PDA

View Full Version : For fun or to help Would you or have you modeled a Dress If your SO or Gal Pal asked

Robbiegirl
01-28-2023, 11:58 AM
Are you confident enough now that you would not pass on an oppurtunity to try something on for a woman's amusement or to help her with a dress fitting !

So many times when I was younger women would point out a dress that was my size for a costume ot just fun that they would love to see me model but I was too scared !

Like if your gal and you were in her Aunts guest room and she showed you an old evening gown or square dance dress that was about your size and for fun she suggested you model it for her and maybe even the aunt, what would you do ?

Now that I ma 60 and am known for my sense of humor I think I would model just about anything ! I would have to think about it if it was a tiny bikini ! LOL

LaurenRenee
01-28-2023, 12:05 PM
I'd probably knock her over, figuratively, for the opportunity. Which would likely wind up outing myself. But what the heck! It has been a dream of mine to have that opportunity.

Kris Burton
01-28-2023, 12:49 PM
I am "out" with my wife. Although I do not usually dress en femme around her when we are home, I have modeled my own outfits for her opinion. I would be very happy to model hers as well for any reason at all. I am luckier than most however, as it seems we have a mutual interest in fashion.

Linda Stockings
01-28-2023, 01:08 PM
In the past I have. At my sister's request, and my late Mother's. Sometimes it was for something as simple as raising or lowering a hemline. And when asked to wear heels to compensate for the difference in my sister's height? I loved every minute!

Davina2833
01-28-2023, 02:20 PM
Linda,

You are my kind of girl!

Davina

Raychel
01-28-2023, 02:33 PM
I absolutely would, In a heartbeat, and love every minute of it. :)

NancySue
01-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Blessed with a supportive wife, I ask for her opinion on almost all my skirts, tops, dresses, etc. for which I value greatly. As a former model, her help with makeup and fashion advice is irreplaceable.

Charly52
01-28-2023, 03:13 PM
I would love the chance to do it!! But I?ve never dressed in front of anyone so I would really have trust issues.

Taylor186
01-28-2023, 03:13 PM
As a preteen and teen I'm sure I would have rejected the request, and today, it is only a fantasy.

AmeeJo
01-28-2023, 03:44 PM
I absolutely would without hesitation. I'm hoping I get to dress in front of my wife in the near future. Time will tell.

Jasmine23
01-28-2023, 03:54 PM
I doubt I'd have the confidence to do it, I have never dressed in front of anyone and would be afraid I'd be outed. I almost had this opportunity as a 15/16 year old, we were doing a school play, the drama teacher suggested that the boys would play the female roles and girls would play the male roles, loads of girls volunteered, but, no boy would do it, ( I was secretly hoping I would be made do it), so the drama teacher eventually scrapped the idea. I wouldn't have volunteered, but, would have happily done it if I was "made" do it.

franlee
01-28-2023, 05:03 PM
Yes I would and have. Not an aunt but my wife's, MIL's and SIL's clothes not just dresses but outfits.

JoanneOG
01-28-2023, 05:08 PM
I would love to but I don't think the occasion will ever arise. I don't think we would have the imagination to start the conversation of me modelling anything feminine. I would love to model some dresses. For now it will be a dream of mine that will go unfulfilled.

Patience
01-28-2023, 06:51 PM
There was a time when like you I would have turned it down, but now that I've accepted it, in a heartbeat.

kimdl93
01-28-2023, 07:07 PM
I would have, of course. Other than being coaxed into a bra and panties by my first wife?it did not take much coaxing?I have not had any such experience.

alwayshave
01-28-2023, 08:09 PM
When I was younger I was not confident enough to dress in front of anyone. Now, I'd jump at the chance.

