PDA

View Full Version : What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

Jen60
01-30-2023, 11:20 AM
What makes you feel the most feminine? For me, its the moment when, after I'm completely dressed and have most of my makeup on, I put the finishing touches on my lipstick - usually red. Then, I feel the most feminine! How about you?

Cheryl T
01-30-2023, 11:23 AM
Well I wear panties exclusively so they aren't it.
For me I feel most feminine the moment I put on my bra and forms. Everything after that is just a bonus.

Stephanie47
01-30-2023, 11:37 AM
I have a "thing" for lacy full slips, especially white. Slips started my journey more than 65 years ago. So, it is a white slip, panty, bra and a white garter-girdle holding up a pair of traditional stocking. I love the pictures of Elizabeth Taylor lounging around in a white slip is "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof." My favorite white slip is a longish Velrose lacy slip that falls several inches below the knee. The lacy pattern at the bodice and hem can also be found on the Dixie Belle line of slips in white, black and beige. I have a nice collection of vintage slips from various labels, patterns, styles and colors.

BrendaPDX
01-30-2023, 11:45 AM
Hi Jen60,
I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right :battingeyelashes:).
Thanks, Brenda

Edelia
01-30-2023, 11:56 AM
I might be crazy, but my sense of femininity has already transcended any stimulation from clothing. My strongest feminine sensation is experienced when I can take off my clothes in some outdoor place to soak up the sun, preserving only my makeup. I think I'm an exhibitionist.

Patience
01-30-2023, 12:01 PM
Putting on my wig and looking at the woman looking at me in the mirror. It's intense.

Also, being out in public enfemme. It's a similar energy,

FCiara
01-30-2023, 12:02 PM
Strangely enough, I'm a crossdressing nudist/naturist. It's about being who I am in that moment in time.

AmeeJo
01-30-2023, 12:02 PM
For me it's sexy lingerie. A nice form fitting basque, breast forms, and stockings. Seeing myself dressed that way makes me feel so pretty. I love it!!!!

FCiara
01-30-2023, 12:08 PM
Summer frock/Guna, painted nails, fully dressed, a little make up. I once received a genuine, off the cuff, "you look lovely " compliment from a young man visiting me dressed. Swoon.

Vikky
01-30-2023, 12:46 PM
Probably when bra and forms come on, but also when I wear a skirt.

audreyinalbany
01-30-2023, 12:59 PM
I'm voting for the lipstick. Even at those times when I can't do full make up, getting dressed and then just putting on the lipstick seems to do the trick

Lisa516
01-30-2023, 01:01 PM
Heels, anklet bracelet, leggings, cute top. lipstick , wig

Debs
01-30-2023, 01:21 PM
Fully dressed, the click of my heels and holding my shoulder bag with the smell of perfume wafting my nose as I walk round the shops

Genifer Teal
01-30-2023, 01:29 PM
An interesting question. Provoked some thought for me. Do I ever really feel feminine? I don't know. I enjoy being myself I feel good about how I look I enjoy acceptance all that sort of stuff. I don't know do I ever feel feminine? I don't know and I don't think it really matters. I'm getting away with acting feminine and there's always a kick to that. It just comes back to enjoying being me and no one cares. Compliments always help. Little conversations about nails if someone says they like mine or I like theirs. I guess those are girly moments. Maybe if someone holds the door for me? That's about it.

Had some more experiences and thoughts. Definitely those moments when a woman talks to me about things women mostly talk to each other about. Usually with an air of "I know you get it".

docrobbysherry
01-30-2023, 02:06 PM
Seeing the finished image, like my avatar pic, in the mirror is probably the closest I've ever come.:battingeyelashes:

But, to be completely honest? I really don't know what "feminine" actually feels like!:heehee:

To be fair, there's many times in my life I wasn't sure what "masculine" felt like either!:tongueout

kimdl93
01-30-2023, 02:45 PM
I finally feel complete when I put on my wig after finishing my makeup. Until then I see an old man in the mirror.

I chose the word complete rather than feminine, because I only know I feel very good.

MarinaTwelve200
01-30-2023, 02:57 PM
When I do my red Lipstick---Usually the last thing when I have everything else on too, but a bit of eyeliner and lipstick by themselves is enough to bring up my femininity. Well, for me it STARTED with lipstick so, I suppose it still has its power.

Charly52
01-30-2023, 03:23 PM
I?m with you Marina red lipstick still has the power for me too.

Fiona_44
01-30-2023, 04:09 PM
The two things that make me feel the most feminine are:

1. Putting on my bra and breast forms.
2. When I am getting very dressed up, say in an evening gown or cocktail dress, and after everything is done and I'm ready I look in the full length mirror for the first time. I always feel ultra feminine at that point.

Fiona

Jasmine23
01-30-2023, 06:21 PM
Wearing high heels, it totally changes the way I stand, how I walk and how I sit. I also love the way they transform my leg shape and bum. Also feel more confident, probably to do with feeling taller.

betty_colo
01-30-2023, 08:01 PM
I feel most feminine when I do my makeup in my robe & mules wearing my panties, bra, and pantyhose.

alwayshave
01-30-2023, 08:28 PM
It is definitely the moment I put on my wig. Don't get me wrong I love the feel of the clothes, but the wig just finishes it.

NancySue
01-30-2023, 09:10 PM
My morning routine. Panties, bra, forms, usually thigh highs, a flit of perfume, and moisturizer. Ahhhh.

