PDA

View Full Version : Not a mindmeld! Too much reading!!!

Aka_Donna
01-07-2023, 01:07 AM
We were talking today and I thought I was having a mindmeld with Maria. That's not right, but it happened. I found myself following the same behavior. When are the kids coming? How long are they staying? Who else is coming over? Are we going anywhere today? Etc. All because I wanted/needed to know when it would be safe to dress again. Kind of hate to ask so many times, but inquiring minds need to know kind of thingy.

Anyone else do that, or hear echos of another's post as you go about your week? Ah, just how wierd am I????

bridget thronton
01-07-2023, 02:19 AM
No there are times when I cannot dress for several days in a row and I get anxious too

Helen_Highwater
01-07-2023, 04:25 AM
It's called planning. Knowing these things means you'll know the times that it's safe for you to dress and reduce/remove any anxiety.

If you didn't do it then at some point we'd be reading a post about, "Kids walked in on me fully dressed".

Stephanie47
01-07-2023, 11:35 AM
Trying to get some quality alone time is definitely a challenge, more so since Covid. When my wife was still working part time, full days, I was en femme six plus hours on those days. I was a home-body, content to emulate June Cleaver. I did household chores, light gardening and meal preparation. My wife's days were planned in advance so I knew I would have a definite day to play. Then Covid it; then my wife fully retired. The last totally en femme day to do leisurely activities and go for a drive and stroll was New Years' Eve of 2019/2020. Since then I have to be satisfied with wearing bra, panty, sleep and/or nightgown to bed. Sometimes under my bathrobe I'll be wearing a dress with all the proper undergarments. If a wife is not appreciative of her husband's cross dressing desires/needs, just wait until there is full retirement. You think you have angst now? Just wait.

docrobbysherry
01-07-2023, 01:42 PM
I live alone so I worried about a different problem, Donna.:straightface:

We were having a big Xmas at my daughter's house a short block away from my house. But, I worried about the out of town relatives wanting to visit my house. Or, the granddaughters wanting to try their outdoors Xmas presents out in my big back lawn! My daughter's house only has concrete.:sad:

And, my house was a huge mess and living room all set up for my Xmas Sherry shoot!:eek:
Fortunately, no one had the time or inclination to visit me!:)

Heather76
01-07-2023, 06:41 PM
I regularly confirm schedules with my wife - both days and times. She knows I'll be pretty much en femme (minus makeup and nails) when she's out of the house. She will also normally call me before she starts her return trip home. Depending upon the time of day, I may remain dressed or I may change back to drab clothes.

Jane G
01-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Happily I don't worry about girl time. A luxury afforded to many retired folk. There was a period of years though when I did. So I get where you are coming from.

Geena75
01-07-2023, 11:58 PM
I suppose that's bound to happen if you have a nice femme routine. I am anything but spontaneous these days: I plan out my times well in advance and try to allow for such things. There have been times when an unexpected visitor or conversation at home got me thinking of how it was affecting my "Geena time."