BLUE ORCHID
01-28-2023, 08:32 PM
I absolutely do it, I have shown my wife my dresses,

Crissy 107
01-28-2023, 09:55 PM
I agree with the others, not back when I was young, just too embarrassed. I had two girl cousins that wanted to dress me and I regrettably turned them down.
Now I would jump at it, reluctantly of course. LOL

docrobbysherry
01-29-2023, 01:43 AM
I spent a 10 hour day modeling for a pro photographer and his crew. At my house, a mall, and at the beach. It was exausting!:doh:

But, I think what u mean is fetish dressing with a woman, don't u, Robbie?:o

Well, I do have a gal pal who is as great behind the camera as she is sexy in front of one! She's taken some amazing photos and helped me with my poses. But, there's never been anything kinky or fetishy about our get togethers. :sad:

Serious modeling is HARD WORK. Nothing exciting or sensuous about it!:straightface:

bridget thronton
01-29-2023, 02:23 AM
Yes and I have

Georgina
01-29-2023, 05:54 AM
I would love to be asked and I would do it.

CharlotteCD
01-29-2023, 07:09 AM
My mum made clothes when I was young (under 8) and I was regularly used as the model so that they could be adjusted.

Once I started taking my sister's clothes (and getting caught) and showed too much enthusiasm when my sister and friend dressed me up, it was all bought to a stop.

GretchenM
01-29-2023, 07:44 AM
I would be a good sport and grant their wish. Let them be surprised with what they get. Perhaps a good way to tell them the truth. A good way to demonstrate that most anyone can be either way to some extent and some to a large extent. Then maybe ask them to model some men's wear for me. "Give it a try; a new adventure for you."

Jamie Lynn
01-29-2023, 10:42 AM
I would happily do it, depending on who was doing the asking and who was in attendance. Career impact still rules the roost.

Maria 60
01-29-2023, 10:51 AM
When I was younger I remember we would put plays together to show our parents and my girl cousins would always dress me as a girl. Maybe that's why I'm where I am today. At times when my wife buys a dress she will ask me to try it on for her to maybe see the dress at a different prospective when someone else is wearing it. I really enjoy that especially when she asks me to do it.

dalearden
01-29-2023, 01:27 PM
100% YES !! I long for the day I am asked...maybe a Halloween costume is a possibility also.

April Rose
01-29-2023, 05:24 PM
I wore a skirt once while a friend pinned the hem, but it was my skirt, which I had just finished making, and she was doing me a favor.

RachelB.
01-29-2023, 08:27 PM
Of course. She would only need to ask once.

OrdinaryAverageGuy
01-30-2023, 07:06 PM
Are you really asking a bunch of crossdressers if we would put on a dress?

Giselle(Oshawa)
01-30-2023, 08:19 PM
a little off topic, when I was around 11 or 12 years old ( my mom knew I was wearing her bra's, girdles and nylons but never called me on it)
my mom got a dress from a co worker who had an older daughter and asked me if I wanted to try it on and wear it for Halloween.
I was so scared and said no, if I had tried on that dress I have often wondered how my wife might have been different?

Crissy 107
01-30-2023, 08:52 PM
Are you really asking a bunch of crossdressers if we would put on a dress?

Absolutely the best comment I have seen in a while. :)

JenniferR771
01-30-2023, 11:32 PM
Oh YES!
When I was about 15. My mother was doing some alterations for the daughter of a friend. Yellow with lots of net and lace. Prom dress or something like that. She needed to pin up the hem--before sewing it.
I was reluctant. But only because I feared my mother might realize how much I was enjoying it.
However I was disappointed--part way through. No wig? No bra? No high heels?

kayegirl
01-31-2023, 03:45 AM
My dear late wife was a skilled seamstress, and in our early married days she would take on sewing and dress making for friends and family to earn some extra cash. I have lost count of the number of times that I acted as a live mannequin, usually to get the hems straight.

Melindatv61
01-31-2023, 06:41 AM
Yes of course, a second opinion is always welcome,providing it's positive.

Kitty Sue
02-01-2023, 06:13 PM
I would absolutely model it if my wife asked.

Cheryl T
02-02-2023, 08:40 AM
I would feign reluctance as I would most certainly prefer to do it properly meaning with the correct underwear and figure enhancements.
Then I would let her/them insist and say "Oh well, all right".

Jade P
02-05-2023, 07:23 AM
I would love to but I don't think the occasion will ever arise. I don't think we would have the imagination to start the conversation of me modelling anything feminine. I would love to model some dresses. For now it will be a dream of mine that will go unfulfilled.