Linda Stockings
01-30-2023, 09:52 PM
Fully fashioned stockings and heels, but especially with a perfectly fitted wrap dress that falls right at the bottom of my knees. With a well cinched waist, of course.

Linda

Claire M
01-30-2023, 10:23 PM
If "feeling feminine" is that magic feeling I had the first time I tried on my sister's panties or saw myself fully dressed in one of her outfits ... I'd say probably when I slip on my wig, usually the last step when I dress.

Zoeytgtx
01-31-2023, 12:43 AM
It has to be the wig. Suddenly a believable woman is looking at me in the mirror.

Larissa Cassandra
01-31-2023, 01:31 AM
Another lipstick girl here. I also got my start with lipstick, and I've always found it to be quite sensual and ultra-feminine. Most shades will do it for me, but I like creamy or glossy reds best (but don't wear them as much :sad: since they're really hard to remove quickly). As others have said, if I'm time limited, just a little eyeliner and lipstick will make me feel feminine and relaxed.

(Actually, started with Chapstick, pretending it was lipstick. When my brother's girlfriend left her lipstick at our house, I of course snatched it up and tried it as soon as I could. I was in heaven, never to turn back!)

prene
01-31-2023, 04:36 AM
Two things for me.
#1 When I tuck well and there is no sign, control top panties and my femskin hip pads.
#2 Having forms attached with a light support seamless bra

mbmeen12
01-31-2023, 04:57 AM
When the thigh highs and Rago is put on....

prettytoes
01-31-2023, 06:04 AM
For me it's the feel of a long flowy maxi skirt or dress brushing across my polished toes as I walk.

April Rose
01-31-2023, 08:44 AM
There are moments when the feeling hits me, like when I'm sitting at my sewing machine and have to smooth the skirt of my dress as I move my chair. Or when I am about to cook, and put on an apron to protect my outfit. Just recently I became aware of it while standing in my kitchen talking on the phone with a woman friend about issues with our adult children.

I've even had the feeling come over me while in drab, at the grocery store, buying flowers for my living room.

I don't think I ever really was a candidate for transition, and I'm too old for it now, but I think I would have been happy as a woman.

I was happy and grateful to be the man and the husband for my dear late wife, but, gosh, the power to gestate human life within your own body. I just don't think there is anything the male of the species brings to the mix to equal it.

Melindatv61
01-31-2023, 08:59 AM
Putting on my hosiery bra and panties daily gives me the feeling of femininity. When fully dressed the wig make up and a spray of perfume validates and heightens my feminine senses.

Natalie5004
01-31-2023, 10:57 AM
It is my false eyelashes that actually do it for me. I think it is a brain thing.

Kelli_cd
01-31-2023, 03:39 PM
I can't say that I ever feel feminine. However, in panties and bra with enhancers, I do feel pretty. That's mostly what I need and I'm happy with that.

Sometimes Steffi
01-31-2023, 08:49 PM
Positive affirmations, especially from a GG.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Jessica Secret
02-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Wearing beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed, nothing like it!

Maria 60
02-01-2023, 06:19 AM
This may be crazy but when I'm sitting on the couch with a skirt and o look down at my legs and I cross them and point my toes forward really gives me a fem sensation. Like I said it might sound crazy.

Monique65
02-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Putting on my wig and shaking my head, feeling the soft curls caress my shoulders.

Giselle(Oshawa)
02-01-2023, 08:05 AM
putting on panties and pantyhose does the trick for me

BLUE ORCHID
02-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Hi Jen :hugs:, Seeing the Pretty lady in the Mirror smiling back at me, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Karren H
02-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Having large breasts. Does not get any more feminine for me.

Krisi
02-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Three things make me feel feminine:

1) Wig
2) Bra and forms
3) Hip and butt padding

I'm not sure I can honestly say one is more important than the other. It takes all three.

Aunt Kelly
02-01-2023, 12:25 PM
That's an excellent question, and at the risk of driving the discussion into the weeds, I have to ask what it is to "feel feminine". I get that, for a CD, this or that item of clothing might, as would makeup or, as in Jen60's case, the full package, but what does feeling "look" like, metaphorically speaking? I'm trans, of course, and I don't "feel" feminine; it's what I am. I feel prettier with my makeup on, but no more "feminine". So what does feeling more feminine feel like?

GraceH
02-01-2023, 12:52 PM
Lipstick for me. I love to go out fully dressed, but putting on the lipstick is the final touch that gives me confidence and fills me with that feminine feeling that allows me to go out shopping or to restaurants, or in public in general.

Kelli_cd
02-01-2023, 01:13 PM
I know I replied earlier, but last night I thought about this again. Since I don't get to dress completely, I'd have to say that wearing pantyhose (with my other under dressing) makes me feel feminine.

Bianca Fay
02-01-2023, 08:04 PM
Without a doubt I would say pantyhose. I used to try to fool myself into believing that I loved wearing them solely for the tactile sensation, despite the fact that they are women's underwear.

Eventually I realized that I really enjoy wearing them, not 'despite' that they are women's underwear, but BECAUSE they are women's underwear.

After that epiphany I embraced the femininity of hosiery. My collection of pantyhose soon expanded from just nude shades. I now have a large assortment of colors, designs, textures, and patterns of pantyhose.

Geena75
02-01-2023, 08:35 PM
For me, it depends on how far I am going. It is usually the final touch that does it. If I am just dressing, w/o makeup or anything, it is probably the shoes. When I am really getting all done up, I really, really enjoy putting on the lipstick (a treat denied to me for a long time). Then, once I don the wig, I really look at myself in the mirror and get the "Oh Wow" moment. I look like a different person, a feminine person. I get a little excited just thinking about it.

