PDA

View Full Version : We can just only CD 90%, can't CD 100% into woman

Marihanne
01-14-2023, 07:12 AM
I mean we can make ourselves look like 100% woman, because men's pelvis is always smaller than women

alwayshave
01-14-2023, 07:20 AM
Ergo the hip pads.

kimdl93
01-14-2023, 08:03 AM
Exactly. My chest is padded and so are my hips. And I cheat a little on my waist too.

GretchenM
01-14-2023, 08:24 AM
No male can be 100% woman and no female can be 100% man, no matter how hard we try. But males and females are enough a like that a lot of simulation can be done that brings comfort. But if one has the expectation of 100% that person is going to be disappointed; I learned that from associating with transexuals in group therapy. But I also learned that the key is not seeking just the appearance but also seeking the behaviors.

The behaviors are actually more telling than the appearance. And I mean real behavior; not just mannerisms. Emotions and expressing those emotions! Those are not exclusively female; but that are usually strongest in females because of their biological role that forms a foundation of female behavior. But all females are also capable of very male-like emotions and behaviors. And visa versa.

There is always a tell somewhere. Maybe it is just the way you cough or sneeze, but that opposite sex sound looms very large in an otherwise successfully transitioned person. A higher voice with a low toned cough? Something is not right. Gender is mostly defined by behavior and appearance is just the superficial paint - clues to what is inside.

Stephanie47
01-14-2023, 10:46 AM
Totally agree with Gretchen. However, as to this "hip padding" thing, there are many women who do not have that distinctive hip and butt look. Forget the fact I am six foot and 195 lbs, the clothes one wears can help conceal the lack of an hour glass figure. I'm 42-38-40 which is not all that bad as I see too many women who do not even have that mild indentation. I choose to wear empire waist, wraps and sheath which do not cling to the body. In the summer it is easy to find flowing sun dresses. I shun any form of pants which I figure is one of the motivation for adding all the padding; get that pear shape.

docrobbysherry
01-14-2023, 01:46 PM
Let me see if I understand u, Marihanne? I think u were referring to appearing to be your ideal woman, correct?

Because as others have said, there r a lot of females that don't fit into what they consider to be an ideal woman!:battingeyelashes:

And, I think I've proven that if u wish to present as your ideal of a gorgeous female badly enuff, U CAN!:devil:

Remember, I'll soon be 80 and my avatar pic was taken just weeks ago!:daydreaming:

Krisi
01-14-2023, 03:11 PM
re: hip padding

I have taken photos of myself with and without hip padding. An evaluation reveals that without hip padding, there is no way I am passing as a female. Perhaps some men have oversized (for males) hips and butt, but not me.

As I look at photos and videos of crossdressers here and on youtube, it's also clear that without the hip padding, the male figure shines through any attempt at boobs, wig or makeup. We typically have larger shoulders and chests (exclusive of the boobs) than females and we need the broader hips (accomplished with padding) to balance out the broad shoulders. There is a line in the Jimmy Dean song "Big Bad John" about being "broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hips".

A simple study of a woman's clothing sizing chart reveals that women typically have hip measurements equal to or exceeding their bust measurement.

The argument is often made that not all women have an hourglass figure. That may be true, but we are trying to fool people (or ourselves) into thinking that we are a woman. Presenting a feminine figure goes a long way towards that image.

I'm not trying to tell people that they have to pad their hips, I'm just saying that if you want to appear to be a woman, it's something you will have to do, just like padding your boobs. Think about it.

BLUE ORCHID
01-14-2023, 06:11 PM
Hi Marihanne :hugs:, Real Women come in all sizes & Shapes .and different degrees of Femininity, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Joanne108
01-14-2023, 06:21 PM
I worked at it. Over several year my dressing as a woman has improved. I think I do okay now. So I recommend that you practice!

OrdinaryAverageGuy
01-14-2023, 07:47 PM
No, you can't 100%, because you're just not. You can approximate, you might be able to get close, depending on how hard you're willing to work and how much you're willing to cheat, but you'll never be all the way there. Sorry.

Maid_Marion
01-14-2023, 09:32 PM
I have a 32A-24-33 hourglass figure. 107 lbs. Nominally size 2 tops and bottoms.
I pad my hips by eating chocolate. When I'm visiting a tourist town I check out the chocolate shops!

But, if I'm buying Lily Pulitzer skirts, 00 is a tight fight and 0 is a looser fit. Yes, 00 is the size smaller than size 0.

I learned a rotational golf swing that seems to have helped me take off that last 1/2 inch off my waist!
It wasn't too hard to go from 28 to 25 inches. Then it took a while to go down to 24-1/2 and finally 24 inches.

Marion

Sometimes Steffi
01-14-2023, 10:55 PM
Totally agree with Gretchen. However, as to this "hip padding" thing, there are many women who do not have that distinctive hip and butt look. Forget the fact I am six foot and 195 lbs, the clothes one wears can help conceal the lack of an hour glass figure. I'm 42-38-40 which is not all that bad as I see too many women who do not even have that mild indentation. I choose to wear empire waist, wraps and sheath which do not cling to the body. In the summer it is easy to find flowing sun dresses. I shun any form of pants which I figure is one of the motivation for adding all the padding; get that pear shape.

As one without natural hips and butt, I notice many women without hip and butt. While I usually wear hip and butt padding going out, it is so freeing to go out without the hip and butt. It is so comfortable to not be squished in tightly with padding.

Jenn A116
01-15-2023, 09:49 AM
Got to agree with the others here that hip padding makes a huge difference when presenting as female. I find it does a great job of disguising the fact that my waist is not as small as a "typical" woman my size would have. Adding a flaring a-line skirt over the hip padding works well. And if I'm just doing leggings/jeans, they are a must.

Geena75
01-15-2023, 11:53 AM
I'm sure I'm splitting hairs, but here is my take on things. Physically, I am very male from facial hair growth and pattern baldness to barrel chest and large hands and feet, not to mention lots of body hair. That's natural given my DNA. However, when I dress up I shave or cover the body hair, wear a wig and forms to fill the voids, and accent things with the right clothing and makeup. None of that changes the fact that I am male. Nonetheless, I do feel feminine and enjoy acting feminine when I am dressed. It's the difference between being a woman and being feminine. I run with the concept that by trying to look and act feminine, I will be perceived as feminine, and be satisfied with that. I hope this makes sense.