PDA

View Full Version : ive decided to grow my own breasts

ieya
11-05-2004, 07:35 PM
Im sick and tired of the false ones falling off or not loking correct and the feel isnt realistic enough for my needs. So im going to grow some pretty ones small at first see how i feel with them.

Double strengh ostegen with breast pump and nipple pump. after visiting transformation shop and speaking to the girls there i was adviced thiswas the best formula to follow. And how to hid ethem for the manly world i live in in this town. They wont show for 6 months im told but i hope they are good really looking forward to having my own breasts.

Just thought i would share my experiences with you all sisters.

Transformation was a wonderful day out for me it changed my perception on how things work and the information i recieved was unbelievable. Having dressed as a school girl make up wig and all they took my picture which will be in transformation website next month im told.

Also meeting other CD i got over the 'dressing alone' stage and the loneliness
and frustrations i have felt over the past years. in all i think was the best move i have done..

If i had a scanner i would show you the picture

love ieya

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie
11-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Ieya, off course Transformation advised you this was the best formula to follow, why? Because they are a business and all they are interested in is your money.

Time and time again this comes up and the consensus is do not take any hormones without proper medical advice, it's your health or life that is at stake.

Julie J

ieya
11-05-2004, 07:45 PM
Have consulted a doctor before even going to the shop as i did not know exactly what ostogen was. After the doctor adviced me i felt comfortable to go ahead with the course. been thinking of it for over 6 months. Plucked up the courage to go forth with it

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie
11-05-2004, 07:47 PM
So why isn't the doctor prescribing the medicine and monitoring?
Be very cautious.

Julie J

Sweet Susan
11-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Ieya, ya need to listen to Julie on this one. Plenty of us have been down the hormone route, and it can be dangerous. Be careful.

Chrissycd
11-05-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm beginning to consider all of the issues involved in transformation, too, but I haven't learned even the most basic of information about it. Is there a site or can one of you girls give us more insight into the effects of hormone therapy, and the other avenues girls can take? I really don't know very much about this, but I need to learn. Thanks!
Chrissy

crispy
11-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I don't think Transformation UK can prescribe or provide estrogen. I suppose you are talking about their 'breast development cream'. I think you'll find it is something else that is available off prescription. Snake oil is cheaper.

If you don't want to use a doctor there are other ways. to get hormones. PM me if you want.

< :D >

Chrissycd
11-05-2004, 10:43 PM
I need to learn about what how the body reacts, what the possible results, consequence can be, etc. I'm just trying to learn the basics first, before I start thinking about using anything. I suppose the first step before anything physical, is to just get it all thought out first psychologically. Then, perhaps it'd be time for a medical appt., but if I do this thing eventually, I plan to do it in a right. I don't want to grow another head or something. Are there any good, reliable sites or books to reference? Thanks Crispy!
Chrissy

ChristineRenee
11-05-2004, 10:58 PM
I'm beginning to consider all of the issues involved in transformation, too, but I haven't learned even the most basic of information about it. Is there a site or can one of you girls give us more insight into the effects of hormone therapy, and the other avenues girls can take? I really don't know very much about this, but I need to learn. Thanks!
Chrissy
Here is a couple of sites for you Chrissy:

www.sexuality.org/l/transgen/hormone.html

This site will answer frequently asked questions about hormone replacement therapy, or HRT.

www.medica-ch.com/capsules.html

This site provides HRT capsules, cremes, etc. You can get Premarin, Spironolactone or Androcur, female hormone accelerators and beard retardent. (anti-androgens which you will need to reduce testostorone and make the female hormones work for you)

The site provides info on all of these powerful hormones. I get mine here but I must tell you as others have indicated here on this site, it is best to do this strickly under a doctor's supervision and care. I would never have started this on my own without medical advice and monitoring. There are serious risks involved here, plus their are certain drugs that should not be taken together and the site specifically mentions them...Spironolactone and Androcur for example. One or the other but not both at the same time.

Anyway, check out the sites...they will provide you with some real good info on this subject. But be careful and most of all, be safe.

Love,

Christine

Chrissycd
11-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Thanks, Christine. I bookmarked the sites and will begin learning there. Sounds like there must be a number of girls who just skip the precautions and play doctor for themselves, but not to worry, I promise that I won't. If I go there, I want to go there in a healthy way that is good for me, not detrimental. What would the point be, then?
Chrissy :)

ChristineRenee
11-06-2004, 02:19 AM
Thanks, Christine. I bookmarked the sites and will begin learning there. Sounds like there must be a number of girls who just skip the precautions and play doctor for themselves, but not to worry, I promise that I won't. If I go there, I want to go there in a healthy way that is good for me, not detrimental. What would the point be, then?
Chrissy :)
By all means. It is serious business and you need to have all the info on it you can before starting HRT.

As you will also discover, it is pretty expensive as well. No real way to do this on the cheap. Another factor to consider. But the upside is that these products do work but must be taken correctly. You can't get instant results or over-medicate to achieve your goals quicker. That can be fatal. I am achieving results now in less than a year on HRT that I never got by just taking the herbals only. Expect significant progress in a year's time and about 2 years overall to achieve your goal. And you will still have to continue with maintenance to maintain your gains. It's an expensive and deliberate process that carries with it a certain amount of risk. You really have to make sure that this is something you really want before undertaking it.

Sounds like you have the right approach Chrissy. I just feel a responsibility when disseminating this info to make sure people understand what it is they are about to undergo. Again, it is not for everyone and is something you have to determine for yourself how much you really want to invest and commit to.

Good luck to you and once again, be careful and be safe.

Love,

Christine

LindaTS
11-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Please be very careful Ieya. I don't want to scare you away but please don't try it without a doctor's help. I know a girl, only 37 yo who tried it on her own and now has terminal liver cancer with about one year to live. Please see a doctor first. Linda

mchelle
11-06-2004, 09:53 AM
im following this thread too in case i ever decide to try things
did get a set of the nipplefunwear things someone had recommended. they are intersting. wondering about pumps..i had bought a small 1 once and it didnt seem to have much suction,
i would like some nipple sensitvity and possibly a little growth

Fiona K
11-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Please take care Ieya,
Julie and Alison are right, if it is Transformation UK you're talking about. They have been preying on closet TVs for years. Their reputation is dire!!

Hormones are serious chemicals and can't be laken without real supervision by qualified personel. Think of the regula hue and cry we hear about the Pill or HRT causing various side effects, and this is when the clinicians are in charge

Fiona
xxx

ieya
11-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Went back to the doctors other day and he told me to come of the cream. Hes prescribing me some pills etc next week and hes going to guide me through the whole thing. Adn by golly its darn cheaper than the transformation route.

so thanx all for your advice ive taken it onboard.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie
11-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Ieya, that sounds a little better. Well done. It would be good if you can keep us updated on your progress also.

Take care

Julie J

Wenda
11-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Went back to the doctors other day and he told me to come of the cream. Hes prescribing me some pills etc next week and hes going to guide me through the whole thing. Adn by golly its darn cheaper than the transformation route.

so thanx all for your advice ive taken it onboard.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Good move, Ieya. I am satisfied with silicone, but just wondering what your goal is..A, B, C? Also curious to know what sort of success others might have had. Re the nipplefunwear, I love them!..I normally wear them once or twice a day. wenda

ieya
11-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Going for b size to start with. if i feel they need to be bigger ill go for c but b for now.

love ieya
xxxxxxxx