Maid_Marion
02-01-2023, 08:41 PM
Wearing crop tops in the hot summer months that show off my figure!

Marion

freeindress
02-02-2023, 05:54 AM
Having enough breasts to fill form fitting dresses, tops, bikinis and sports bras including those with cups.

Lucy B
02-02-2023, 06:29 PM
It was always putting on hosiery that did it for me.
When I put on my silicone forms for the first time last year that all changed.

Lacy PJs
02-03-2023, 07:23 PM
I really don't go "all the way" when dressing so for me, I feel most feminine when I slip into bed in my baby doll PJs. An added feeling is the total relaxation that I get at that time, knowing that I can be myself with my trusting wife.

Lacy PJs

ellbee
02-03-2023, 07:52 PM
On a sensual level? Probably a combination of any number of things, personally...

For example, tights/hose on freshly-shaved legs, higher-heeled pumps, knee-high boots, perfectly-fitting skirt or dress, seasoned corset... :c9:

Umm, what were we talking about, again? :laughing:

Anyway, I posit the following...

What is it to "feel feminine," you ask? I mean, even a GG cannot answer that! So, surely a *man* cannot possibly know the first thing about femininity...

Or, can he?

For it is only a man, a special kind of man, you might even say, who has the masculinity, himself, with which to compare this mysterious "femininity" we are all hearing about. It is he, and only he, who has a foot in both worlds, who can internally experience both the yin & the yang... :)

BustyOlivia
02-04-2023, 04:49 AM
My long blonde hair or my new breastplate! I love when u can transform, even in my mind lolz

JennyOpalstar1
02-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Personally, I would have to say that when I put on the bra+forms is certainly up there on the sources of fem-feelings for me...
...but any article of clothing that clings to my form, like leggings, workout pants, stockings... that sensation of a second skin that is smooth and curvy, that the top. One-piece bathing suit, body suit, camisole, a clingy top...that sort of thing.

Jenny.xxooxxoo

Debbie Denier
02-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Nylons, pantyhose, tights and stockings.

Jade P
02-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Agree with many ladies here, silky nylon feminine hosiery: pantyhose, tights and stockings

Kathi-Anne
02-04-2023, 08:50 PM
Pantyhose...It's my second skin!☺

countrygirl
02-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Lacy slip, pantyhose, bra,

Melinda Jean
02-06-2023, 11:09 PM
Most certainly it is when I put on my wig. To me it completes the whole package.

Diane P
02-08-2023, 12:18 AM
I would have to agree with Jessica Secret. For me, since I've only been CD'ing for 5 months, it's usually when I slip into a sexy nightgown, which I've been known to wear all day. Once in a while it's also when I slip into a bra with B cup forms, but lately I've actually been wearing A cups that just about fit. I do have a 42 AA on order that should be here in the next week and am sure that will fit and feel even better. In fact when I head to bed tonight I'll add one of my A cup bras to the nightgown, which makes me feel even better.

Gail Brooke
02-08-2023, 02:04 AM
No it is not crazy. I feel the same way. I keep my toes painted all winter a nice shade. Hose, heels and a nice dress makes me feel soooo feminine.

Jane G
02-08-2023, 04:46 AM
It's not always the same. I often feel feminine, my interpretation of the phrase, simply by swishing my hips when walking, in total drab, up a mountain. Today however I'm home dressed and the moment I finished my make up and looked back in the mirror it just clicked. There I am that's the real me looking back. :)

As a side note. I commented to my wife yesterday, as she finished her daily make up routine before we went out for lunch, that she was beautiful without the make up, but that I understood how it worked. She simply smiled back at me.

crobeson96
02-08-2023, 06:35 AM
This question took me back to an interview about "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar" (1995). In getting ready for filming each day Patrick Swayze (Vida) said when the makeup artist applied his false fingernails that put him in character like nothing else.

KatieGirl CD
02-08-2023, 08:47 AM
As soon as I put some Lipstick/Lipgloss on, that's when I know Katie is in the room!

Heather2die4
02-08-2023, 09:13 AM
Feminine mode is a mindset. I agree with the many girls who listed pantyhose as the trigger but it's really a state of mind. That said, nothing gets my femme energy going like sliding a fresh pair of silky nylons over smooth shaved skin. It tickles and excites the senses and just makes me feel so girly. Pantyhose are my drug of choice.

jacques
02-09-2023, 12:30 PM
hello Jen,
for me it is having fake boobs in my bra.
luv J

LovelyLeesa
02-09-2023, 02:20 PM
For me it's the undergarments. The feel of wearing panties and a bra and pantyhose was what got me hooked. Now I love all that and wearing dresses and heels along with. Just wearing all the women stuff!

MsKim2888
02-09-2023, 09:05 PM
For me its the shaving of hairs, and slipping on something silky and sexy.:c9:

msniki48
02-09-2023, 10:24 PM
Amen to that Sister ! lol

DrFishnets
02-10-2023, 04:44 AM
Sheer nylons, fishnets, tights, pantyhose and stockings, high heel stilettos and makeup make me the most feminine.

Camille58
02-16-2023, 03:36 PM
Strangely enough, I'm a crossdressing nudist/naturist. It's about being who I am in that moment in time.

Personally, I really feel it when I slip into a favorite pair of leggings, some warm wool socks, an oversized sweater, and settle on the couch with a great book!

