 107
12-28-2022, 08:45 AM
You are very lucky and yes they all know. Next time just enjoy being one of the girls.

AmyJordan
12-28-2022, 05:04 PM
In answer to Brittany and Genna yes it fitted perfectly as she knew it would and my wife got me to wear it that very night she found it very sexy being given to me by her sister. She told me today that she is thinking of confirming her sisters suspicions with her, she is the youngest and my wife knows she would be very cool with it and as she is also the one living closest is the one most likely to call unannounced and catch me. She is abit of a rascal and livewire and will be determined to prove herself right I know my wife would love to see her more often so not having to hide our lifestyle from her would allow this. I know this sounds exciting but I would be extremely nervous and self conscious and despite being told that I presentable and passable being confronted would make me doubt myself massively. I'll see what she decides.

Natalie5004
12-28-2022, 05:37 PM
Sounds kind of fun but I know how you feel. My wife told her gay son I dress. He is here staying with us for a few days.

I am not dressing in front of him. I would feel kind of bad to do it, SO, that shows I am not a real trans person. But I do miss dressing and I will the minute he heads out this week.

But all the girls hanging around for a few days, I would be really tempted to dress with them. Especially if I am drinking too. But I can almost guarantee that within 20 minutes the conversation would be identical and not change any way you dressed.

nancy58
12-28-2022, 08:24 PM
IMHO, the correct response would have been to put it on and give everyone a big smile. Let them wonder, if they dare.

caroliina
12-28-2022, 08:29 PM
Shoulda put it on. :-)

ColleenCD
12-28-2022, 09:03 PM
Amy I think she knows. And if she knows, they all know, or at least suspect. I sense your wife will be hosting the group again soon. Probably best to prepare for that.

Cheryl T
12-29-2022, 11:29 AM
Perhaps more contact with that one is needed.
Doesn't sound like she mixed the presents and it could be interesting to explore.

kimdl93
12-29-2022, 12:27 PM
?. I know my wife would love to see her more often so not having to hide our lifestyle from her would allow this. I know this sounds exciting but I would be extremely nervous and self conscious and despite being told that I presentable and passable being confronted would make me doubt myself massively. I'll see what she decides.

I see no reason to hold back. Of course you will feel self doubt and nervousness the first time you dress around your SIL, but take some confidence from your wifes assurances. (And we have seen the pictures). You will get over the nerves in a few minutes and in return your world will be just a little bit bigger and more open!

TheHiddenMe
12-29-2022, 08:32 PM
Put it on, have your wife take a picture of (guy) you wearing it, and have her text it to the SIL, and ask her if it looks "lovely". You can play it as a joke or a reveal, based on how the SIL responds.

You know that's what you want.

JennniferMcC
12-29-2022, 08:35 PM
If she mixed up the presents, just to whom would she be giving THAT? She knows my dear. She knows.
-Jen

Jane G
12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
Next years will be so much fun. French maid or just one of the girls?

JulieC
12-30-2022, 11:29 AM
I have to agree; she absolutely knows. Or, in the very very least, suspects so strongly that she's certain. I don't think telling her is going to change her level of knowledge about it. It will potentially change what you choose to do when she's around. But, that's a you thing, not a her thing. She knows already.

Bea_
12-30-2022, 01:38 PM
I can see that it could be awkward, but it sounds like a great opportunity. Looking forward to updates.

Debbie Denier
12-30-2022, 02:10 PM
Agree sounds lovely like the chance of a lifetime. I think your wife could act as a go between to sound her out. If it works out positive then it is happy days .

AmyJordan
12-30-2022, 05:14 PM
Thank you for all your advice and comments I know that she already knows by the comments she makes and 'mixing' the presents was no accident she knew exactly what she was doing and loved seeing me squirm. My wife is leaning more to inviting her into our 'secret' lives I think she relishes the idea of showing her sister the way she lives but I'm not as brave or confident as alot of you are. I can but wait for the 'talk'

JulieC
12-30-2022, 06:26 PM
Well, what's to be brave about? She already knows. That ship already sailed. I think a bigger question is how much of the family will know now? Given the present, I suspect all the sisters know. If they know, everyone else in the extended family probably knows now too. Maybe that's a relief :) Now you can dress how you want when you want, whomever comes over be damned.

Jane G
12-30-2022, 09:53 PM
I am not sure I agree with Julie. The whole world might know, but that does not mean they all accept. Your wife's sister though does appear to accept and wants to know more. Take it carefully and hopefully next years girl week will include you as one of the girls.

Simple pleasures
01-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Wow, what an amazing experience but just think how good it could have been!

BTWimRobin
01-06-2023, 08:59 AM
Sounds like they already know. I think if I were in your situation, I would have said something like "Oops, I guess my secret is out. Let me slip into something more comfortable and less drab."

jessicacd43
01-06-2023, 09:09 AM
That gift just sounds so fun! I only wish….