PDA

View Full Version : Wow , so cool when this happens

Sandi Beech
01-23-2023, 11:50 AM
I guess most people know from my previous posts that I have progressed to a very outgoing person, when it comes to my crossdressing. So I am waiting for a couple to text me about going to dinner tonight who know I crossdress. While I waiting, I decided to just sit in the hotel lobby for anyone to see. It did not take long for the woman behind the front desk to walk over and tell me she thinks I look great in my black mini , black heels and a beige top. She was quite serious about it, and it is just so heart warming when people pay compliments out of the blue like that. I love it. She obviously knows I am a man, but did not care.

Sandi

BTWimRobin
01-23-2023, 11:59 AM
Hi Sandi,

Indeed that is so cool. It's always nice to receive compliments. It really helps boost your confidence.

Mary Loo
01-23-2023, 12:06 PM
Sandi, out of curiosity, roughly how old was she? My assumption is she was probably more likely younger than older, but it would be great to hear if she was 40+ or so. Regardless, it was a nice gesture on her part and I’m glad she did it to help make a part of your day.

Geena75
01-23-2023, 12:27 PM
That does feel so good! I've only had a couple occasions like that, and I'm so surprised that I hardly know what to say other than "Why thank-you."

Kris Burton
01-23-2023, 12:32 PM
Nice - and I'm sure the compliments were well deserved. Culturally speaking, maybe things are looking up after all!

kimdl93
01-23-2023, 12:47 PM
That is a really good feeling and such a nice gesture by the front desk clerk. Quite recently I was approached by a 30-something mom having lunch with her daughters. She went out of her way to tell me how pretty I looked and how she loved my hair. Its nice to be reminded that most people can be genuinely kind.

Sandi Beech
01-23-2023, 12:52 PM
Thanks all, yes it is so much fun.

And Mary Loo, I would guess she is In her thirties.

Sandi

Frannie7
01-23-2023, 02:38 PM
Interactions like that are so rewarding. Happy for you.

docrobbysherry
01-23-2023, 02:46 PM
This is SO DIFFERENT from an SA or server calling u maam as instructed by their employer. So much more rewarding because u KNOW it's sincere!:thumbsup:

Sat. nite out clubbing I was on the dance watching this stunning young woman dancing in their roped off bottle area. I guess she noticed me watching or msybe because there were only 4 of us T's there? When I left the dance floor to buy drinks I passed by her area and she surprised me by coming out and chatting with me. Telling me I looked nice, etc., etc. Of course I returned the compliment. Dressed in brite white she stood out more than any other woman of the 100's of gorgeous young women there. Needless to say, she made my nite!:o

Sandi Beech
01-23-2023, 02:55 PM
Exactly Doc, you know what I am talking about. When someone actually seeks you out and it is not just politeness, it really does feel nice. Life as Sandi is a lot of fun just as you enjoy life as Sherry ; )

Sandi

Bea_
01-23-2023, 03:15 PM
That is very cool! Any affirmation is good, but that's the best kind.

Heather76
01-23-2023, 04:24 PM
To me, that would be the greatest compliment of all as it was unsolicited and not a part of that person's job requirements. I can feel your joy just reading about it.

Fiona_44
01-23-2023, 04:48 PM
Cool story Sandi. It is nice to get affirmation that all the work you put into your look was worth it.

Fiona

Sandi Beech
01-23-2023, 06:07 PM
Good point Fiona, I really do go to a lot of effort so it is nice to get validation that a look is working for me. I can not tell you how many times I bought something I thought looked nice online, but when I put it on at home, nope.

Sandi

alwayshave
01-23-2023, 07:28 PM
Sandi, good for you. Affirmation is wonderful.

Crissy 107
01-23-2023, 10:07 PM
Sandi, Good to see you are out and about again and right back to enjoying life. Nice to hear about getting that very nice unsolicited compliment

TheHiddenMe
01-23-2023, 10:50 PM
Yes, it makes you feel good. A young woman did that to me on New Year's Eve, said she loved my dress and heels. I got her name (Katie), talked to her, she asked for my (guy) Facebook contact details, and we took a selfie. In return, I promised I would send her the link to my blog post when it gets posted. It makes you day (in your case, night).

That's not the first time.

We're afraid of being noticed, but when people do, they've been complimentary.

Majella St Gerard
01-23-2023, 10:53 PM
Good for you, I do love a sincere compliment.

Genifer Teal
01-24-2023, 12:53 PM
Women all know the power of a compliment. Now you are in the know. Sounds like a great start to a wonderful night.

JuliannaS
01-24-2023, 01:01 PM
That's great! I had a girl say my skirt was cute a few weeks ago.

Sandi Beech
01-24-2023, 01:14 PM
Well, turns out my original plans were wrecked since my friend was moving during the day and too tired to go out last night. So I ended up at a little dive bar.

Not sure I should post about this one since I might draw some negative comments. But here goes. After I had a few beers somehow, I ended up dancing by myself on the dance floor in front of about 15 or so people wearing only a nude body stocking, black heels and a black thong. I was wearing my Aphrodite extra large forms which are quite big. Then I ended up sitting at the bar just wearing that. Everyone was chatting with me just like I was in normal attire, and I stayed that way until ready to go. I must be nuts. Everyone was nice, I got a hug from the bartender when it was time to go and thanked him for putting up with my nuttiness. Headed back home today. I guess I was having withdrawals from not going out in over a month.

