PDA

View Full Version : Walking the dog

Majella St Gerard
01-26-2023, 06:23 PM
On my days off I always get dressed up to go out and run my errands. I usually wear something eye-catching but appropriate for the venue, I don't want to blend,I want to be noticed. Anyway, I'll usually have a cocktail or two and practice some karaoke songs, sometimes I'll cop quite the buzz😛. Well, ya know Suzie Q has to be walked one last time for the day. I've been getting changed into quite revealing outfits for this night time ritual. I had on my white Mary Jane's and ankle socks, white ruffled sissy panties, a sheer bra and a fur coat. I'll walk Suzie with the coat unbuttoned until a car goes by and I partially cover up. I've been wanting to bump into a neighbor that always compliments me on my outfits and flash him. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and a tease. Yeah I know it's not the safest thing but it does get me aroused 👍

Suzie Petersen
01-26-2023, 06:44 PM
Yay!! We are going for a walk ... 😉

- Suzie

Natalie5004
01-26-2023, 06:51 PM
You sound like a lot of fun. My kind of girl.

docrobbysherry
01-26-2023, 07:25 PM
Hope it's warmer there-----?:)

Geena75
01-26-2023, 07:43 PM
Hey, with your figure and presentation, go for the fun! Good thinking to cover up for passing cars -- wouldn't want to cause accidents! Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode, lol.

Sandi Beech
01-26-2023, 08:13 PM
Haha Gerri,

Hmm I think we must have a similar persona when dressed - or lack of being dressed as it were.

Sandi

melina
03-14-2023, 11:13 AM
wow... I'm not the only one