CrossKimmy
02-16-2023, 05:02 PM
A great perfume and a perfect pair of panties settle me right in the mood. But I?m nearly always feeling a bit feminine without those items.

Cacique82
02-17-2023, 07:11 AM
I feel my most feminine in a pink silky nightgown. Or maybe some lace panties.

Bea_
02-17-2023, 12:51 PM
I enjoy feminine things but I don't know that I'd ever describe the feelings I get as 'feminine'. I feel more like I'm extending my masculinity more than becoming feminine. I'm just incorporating things into my life that aren't the norm for men.

But, I'd say that the one item that makes me appreciate feminine things the most is an 18 inch string of pearls. I feel like my pearls do for me what my grandkid's stuffed animals do for them in providing a sense of security. Pearls seem to be an anchor item for me.

Helen_Highwater
02-18-2023, 05:12 PM
Most morning having sleep enfemme I get up and put on hose, a skirt, bra and forms, a tee and as it's a bit cooler these days a cardi. Just doing what countless women do at the start of every day, that makes me feel femme.

JulieC
02-18-2023, 09:42 PM
It's interesting. I posed this question to my wife. The response I got? "When someone does something nice for me as a woman, such as hold a door". It's interesting her response is experience based, rather than object based.

Traci H
02-19-2023, 12:00 PM
Reading all the responses has got my head spinning. So many things that add to the level of femininity. Hard to narrow it down. I got it down to three. Slipping my painted toenails covered in hose into my high heels. Getting my wig on. As others have said, changes me from a man. Then putting my favorite purse across my shoulder.

Angela Marie
02-19-2023, 04:06 PM
A pair of sheer pantyhose, short tight mini, and heels.

VanessaV
02-25-2023, 09:35 PM
bra forms, panties, makeup, stockings, stockings breast forms rice.... Love!!!

- - - Updated - - -

new...posting. please guide me and help!

mirima1992
02-26-2023, 11:47 AM
putting on stockings, a short skirt and size 7.5 well worn heels I got on Poshmark.

Debra Russell
02-26-2023, 02:21 PM
Hi Jen60,
I feel the most fem just after getting fully dressed and looking at myself in the mirror. I am always surprised to see how pretty the woman looking back at me is, stops me dead every time (if I have done it right :battingeyelashes:).
Thanks, Brenda

Exactly..me too.........................Debra

Ricck
02-26-2023, 10:11 PM
For me, the whole transformation ritual -- and it is very much a ritual for me -- is a series of steps that clicks the femme up a notch at each stage, starting with tucking. No, wait -- starting with shaving my body hair (I keep it shaved so it's a touch up before dressing). But also after applying forms and shapewear, doing makeup, slipping my feet into boots, putting on the rest of the outfit, and putting a wig on my head. That may be the most powerful moment, because it seems to change my appearance more than anything else.

I find tucking intensely erotic and full of feminine energy. Probably because I've conditioned myself by only tucking before dressing fully and experiencing the bliss that follows.

Kate Jennings
02-26-2023, 11:51 PM
Placing my wig on my head, followed by touching up my lipstick.

That's my "Ahh" moment.

Brianne_bc
02-27-2023, 12:28 AM
Wearing Blundstones. So many women wearing them it must be a sign of pure femininity.

Teresa.Smith.VA
02-27-2023, 08:34 PM
I feel incredibly feminine when my wife and I get totally dressed and stand side-by-side in front of our large bathroom mirror, as we both apply our make up and finish doing our hair. During this last step in making ourselves look and feel pretty we chat as anyone might overhear two women who are very close friends.

Being able to share this preparation time usually includes discussing how we will spend the day as “girlfriends”. This time is such a pleasurable experience where my fantasy becomes reality, reinforced by my wife’s kind comments about how pretty I look or her compliments on the outfit I chose to wear. By the time I take that final look in the mirror, I have reached a pleasurable excitement from pretending that I have transformed myself from a happily married man to a happily married pretty woman.

We most always do our morning make up together, side-by-side, whether it’s a one day outing or a long three day weekend. However, my ultimate annual dream-come true are those two or three week long vacations where I spend the entire time en femme.

The best decision I ever made was to reveal on our second date that I was a cross dresser. That wonderful woman became my wife and enjoys being girlfriends as much as I do.

Melony1968
03-01-2023, 09:53 AM
For me it's putting on my makeup at my vanity and doing my hair. Then I open my closet door and pick an outfit to wear. When I'm done my wife would say how pretty I look. All of that makes me feel so feminine. I love my life.

Majella St Gerard
03-01-2023, 03:16 PM
When I'm all done getting pretty and I finally put on my earrings as I'm looking in the mirror and checking myself out. That puts a big grin on my face,

kimdl93
03-01-2023, 04:15 PM
I had to think about this for a while. As I was born male, it initially seemed a bit presumptuous to say that something made me feel feminine?whatever that may be. But reflecting more on the question, something does change once I place the wig on my head, which is for me the last step in getting ready. At that moment I see my real self in the mirror and I like it.

Amelie
03-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Probably when I see a picture or video of myself. I don't see myself in a mirror cause I have no mirrors, I'm a vampire.

As some have said, I don't know what feeling fem is. There are times I am feeling really good about myself and maybe it's the whole look of myself rather than one thing.

Maybe it could be my garden boots and straw hat. When I am in the garden dressed with them I feel most at ease with myself. Sometimes I lay in the garden resting in leggings and boots and I feel one with nature. That's it, being one with nature makes me feel most fem. It's a mind thing rather than a clothe item thing.