Same here! 🫤

Melinda Jean
02-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Are you kidding me?! I would jump at the chance!

Joanne108
02-11-2023, 04:13 PM
I would do it in a heartbeat! Because why not?

Marsha Louise
02-23-2023, 10:14 PM
Before agreeing, I'd have to think about it first.....for one nanosecond!

ShawnaL
02-24-2023, 04:27 PM
Absolutely! I also still hold out hope that I can be someone's bridal attendant - but that will probably always be on my bucket list!
Shawna

Cacique82
02-25-2023, 07:20 AM
Out to my wife and I would definitely model for her if she wanted. She?s complimented on how my legs look in stockings before. But would love to show off some of things for her.

CDMargret
02-25-2023, 09:04 AM
In the past I have. At my sister's request, and my late Mother's. Sometimes it was for something as simple as raising or lowering a hemline. And when asked to wear heels to compensate for the difference in my sister's height? I loved every minute!

Oh Linda how wonderful that must have been. I do love it when my wife and I are out shopping and she holds up a blouse she wants to my chest for a better look. I work it too...lol

Karen RHT
02-25-2023, 07:10 PM
After I dressed for Halloween with my mother's help, she didn't hesitate to ask me to dress so she could hem or repair clothes for her or other girls/women she knew.

Karen

ScientiaMetallum
03-01-2023, 10:34 AM
I've already related the tale of a female friend getting me and two male friends into dresses (but over our male clothes) for a joke, but I don't know if I'd call that "modeling".

But anyway, it highly depends on the circumstances and purpose, though I'd be inclined to say yes in most cases.

Sallee
03-01-2023, 01:11 PM
absolutely But I would have to have them help with my makeup and padding in the right places

NaturallyFemme
03-03-2023, 11:33 AM
I would definitely do so... would be lovely to model for my friend.. wife if they were to ask me to do so 😍

Jane G
03-04-2023, 04:08 AM
Oh yes I would.

Freddi
03-04-2023, 02:36 PM
Depending on who was asking...I would love to....especially if it was a full on brides dress. I do have a cheap ebay special prom dress I like to wear on occasions but its still not quite the same as being a bride

Glenda58
03-04-2023, 04:13 PM
I was almost the height as my girlfriend and she had me pull on a skirt thne a dress so she could hem them. She knew I like to crossdress she gave me panties to wear with them.

HollyGreene
03-05-2023, 01:39 AM
My mother was a seamstress and was always making clothes. As a child, when I had grown to about her height I'd be used as a model for skirts and dresses while she adjusted hems.
I was already a CDer by that time and wore my sister's clothes when I could.
Given the opportunity to wear skirts and dresses, even while they were being adjusted was a secret guilty pleasure.

juliannacd
03-08-2023, 11:13 PM
It would be awesome to have a SO or a gal pal who would be interested in having me model outfits for her... definitely.

Crissy 107
03-09-2023, 06:37 AM
This thread makes me smile, has anyone said no?

BustyOlivia
03-09-2023, 03:05 PM
As long as I was fully transformed I would

piperlovelace
03-22-2023, 02:22 PM
Absolutely. Where do i sign up?

sometimes_miss
03-22-2023, 08:57 PM
So many times when I was younger women would point out a dress that was my size for a costume ot just fun that they would love to see me model but I was too scared !
Me too. I never would have done it when I was younger. No way. Especially considering that I worked in a profession which was considered feminine, and men in it were automatically assumed to be gay (sadly, that's still the assumption today).

Like if your gal and you were in her Aunts guest room and she showed you an old evening gown or square dance dress that was about your size and for fun she suggested you model it for her and maybe even the aunt, what would you do ?
Well the likelihood that there was such a woman of my size in her family 'back in the olden days' being negligible, but I would still have toyed with the idea.
At closer to 70 than 60 these days, I will now wear pretty much anything at another's special request.

Sabine Janus
03-28-2023, 01:17 AM
I would probably resist. Maybe afraid I'd be "outed" Maybe worried she see me as less of a "Man"

Otherwise I have no idea why I'd resist.

