PDA

View Full Version : How many of you .....

Emma Chase
04-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Girls..

Firstly if this is a repeat thread I am sorry,

How many of you feel that you must fully dress with make up, wig nails etc to get to full feeling of dressing?

I sometimes wish to dress but find as I do not have the time to do face nails etc this sometimes puts me off dressing all together. I don't often feel that just slipping on female clothes is enough for me to feel in touch with my female side.

Just curious to how many girls feel they wish to fully dress to get the full experience and how many can still feel fem in just clothes without wigs, make up etc.

Emma :)

jo_ann
04-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I would say I "mostly" need female clothes and either a wig or my hair styled "femme" if it's long enough.

nails: are hard to get right. if you don't glue them right, they fall right off. if you glue them too right, you won't get them off

makeup: sure it can enhance, sometimes even create an illusion, but also keep in mind that a lot of women these days wear a lot less makeup than they used to (most women anyway), plus makeup can sometimes take up to an hour so you have to make sure you have enough time to actually enjoy it (and leave enough room to take it off and MAKE sure it ALL comes off), and if you wear lipstick it rubs off on your cup everytime you drink something, so I'm not big into the makeup most of the time.

Stacie Stockman
04-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Thats what I feel too. Consequently I haven't dressed much.

Adrienne Heels
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
I really have to be wearing my wig to get the full feeling of dressing...but a decent makeup job can be done pretty quickly if necessary too

Diannna
04-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Well for me, when I get home from work, I usually don't have too much time for my fem self. So what I usually do is take a shower and put on some clean panties and maybe my bra (and Boobs) and a night gown or full slip. Unless it's friday night and I have nothing going, then I can go the full nines and don't care how long it takes me. I've fallen asleep on the couch all dressed and feel pretty good in the morning but look a mess. Hehehe!

bebe nylons
04-12-2006, 10:44 PM
For me l just enjoy dressing too much not to get completely dressed including putting on & wearing make-up, wig, etc. If l'm staying home may not put on my false nails, but definitely false eyelashes!! Often fall asleep wearing nylons, negligee, made-up & wig. The wig may be off in the morning but, oh what a sleep. Hugs. Bebe

Jennaie
04-12-2006, 11:18 PM
It's become not all that important to me. I don't have the time to get fully dressed except for maybe once a week. I wear panties every day and I feel fem every day. When I come home I usually slip on by bra and forms, maybe a blouse that half covers my bottom. Sometimes I put on some heels and sometimes not. But no matter what I am wearing, I aways feel fem.

There are times when, I "get half dressed" and start doing something, then suddenly I just have to put more on. so I do.

Amelie
04-13-2006, 06:25 AM
I guess it would all depend on what "Fully Dressed" means.

There are things that I never do, nails is one of them. I wear any type of clothes and I am always a woman, on the inside and on the outside. I wear jeans and a t-shirt and I am still a woman and when I go out people see me as a woman. It doesn't matter what clothes that I have on, people always see a woman, and this is what I am, I may not have the DNA of a woman, but no one that I meet sees a man, they all see a woman. Yes, even when I am wearing heavy eyeliner and blue eye shadow, I am still a woman.

I haven't been a man since I was 18 years old.

MarinaTwelve200
04-13-2006, 06:30 AM
I can do it in my guy clothes if I have to, but I ALSO have to have the BRA, SHOES, WIG and at least, LIPSTICK. ---at minimum. Otherwise, I dont feel fem.

Sarah Rabbit
04-13-2006, 06:50 AM
I love when I dress to the nines, however that does take time. I (Ashamedly) find it easier just to wear a nightie or throw on a simple outfit. I suppose, as I have read in past threads, GG's probably feel the same, as it is just as easy to dress casual. The difference is, they are real GG's and no matter what they wear, they are still GG's. I, on the other hand, have to wear femme things, otherwise i am still a GM:cry:

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny:

susann_gardener
04-13-2006, 06:56 AM
I love to dress completely, but time and circumstance all work against me. It has been too long. So, I do what pleases me, specifically underdressing when ever I safely can. I add forms also when ever I can, like for hiking or skiing, or when shopping.
Susann

sharifemme
04-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Emma...

I guess it depends on the amount of time I have, my mood or what I am going to do. Since I wear panties, bra, and women's jeans most of the time and have long curly hair, I feel this is my minimum to make it through the day. If I am not tired when I get home, I'll put on a dress, enhancers, makeup and do my hair, etc. Naturally, if I'm going out as Shari, I do the complete regimen.