Vintage4sarah
03-02-2023, 06:18 AM
I am having a good time reading all of the response in this thread. So many of them relate to my time as Sarah that I have had a hard time pinning one down.

If I were to single out one item of clothing; it would be wearing real stockings on my smooth legs. But, the ultimate thrill includes many sensations. That thrill is when I am away at Tgirl events or just spending a day or two away on my own to be Sarah. Just that moment when I step out of my room or lodge fully dressed, made-up and groomed as a woman is a feeling that I still can't find words to describe.

JennyOpalstar1
03-03-2023, 09:05 AM
So many wonderful moments being described here.
I confess that some of the posts are definitely spawning ideas in m'head.
For me, feeling feminine remains very personal...however, if I ever find a place/event/occasion where I can dress up the way, I know that the curves of the forms under my outfit are what would make me feel the most fem.

Diane P
03-17-2023, 10:40 PM
I'll have to add to my earlier post about nightgowns. Now I would say it is also after I have put on nail polish. I get done doing it, look at my hands and sometimes wonder to myself "are those my hands?" Of course after last Sat at the Heartland OKC Monthly GNO I'd also have to add getting makrup done. I was completely blown away by the transformation into Diane that the makeup added to my overall look. In May I plan on sitting in on a class about doing makeup so I can learn to do it for myself.

Kathi-Anne
03-18-2023, 07:29 AM
I quite agree,Heather!! Pantyhose is my heroin☺

Leohose
03-18-2023, 09:45 AM
I quite agree,Heather!! Pantyhose is my heroin☺

Yes and then slipping into a leotard with leggings over the pantyhose or sweats too soo soo amazing

ShawnaL
03-18-2023, 11:10 AM
When others recognize and validate me as a woman...one of my fondest memories is when a kindly older gentleman absolutely rushed to open the door for me, saying: "after you, pretty lady"!

Jillian Faith
03-19-2023, 08:27 AM
While I agree my wig may make the biggest impact on my feminine presentation. The thing that makes me feel the most feminine is applying my mascara, applying my lip liner, lipstick and/or lip gloss comes in a very close second to mascara.

BrianneColoSpgs
03-19-2023, 07:57 PM
I feel the most feminine when my BF is over and we are ?with? each other?

Kieroney
03-19-2023, 08:33 PM
It's gotta be the whole just doing yourself up, seeing another person staring back at you. I love the lipstick.

BaliGirl
03-21-2023, 03:44 AM
Looking down and seeing my breast forms in a sheer bra. Breasts are the most feminine thing for me.

piperlovelace
03-22-2023, 01:54 PM
Putting pamtyhose on freshly shaved legs and slipping my feet in a pair of high heels. Then running my hand up and down my legs.

sometimes_miss
03-22-2023, 08:37 PM
The clothing helps, but the thing that really does it for me, is a beautiful long wig.
The hair thing was the same when I actually had my own real, long beautiful blond hair. But that was so long ago. Fortunately, decent looking synthetic wigs are available for what is comparatively a pittance these days.

Diane P
03-22-2023, 11:55 PM
Take this however you want, thinking about it somerthing else that makes me feel the most feminine is knowing that when I'm dressed as Diane I'm more feminine that my ex-wife could ever be ;). My ex-wife was my first marriage that lasted just shy of 11 years ,which I have two daughters from. My wife that passed away last July was married to me for 28 1/2 years.

RachelR
03-24-2023, 01:04 PM
What makes me feel the most feminine: The process and the moment of completely being dressed to the 9's comes to mind initially but there are a few things that constantly remind me both visually and physically without a mirror that I enjoy the most.

Long nails: This is a constant visual and physical reminder. It changes how you interact with almost everything in your hands.
heels: The look and physical shift in walking that is a constant reminder to keep that feminine walk.

Jamie001
03-24-2023, 04:56 PM
Wearing streetwalker hoochie-mama open toe heels with sheer black pantyhose, women's shorts, and red toenails. Unfortunately I can't wear those heels for more than 30 minutes.

Erin Lafleur
03-24-2023, 06:37 PM
For me, it's looking down at my breasts while wearing a white lacey bra, white lace top three quarter slip with a string of pearls between and loosely covered by my white satin kimono. It's my go to ensemble almost every morning for coffee and often in the evening.
A very close second is seeing my tanned, smooth legs in sexy high end stay ups (thank you for the shapings.com tip Chantal), and a pair of strappy, open toed heels with my Kyoto Pearl nail polish. Ooh-la-la!

dejalee
03-25-2023, 12:58 AM
For me, it's wearing dresses and skirts, especially those with a flowing, twirly design. I love how they move when I walk or spin around, and they make me feel light and graceful. Pairing them with cute shoes and jewelry just adds to the feeling.

Alisonforme
03-25-2023, 07:56 PM
Lately, it's been my fufu clip! Looking down and seeing my own flesh in the image of vagina is as feminine as I have ever felt!

Jen60
05-24-2023, 09:22 AM
Just this morning, after not having been able to dress for several weeks, I felt a burst of femininity when I hooked on my lacy, black bra. After that, everything else just enhanced the feeling. Sadly, I have to go back to boy mode rather soon...

Whynotme
05-24-2023, 03:41 PM
Fit and flare dress with heels. Used to be just thigh highs. But I think the dress is what is the best for me.

Jane G
05-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Things come and go. Sometimes simply poping my earnings on with a little giggle gangle, gives me the mist divine girly moment.

Jamie001
05-25-2023, 10:51 AM
Hoochie Mama heels. You will feel like a girl and walk like a girl.