Tasha McIntyre
03-29-2023, 05:28 PM
Absolutely, without hesitation.

Happened once many years ago which was just a magnificent few moments.

Diedre
04-01-2023, 10:22 AM
When I was in the 12-14 age range, my mother did sewing and alterations for extra money. I got drafted for the dress dummy. At that time i was not dressing yet and wasn't too keen on the situation.
But once I got into it there was no turning back and I couldn't wait until the next time I was needed.
Unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed that I was enjoying things a little to much or I would keep any supporting under garments on a little too long after the fitting was over.
Shortly thereafter my mother came home with a dress form she found at a second hand store and while my modeling career was over, my dressing was about to hit full throttle.

BustyOlivia
04-02-2023, 04:31 AM
I would hesitate at first. Like when she teases about me wearing makeup. I would then give in and say don?t tell anyone. It would be hard to pretend to not like it!

-Olivia

Diane P
04-02-2023, 05:33 PM
Since I just recently started fully drossdressing, after 20 years of under dressing, it would definitrely depend on who was asking and what they wanted me to model. Being in my 60's I don't think I'd have too many younger women asking. Somebody my age might be another answer.

Kitty Sue
04-02-2023, 07:35 PM
I would model it no problem.

BrendaPDX
04-02-2023, 10:55 PM
When I was younger, no way. Now, probably.

Staceybobacee
04-03-2023, 11:12 PM
I have done this and it was tough at first because she saw her w much I liked things she wore. She thinks when I look at her I?m not attracted to her but the outfit. I told her that is not the case and I?m learning my style in reality isn?t hers it just seemed like it because I was always wearing her stuff. I?ve been buying more and it has helped

Kaycie
04-08-2023, 10:21 PM
I would gladly help out. It could lead to some interesting conversation perhaps an icebreaker.

Kaycie

Ceera
04-19-2023, 11:52 AM
When I was still married, there were several times my wife asked me to put on one of her skirts or dresses, but it was primarily just so she could pin the hem to finish sewing or altering the dress. It was also almost always a piece of historical costuming she was making, as her day to day clothing was more typically pants and a shirt or blouse.

That was long before I tried seriously crossdressing, so nothing really came of it.

oh to be rachel
04-19-2023, 12:30 PM
Wife asked me to try on a wedding dress to size it.
My excitement was embarrassingly obvious.

EmilyShy
04-19-2023, 01:26 PM
I'd be there with bells on. Not only to get a chance to dress but the fact that my SO wanted me to dress for her.

The rush of nerves, embarrassment excitement would be awesome. More do if she invited friends lol

ShelbyDawn
05-08-2023, 07:34 PM
Absolutely.

I would worry though that my uncle might have issues with being outed by us getting into his stash.

I'm 6'3" 200#. None of my Aunts stuff would even be close to my size and I had seven aunts.

If there was something like that in a "guest' room, It wouldn't be my aunts'. LOL

Teresa.Smith.VA
05-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Yes, of course

DianeT
05-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Before I came out to my wife, absolutely not, since my greatest fear was to be outed.
Now that I came out, probably not, since my dressing is a personal experience, not something I feel a need or want to share with my wife other than in words.

JennCurious
05-09-2023, 07:14 AM
Yes, I have quite a few times for my SO. it's kinda fun.

Snide_lobster
05-10-2023, 01:13 AM
When I was in the 12-14 age range, my mother did sewing and alterations for extra money. I got drafted for the dress dummy. At that time i was not dressing yet and wasn't too keen on the situation.
But once I got into it there was no turning back and I couldn't wait until the next time I was needed.
Unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed that I was enjoying things a little to much or I would keep any supporting under garments on a little too long after the fitting was over.
Shortly thereafter my mother came home with a dress form she found at a second hand store and while my modeling career was over, my dressing was about to hit full throttle.

So your mother was real supportive of your newfound hobby? I'm curious about the relationship between you two after this if you don't mind sharing?

Trish
05-10-2023, 06:33 AM
It was my then girlfriend, now my wife that got me into my first dress. She created a monster.