PDA

View Full Version : Seen another crossdresser this mornin

Pamela girl
04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
I am in Tocoma Wa today. This morning I walked from the motel to the IHOP. just as I was walking in out comes the crossdresser. He was dressed inpecably and almost blended in. The only way I recognized him was his shoulders looked like a football player, and as good as he was passing he couldn't hepl but hold the door for me like guys do then gave me a smile. I wanted to say "good job" and talk to him a little but he was leaving and I didn't want to embarass him or call unwanted attention to him.
If it one of the Ladies from this board, good job. Wish I had the nerve to go with you tomorow to IHOP

Laurie Ann
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Darn I thought I got away with it and really passed.:D

Jennaie
04-12-2006, 11:26 PM
I'm not sure why holding the door for you gave him away, I have women hold doors for me all the time.

Billijo49504
04-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a real girl?????BJ

Amanda Harriman
04-13-2006, 06:33 AM
It would be nice to be able to acknowledge each other without pointing undue attention.

Penny
04-13-2006, 06:40 AM
Even though his shoulders looked like a football played, it sounds like he scored!

susann_gardener
04-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Pamela,
You did the right thing. No one wants to be outted. And yes, I too wish there were some way we could communicate with one another when we meet.
Susann

DonnaT
04-13-2006, 10:01 AM
My mom stand 4'-11" (she's shrinking) and has shoulders nearly as wide as mine. You really can't go by shoulder width.

Jennaie
04-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Well, if you girls do come up with a "Secret Password", don't post it. lol
Too many onlookers here. We will have to pass it along via private messages. :happy:

anne71
04-13-2006, 03:03 PM
It is only common courtesy to hold a door if someone else is about to go through it. It makes no difference whether you, or they, are male or female. Unfortunately, common courtesy is not so common nowadays!

rachel_jean
04-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Pamela,
You did the right thing. No one wants to be outted. And yes, I too wish there were some way we could communicate with one another when we meet.
Susann

I believe someone once suggested saying (or did say) something similiar to 'nice shoes', as a way of saying 'hi' to another CD.

Even if you're mistaken and it's a GG, you'd likely just ge a 'Thank You' as a reply, with nothing more thought of it.