BaileysSecret
05-25-2023, 03:21 PM
Pantyhose. The shear feel of the nylon on my legs immediately sends me into full feminine mindset.

Fiona_44
05-25-2023, 04:22 PM
Jen60 - I know what you mean about putting on a bra. I wear a bra everyday but, no matter how long I've been doing it, it still gives me one of my stronger feelings of femininity. Putting on a bra and my forms always feels special.

Jessica Thompson
05-25-2023, 07:47 PM
Lipstick does it for me, its application seeing it on cups. :lovestruck:

Blake Lively
05-26-2023, 04:56 PM
Sexy pair of stiletto pumps. The higher the better!

AmyH
05-31-2023, 07:15 PM
Since I very rarely get to fully feminized, my most feminine feeling is wearing a knee length dress or skirt, with tights, and three inch heels.

Davina4587
06-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Very few people know about me as Davina and don't get me wrong a pretty dress, nice lingerie or make up all help me with feeling feminine but for me the thing that makes me feel most feminine and comfortable with myself is being able to have "normal" female conversations. for example when someone asks how my day is going I can say not great I laddered my tights or bring able to walk into store, even in guy mode, and have a conversation about clothes or makeup and feel at ease in doing it. Hope that makes sense?

il.dso
06-09-2023, 07:42 PM
Lipstick then stepping into my heels and looking in the mirror at the transformation,
still so remarkable after all of these years...

Janine cd
06-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Bra and forms followed closely with my wig. Since I always wear panties and femme hose, nothing short of fully dressed will do.

BustyOlivia
06-10-2023, 04:10 AM
Really it?s when I put on my breasts and hair and look down at me as myself, how it feels seeing Olivia in the mirror. It?s amazing! I love it!

manemami
06-10-2023, 05:56 AM
As soon as i touches the beautiful saris i feel 100% feminine, when i wear ankle jewelry i start flying in the air, satin inner wear is icing on cake.

AllieBellema
06-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Putting on a bra and panties, followed by wearing my breast forms. Love that feeling. Only gets better when I put on one of my pretty dresses!

BustyOlivia
06-11-2023, 03:58 AM
💯 💯 💯 you are so right sis!

Shiny
06-11-2023, 05:06 AM
I always get a kick out of this type of question. Years ago, I think it was on the "Donahue" show they did a piece on cross dressers, not so much TG's just the idea of men dressing up and going out as women as they figured it was their choice in a free country. I never forget this show episode. One woman told Donahue she hated all the trappings of being a female, all the hassles of dressing and doing the hair and that the daily grind in doing makeup took her a half-hour to get presentable she complained. The person on the other side, a man in a nice blouse and skirt, simply smiled in a bubbly fashion sitting there in his dress and replied. "I don't have any trouble with dressing up for the day. And makeup? I can do my makeup for the day in 6 minutes. Then it's no big deal after that, I just continue my day as usual."

Maybe we have two people who have their wires crossed for some unfathomable reason, a reason none of us will learn until we reach the "other-side" I guess. Another facet of our "condition" which affects us all to some degree.

Me? I'm from the 50's. And in fashion sense that was the absolute pinnacle of feminine dressing and deportment and let's face it in our society, it was a sense of class. All true dressers must either return to this period in time or at least give it a considerable reference and consideration if they venture into this realm. Again, another multitude of facets to why things in society went as they did. But either way I am who I am. I don't owe anybody an explanation as to how I like to dress and I don't get involved with others opinions and I stick to my self. It's nobody else's business but it is nearly the top of the heap as far as fetish is concerned if you take a look at it. Yes, another involved list of facets to look through.

At my age the thrilling deal with dressing has simply become how I dress during a normal retirement day on my own if I get the energy to do so. As I said it's my business and nobody elses. I like the Donna Reed and June Cleaver look of the vintage era and simply play it out on an average day. There is no fanfare, no parades, it just is what it is. A giving in to my "hobby" and not making a big deal of it anymore and being too tired to figure out just where my "facet" lies in this universe. I don't know why I do this, it just is and has always been--that's it. Do I want to be a Mom? No. Do I want to be a woman? Wouldn't work at this point in time and I don't fancy men. I can't see how I could possibly fit into my practiced "hobby" universe even if I wanted to. But it's what I do and I even though I was self-taught I feel I was pretty good at it.

I would say that it might have been nice to have been able to toss the purse over my arm and mince on my heels pushing the grocery cart or maybe going shopping for dresses and lingerie without always being stuck in catalog-money order world. Maybe being seen? But then again there's the look of attracting men and pointing out by my dress that this is where I am in our society. But it would have been enjoyable to have lived at least for a time just dressing as I liked and to hear the zip of the nylons and click of the heels and feel the breeze flowing over my smooth shaved legs on an average day out. In my mind it would be no-big-deal. Just another part of myself that is plugged into my system. a part I never asked for but over the decades have delt with the best I can. I guess all you can say is "don't over-think it" just "do what you do."

Bianca Fay
06-11-2023, 10:49 AM
Years after our divorce, my ex-wife helped me shop for women's clothing while I was in drab. In public she was very respectful and cognizant that there were other shoppers nearby so she would use feminine pronouns.

"Do you think she would like this skirt?"
"This would look nice on her"
"She would love this dress"
"I'm certain she needs more pantyhose"

I appreciated her discretion and it made for a much more enjoyable shopping experience.