Sharifemme

Girls..

Firstly if this is a repeat thread I am sorry,

How many of you feel that you must fully dress with make up, wig nails etc to get to full feeling of dressing?

I sometimes wish to dress but find as I do not have the time to do face nails etc this sometimes puts me off dressing all together. I don't often feel that just slipping on female clothes is enough for me to feel in touch with my female side.

Just curious to how many girls feel they wish to fully dress to get the full experience and how many can still feel fem in just clothes without wigs, make up etc.

Caroline Simmons
04-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Dont feel the need to dress fuly at home ,, finish work shower shave. wear something quite simple casual top skirt ,. girlie trousers somtimes no . wig
come on here and just be Caroline in among the housework

Caroline xxx

Penny
04-13-2006, 07:30 AM
First of all, there is the plain old me and the pretty me. I prefer to be pretty. If you are born with the necessity to feel pretty, then who wouldn't prefer that. Since I have plucked my face for years, I have vertually very fine hair so I can shave the mostly gray now and get by with mosturizer and powder. I always have my toenails polished, I have acrilic nails, and I pluck my eyebrows. So I can switch from plain to pretty in a very short time. I am always aware of both the plain and the pretty in me. I feel pretty enough with a lite touch of mascarra, lip liner and powder to go to the local store. So
with the wig and clothers I am gone. I am both plain and pretty but pretty
makes me feel good in a way that plain doesn't and conversely, plain makes me feel good that pretty doesn't. How about them adams apples!:happy:

sky0629
04-13-2006, 07:31 AM
I just need a nice outfit, stocking, shoe's and my hair fixed a little. lipstick with some eye liner don't hurt. Nails take to long sometime's.

allisonrn06
04-13-2006, 08:11 AM
I don't have to fully dress to enjoy it.Yesterday when I was looking at the forum, I was wearing just panties, hose and heels with a pair of male jeans and I enjoyed that. If I could get away with being fully dressed more often -wig,makeup, panties, bra, hose and heels I would - work and school commitments keep me from having that time right now though. But soon I should be able to find more time again.:cheeky:

wendy
04-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I would have to say yes, but not the full make up aspect. I find wearing a wig it makes me feel more of a woman, as right now I have a very male type of hair cut (short).

If time permits, the most I would ever go is lipstick. :D

JoAnnDallas
04-13-2006, 08:26 AM
I enjoy getting all dressed up, with makeup and nail/toe polish and the whole thing. But I also enjoy, just wearing a pair of panties, pantyhose, and camo under my drab clothes.

sharifemme
04-13-2006, 08:44 AM
JoAnn...

You really don't wear Camoflage over your nice femme underwear and under more male clothing, do you? I bet you meant CAMISOLE, not CAMOFLAGE! Or maybe camoflage hides your panty line! LOL!:)

Sharifemme

I enjoy getting all dressed up, with makeup and nail/toe polish and the whole thing. But I also enjoy, just wearing a pair of panties, pantyhose, and camo under my drab clothes.

DonnaT
04-13-2006, 09:16 AM
Not me. I prefer not having to wear a wig and makeup, so at home I don't. Going out, however, even though I'd prefer not to, I do go the whole route.

Emma Chase
04-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Ladies

Thank you for your replies.

I to find that with the time constraints of life I do not dress fully (face, nails etc ) or I think ohh make up ... I don't want to have to reapply 3 times before I'm happy with it and by then the time I had set aside to dress is pretty much over. :(

I really like to fully dress to apprciate my true female side, but normally make do with silly little things like polished toes, the subtle little reminder with I take off my socks that I can still show a little femness despite the male dress code.

I know that all the ladies here feel their 'fem side' regardless of what they wear, but I think we all feel more in touch with our fem sides when we can been seen in our female attire.

Again thanks for the feedback

anne71
04-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I always dress "fully" but don't bother with make-up unless I am going out. I don't colour my nails but always try to keep them nicely shaped and clean. The nails are somewhat difficult as I spend a fair amount of time working on my motorcycles!

jennylou
04-13-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm afraid that I'm the lazy one. Very limited time at home due to family life, but i spend a lot of time in hotels. This is when I usually get to dress up. Generally its shower, shave and dressed. Normally skirt and top, matching underwear, forms and wig. Dont do the makeup because I'm more van nistlerooy than van goch when it comes to art work.
Do go the full hog when I can and when my wife can help with the makeup and nails.