Sandi

Crissy 107
01-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Too bad your original plans got wrecked but it certainly appears you rebounded very well. I wonder if they will remember you if you get the opportunity to go back there :)

Natalie5004
01-24-2023, 02:20 PM
I would like to see that outfit. I am not begging for pictures but that must have been a little out there.

NancySue
01-24-2023, 05:05 PM
I?m with Natalie. I always enjoy the Adventures of Sandi and try to visualize your outfits. Yes, I have a vivid imagination. Seems like all I can envision is your sultry smile and gorgeous legs, especially with a black mini let alone a nude body stocking. Whew! I think you know you?re teasing us. Love it.

Bobbi46
01-24-2023, 05:14 PM
It is once again a good sign that acceptance is slowly growing all round I have a female friend who is growing close to me and accepting everything about me and my dressing in an amazing way, one way was just today when we got hold of some fluffy sheepskins and quit out of blue she said these would make lovely panties with the fur on the inside!!!! that is how accepting should be when one can share and joke about dressing.

Sandi Beech
01-24-2023, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I thought about asking someone to take a picture but did not. A few people did not realize I had a body stocking on when I mentioned it. They are really effective at making the skin look smooth and taught, but the one I was wearing is very hard to put on as it is high compression. I will say they look great to wear. They compress the biceps to look more feminine. Another benefit is they help hide a farmer tan although I also use makeup on my body often as I am s stickler for perfection. I get them from pearl-Poseidon.com. They have some really nice shiny hose as well that is just so slippery to the touch. Very nice.

Sandi

Jillcder
01-25-2023, 08:29 AM
WOW Sandi that sounds exciting to be in full display on the dance floor dressed as you described would be quite thrilling. Like others I have had a few special compliments from ladies that made my day at least 3 come to mind that actually went out of their way to compliment me on my dress or outfit thinking back on it most of them appeared to be in their thirties. It is such a great feeling to be dressed to the nines and have a woman compliment my outfit.

Panty1
01-25-2023, 09:38 AM
Not long ago my wife and I both painted our toe nails a very pretty vibrant color blue. We were at a restaurant waiting to be seated and a woman who was waiting also commented on how pretty our matching nails were as we both had on Birkinstocks. As we approached the hostess stand because our name was called the hostess commented by saying "I love your toe nails".
Both compliment within 20 minutes of each other! It felt good and we both appreciated it.

Kitty Sue
01-25-2023, 09:05 PM
As others have said I always enjoy hearing about your travels Sandi. Rock on!

Sandi Beech
01-26-2023, 04:35 PM
Thanks all who replied.

Final update to the story. My friend who was not able to go out because she was tired met me about a year ago. I had posted about it previously because I went to a Cracker Barrel for breakfast en femme, and she invited me over to eat with her and her girl friend. There is nothing going on between us, she just though I am interesting and would be fun to hang out with. This trip was just bad timing for her. She wants to take a day off to go shopping etc with me just like girl friends do the next time I am in town. Sounds fun. Maybe we will get out nails done together , etc.

Anyhow, because she canceled I ended up going out to that bar and kind of shocked myself with my behavior. The thing is, I did not drink that much alcohol because I switched to Heineken Zero. So I can?t say I was running around the bar in a thong because of the alcohol.

I believe this is partly what is going on in my head. For those who have gone out in public for the first time, you know it is an incredible adrenaline rush. I have gone out so many times, recreating that rush has gotten more and more difficult to obtain. So I seem to put myself in what should be a very uncomfortable situation to recreate that rush. It has probably hit as high as it will ever go at this point in my crossdressing career. That is ok. I just kind of miss that high of the early encounters. I suspect some of you may understand.

Tata

Sandi

JulieC
01-26-2023, 10:04 PM
I'm not as far along that curve as you Sandi, but I get it. I've been greatly expanding my adventures in the last year, and each step feels like I have to push on to the next, even bigger step. With each step, repeating what I've already done doesn't provide the same rush anymore. Still some, but fading. I get it.

Diane P
01-26-2023, 10:18 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time Sandi. Sorry about your friend cancelling on you, maybe another time. I've only been crossdressing since the beginning of Sep but am thinking about going out as Diane next month when I go up to Kansas City. Since I'm not shaving my beard yet I'll be wearing a covid-19 mask to hide it. I will be wearing either my women's jeans, top, wig and heels, or a dress, wig and heels. I'll also wear a bra, either way, but don't know yet if it will be the one that fits me or one that I have size B forms in. Not sure yet. I figure since I'll be in Kansas City there is zero chance of anyone I know seeing me. It will be interesting and I'll post about the trip after I come back.

Diane P
01-27-2023, 02:00 PM
I never go out as a bearded man in a dress. I just don't think that's a good look for me.

But that's just me. U B U.

Steffi the beard will eventually go, but I've had it since I retired from the Air Force in 97. I only shaved it off once in all that time and that was when I applied for a dispatch job with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, since they don't allow beards. It will go but I'm not sure when.

Diane P
01-27-2023, 02:38 PM
Sorry Sandi didn't mean to hijack your thread. ;)