Connie D50
06-11-2023, 11:59 AM
Having my breast forms in a cute Bra, and sexy panties to match.

jacques
06-12-2023, 03:29 PM
putting on a bra

LisaMarieDayton
06-13-2023, 03:57 PM
May seem kinda simple but the thing that affirms my gender the most is my purse. Just the simple act of picking it up off the hanger before I leave the house or hanging it up after I get home makes me feel the most feminine.

1Ladyjade
06-19-2023, 01:26 AM
This thought came to me the other day. Putting on my lipstick. I love the taste I love the way it feels. I was trying to get Jade out in the woods. I was trying to go minimalist as a GG would be. But I have to have my lipstick. LOL

KymG
06-20-2023, 12:45 PM
Theres a lot to choose from, but if i was pushed then i would say looking down, and seeing my hair resting on my boobs, with the slight peek of a bra/basque showing underneath them.

christine55
06-25-2023, 12:36 AM
When sitting I love to see the tops of my knees below the hem of my skirt framed by polished nails.

Kerri2023
06-25-2023, 09:23 AM
I feel much the same. The thrill of putting on my bra is topped only by seeing my legs sheathed in black nylons. Exhilarating.

Jamie001
06-26-2023, 11:56 AM
There is nothing better than wearing hoochie mama high heel open toe sandals with fire engine red toenails and feeling naughty.

mmichelle
07-01-2023, 12:20 PM
Its panties, love them love how one's identity can just be 'tucked' away panties are so very the best of all feminine attire..it all starts with panties

- - - Updated - - -

how true

EmilyShy
07-01-2023, 01:28 PM
Lingerie. Wearing Bra, panties stockings and suspenders with high heels is the main thing for me. Love make up to but don't get much chance with that lol

Lots of others as well. Love dresses and skirts they make me feel real feminine.

jazmine
07-01-2023, 07:07 PM
It use to be my wig. But now that I have long hair, it's the bra I put on every morning. My pantyhose are a close second......

GraceH
07-01-2023, 10:42 PM
From putting on my panties and bra, the feeling progresses. I love slips, and looking in the mirror with my bra and slip makes me feel really feminine. Of course, the final touch is lipstick. The feeling of being feminine grows with each step. Then there's the reassuring acceptance when I go out and am addressed as ma'am. And touching up my lipstick in the ladies' room always feels affirming.

prene
07-02-2023, 02:36 AM
When I tuck well and do not see or feel anything.

I have been on hrt and have a some boobs and when I wearing attached forms I can feel them bounce.

I love how that pulls on my body ... I feel very feminine.

Tracy Irving
07-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Putting on a wedding dress or ball gown with hoop skirt. Do not know if I ‘feel’ feminine but that is my happy place.

Robyn2006
07-03-2023, 09:50 PM
I'm exactly the same, Jen. Once all is right and in place, after every inch of me is a feminine as possible and wearing what that particular day strikes me as perfect, only then do I put on my lipstick. Something about it just, I don't know, seals the deal. And it's red for me too, almost always. These days it's Revlon Red, though I have about a millions lipsticks. Love it! :lovestruck:

macada10
07-06-2023, 05:34 AM
As you know I have a little bit of gynecomastia. No matter if I am crossdressed at that particular moment or not when my wife grabs my breasts from behind or when intimacing she sucks them.

Janine cd
07-06-2023, 09:23 PM
For me slips and bra over lace panties and hose.

Stephanieanne
07-12-2023, 11:00 PM
For me? It?s definitely walking through the doors of my local shopping centre, after my makeover. The doors close and then I am just overwhelmed by the thought of mingling with other women, blending in and just enjoying my ?Typical ? time as a woman. ( hope I?m not ranting too much)

Michelle1955
07-13-2023, 07:11 AM
Bra and forms

Jillcder
07-14-2023, 05:31 AM
For me nothing feels more girly than slipping on a short spaghetti strap sundress. My legs are tanned and smooth and my sticky push-up bra gives me natural looking cleavage when out in public this outfit it is the ultimate feminine feeling for me.

ClaudineD
07-16-2023, 11:10 AM
Shopping !!!!!!

josie_S
07-17-2023, 11:25 AM
I like Claudine's answer a lot and not for stereotypical reasons but because I love thinking about where a skirt will hug my figure or be flowy, and what top and shoes would look good with it, and what color suits me, and what event I might wear this outfit to, and so on...even online it makes me feel great.

But I think for me the pinnacle is my nails, be they press on or acrylics. They make me feel so dainty and graceful and sexy. Even more so if my toes match!

Nicci
07-25-2023, 10:37 PM
Oddly when wearing bright colored yoga short shorts and sports bra.....with or without breast forms and tucked

Jessica G.
07-26-2023, 03:03 PM
For me it is Bra, forms and Hair.
Form fitting dresses are nice as well with hip enhancers bringing the entire looks together.

Always Susan
07-26-2023, 06:08 PM
Well manicured nails if long enough force a lady to pick up and handle the things around her differently. Looking down and seeing my nails done in a French style with white tips just adds to the excitement. Since I'm married I also wear a woman's engagement and wedding rings. Anyone else?

Karine
07-27-2023, 05:52 AM
I would say there are two particular moments.
Firstly, it's when I have put the last touch of makeup: lipstick and mascara. Then, my face is complety different.
Secondly, when all is in place from wig to heels and I check the total look in the mirror.

Natalie5004
07-27-2023, 08:20 AM
For me it is my small boobs filling out a bra completely and feel the bounce when I walk.

Jessica G.
07-27-2023, 10:43 AM
Always Susan
Yes! When I get dressed I will wear another style feminine ring on my ring finger instead of my male band. One of the last finishing touches!

Carina_s
07-29-2023, 12:47 PM
The feel of soft floating material against my skin, and when I am completely dressed, make up, wig, jewellery and a touch of perfume

celine.crossdresser
08-02-2023, 03:27 PM
When I started it was just the feeling of the lingerie hugging my body. Now it is a whole different thing. It will sound repetitive, but when I finish putting my wig on and look at the mirror just to be sure: Celine is finally here.

This is the magic moment that I feel pretty and feminine.

Bri
08-06-2023, 02:33 PM
For me it's definitely my bras, I love bras and have several different colors and styles. Stockings are a close second, either thigh highs or pantyhose. It just gets better after that. Oh and I have the biggest lingerie fetish, I absolutely love the feel and look of a long sleeve teddy.

Jen60
08-11-2023, 07:23 AM
Just this morning, seeing the lipstick on my coffee mug made me smile and feel deliciously feminine.

DianeT
08-11-2023, 12:41 PM
I never feel feminine when crossdressing. I immerse myself in an ocean of feminine cues, but remain basically just a tourist. The closest sensation to the illusion of being female I ever had was when I put on a wig for the first time. I was all made up, had donned an elegant dress and put heels on. As I walked into the bathroom for a check in the mirror, I missed the light switch for a second, and my dark, faceless silhouette appeared in the mirror, superimposed over the corridor's light. For a fleeting moment I had the conflicting impression of both facing a tall and alluring female stranger (my face remaining in the dark, with just a ray of light coming from the corridor and softly fringing the hair and cheek, allowed me to "pass" as it didn't reveal any masculine cues) and of being that alluring creature as I reconnected it to my own body and sense of self.
I had this sensation another time, and then it faded the times after. But the first time it happened, it was delightful, because it was weird, new, and as remote as can be from my usual male experience. I love the trouble induced by the blurring of lines in the crossdressing, and this was one of those precious moments.

MoniqueAsh743
08-11-2023, 12:54 PM
To me I love the package especially Bras and knickers but when the wig goes on I feel different.

oh to be rachel
08-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Being tucked.

Stephanieanne
08-11-2023, 06:29 PM
For me, walking through the doors of my local shopping centre, after my makeover, sensible typical dress fashion for a woman of my age and blending in . I feel so very feminine at this time

Wolfords
08-13-2023, 08:15 AM
The incredible and sensual feeling of pantyhose. Barely black 15 denier. Once worn there's no going back is there?

The sensuality of pantyhose. 15 denier barely black.

AmyS
08-13-2023, 10:33 AM
I always get a very feminine feeling when my nails are newly painted and my body is freshly shaved. At that point, I love the feeling of wearing pretty panties with sheer sandalfoot pantyhose, a half slip, and heeled sandals. Looking down my body and seeing my legs shimmer, sticking out from the hem line of the half slip to my painted toes peeking out underneath the pantyhose and sandals is a level of femininity I'll always relish.

Rhonda M.
08-14-2023, 08:20 AM
Spanx Leather-Like Ankle Skinny Pant over a VS V-String.

dawnmarrie1961
08-14-2023, 10:10 AM
Battling cancer has taken up most of my time and thoughts. I don't have time to think about feeling or looking fem. those things will have to wait till I win this battle. Right now, being and remaining alive is more important.
When I moved in with my son and his new wife, my son told me " Dad, I don't care what you look like. I just want you to live."
Of course, he was a little shocked when he came with me when I had my port put in for chemotherapy and he saw my breasts when I lifted up gown so the doctors could attach the leads to monitor my vitals. But he got over it.

Staci
08-24-2023, 10:00 PM
When I am fully dressed as a woman in full, make up and high heels, wearing one of my short cocktail dresses. Of course this includes earrings necklace, bracelets. also, that last action of putting on lipstick and perfume. You can?t beat that.

Shannon Lace
08-25-2023, 10:31 AM
Going to the salon fully dressed and having my hair styled. Be still my heart ❤️

CrossKimmy
08-25-2023, 02:16 PM
I agree about perfume! It?s such a strong trigger for me especially when you smell it on passing lady out in the wild!

NewGirlChloe
08-26-2023, 04:30 PM
As I?m very early in my journey it?s just about wearing bras and knickers, which I do every day now. I wear knickers day to day now and I am dressing fully more frequently, almost every day when I get home.

agapoula19
08-27-2023, 04:29 PM
When I am fully dressed as a woman in full, make up and high heels, wearing one of my short cocktail dresses. Of course this includes earrings necklace, bracelets. also, that last action of putting on lipstick and perfume. You can?t beat that.

That is definitely the ultimate. I'm not up to that level yet, but...goals!! :)

Wolfords
08-28-2023, 10:21 AM
Oh gosh, the moment I peel on a shiny pair of 15 denier barely black pantyhose. That wonderful 'feeling' of enclosure is beyond words. My adventure began during the summer holidays when my curiosity got the better of me and I ventured into my gorgeous aunt's boudoir. She was on holiday and I had the house to myself. Looking after her cat and the week ended with me dressed head to toe in her lingerie, heels, pantyhose and summer dress. Once worn, there's no going back. It was the beginning of an amazing adventure and a lifetime of cross-dressing

Rochelle76
09-01-2023, 11:18 PM
For me, it's high heels with a cute short summer dress or black dress. Unfortunately I can't wear them often. If I could I would have a huge heel collection.

- - - Updated - - -

I so agree with you!