PDA

View Full Version : Sisters? or Whose clothes?

livy_m_b
04-13-2006, 03:49 AM
A lot of members talk about dressing early in their sisters' clothing. But, in my family, it was all boys (7 in all). So there was no sister's clothing around, to say the least. Others dressed first in mother's clothing. How many started with sister's clothing? and how many had no sisters and when did you start, and with whose clothing? My serious onset (leaving aside a few earlier incidents), since I had no sisters and my parents' closet was off-limits, was when a neighbor girl moved out of her apartment and left her clothing behind for storage til she could pick them up. Was your first experience 'experimental' and then you discovered you liked it, or were you already convinced when you started?

Susan Johnson
04-13-2006, 03:55 AM
at first experimental trying on of mothers clothes, discovered I liked it and carried on from there! Only went for panties, open bottom girdles with suspenders of course, stockings and bra filled with stockings. had no interest at that time in shoes or outer garments

Joy Carter
04-13-2006, 03:58 AM
It has always been there and a sence of excitement was present when the chance to do it presented it self. I stopped at age thirteen but came slaming home at twenty one.

Miriannah
04-13-2006, 03:59 AM
Yeah, first was mom's clothes for me as well, since at the time, my sister was much smaller than me. However, as time passed, we became closer to the same size, so her goodwill throaways became my treasures. ^^

Angela Burke
04-13-2006, 04:09 AM
Having four elder sisters I was surrounded by female clothing which I needed no encouragement to wear.
I wore dresses and skirts at home.
My mother was accepting (I had my own panties).
My sisters were accepting too.
Great days!

suanne
04-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Was just fooling around in mom's dresser one day and discovered the nylon stockings in a drawer and picked some out and tried one on.....well that was enough for me. HOOKED!!!

Suanne

Teddie
04-13-2006, 04:28 AM
Mom's things. No sisters to "borrow" from :cheeky:

Helen MC
04-13-2006, 04:42 AM
My older sister Anne's knickers (panties) when I was 12 and she was 14. Graduated to her school uniform and other dresses and skirts, bras (padded out) etc when I was home alone then as I grew older and bigger also my Mum's panties (full briefs) , bras, stockings and suspender belt (garter belt), skirts and dresses. Didn't bother with make-up as it does nothing for me and I can't walk in high heels so have always prefered "sensible" shoes or women's knee high boots instead. Didn't like corsets or girdles very much tried on my Mum's Playtex "Sarongster" but it didn't do anything for me but nowadays I do like Sloggi Light Control Briefs.

RachelDenise
04-13-2006, 04:48 AM
My female life began in my Mom's lingerie drawer. Tried on panties and bra and the rest is history so to speak. I had one much younger sister whose clothes were much too samll for me. I eventually bought my own things through the JC Penny catalogue. Thank God for paper routes!

Cheryl51NJ
04-13-2006, 05:15 AM
Started with my mom's clothes. I got into her underwear drawer one day (40 years ago) and found her open bottom girdles, all-in-one girdles, seamed stockings, long-lined bras, you know the stuff dreams are made of LOL. Well there was no turning back for me.

Love Cheryl

ccrossd32
04-13-2006, 05:22 AM
I had no sisters wore moms clothes when home alone.

Eugenie
04-13-2006, 06:41 AM
I started with my mom's underwear. Girdles first, they were rather popular at that time... Then I began using my mom's all-in-one Girdle. That was absolutely fantastic. I was using her stockings to fill in the cups of the bra.

After I got maried, before I told my wife about my x-dressing, I've been borrowing her girdles and brassieres. But after I had told her she said that I shouldn't touch her clothes. From then on I bought my own.

However, from time to time when I see she has bought a new bra I can't resist the temptation of trying it on...

I also select from the clothes she throws away. Having lost a lot of weight, I can now easily reuse them...

Love.

Eugenie

cheryl53
04-13-2006, 08:05 AM
my older sisters stuff was the first i tried on. the feelings were wonderful. but i was almost caught so i quit until i was in my twenties and living alone.

JoAnnDallas
04-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Started off wearing my sister's clothes and heels. When she moved out, I started wearing my mothers clothes. My mother has smaller feet than I do, so could not wear her heels. This just brought back a old memory. The very first time I went outside dressed up, I was wearing my sister's underware, one of her dresses, heels, and my mother's wig. I walked up and down the driveway for a few minutes. It's werid how something can cause a old memory to pop up and you remember in vivid detail the event.

allisonrn06
04-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I remember wanting to wear tights and pantyhose as early as kindergarten. Didn't actually try it until about 14, and I started with mom's and sisters knee hi's/pantyhose.A couple of years after that, I added my sisters heels. Didn't get into the rest until about age 21.I had read about other cd's when I was in the army and realized then that I wanted to go all the way with dressing.But by then I was buying my own clothes or wearing some of my first wife's clothes.

wendy
04-13-2006, 08:34 AM
my very first 'CDing' experience was when I was in grade 1. The whole class went swimming at the community pool, and they ran out of boys swimming trunks so I wore a girl's one piece swimsuit.

Being small, I really didn't know the difference. Not until I was in grade 4 or 5, I tried on my mom's panties for the first time, and I was hooked. For years after, I would wear her undergarments and clothing, but eventually I was starting to get too big for her clothes and that is when I decided to start buying my own.:D :D :D

DonnaT
04-13-2006, 09:22 AM
I have 4 brothers and no sisters. I started with my mom's clothes. Luckily she was 5'2" and they fit my youthful size, plus they were 50's teen style and boxed up from when she married.

MsEva
04-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Being one of four boys with no sisters in the family I guess I tried on Mom's stuff from time to time. Mostly girdles and stockings, but I guess I never really got fixated until I found a cedar trunk in the attic with two merry widows in it left by the home's original owners. They became mine. The rest is history...or herstory:D

Natalie tv
04-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I started with my moms long boots when i was about 5yrs, when i was about 13 i admitted to her that i liked wearing lipstick. I would often go and buy my favourite colour with my pocket money or borrow hers. Now my wife will often borrow my make-up and the odd item from my wardrobe.

Casey Morgan
04-13-2006, 03:04 PM
I have four sisters but since I'm the oldest nothing of theirs would have fit me. But as luck would have it my closet was bigger than I needed. So my mother stored some older clothes in there in a box. So other than a pair of underwear that wound up in my clothes, those were the first I wore.

linnea
04-13-2006, 04:03 PM
I had an older brother, no sisters, several female cousins with whom I often played, and a mother who put me in girl's panties throughout my childhood until I left elementary school. I don't remember when she started me wearing panties, but I remember that epoch of my life event--rather quietly, I must say. She never bought me any other girl's clothing, though on a couple of occasions she had me try on girl's dresses in a department store dressing room.
As far as I know, she was not aware that from the time I was about seven and then throughout my life at home (until I was about 20), I was wearing her girdles, bras, slips, etc. whenever I could at times when she wasn't at home. I started with a girdle and then as I got older I dressed more and more elaborately. When I was in high school, I bought a few items and kept them hidden in my room under an access opening for the crawl space under the house.
My mother often said to me that she wished that she had had a daughter, but she never forced that on me, except the panties. I never thought of the panties as "girl's" because I didn't have anything to compare with, and when I started junior high, I thought that the "different" underwear were just part of growing up and being in junior high.

connie rotten
04-13-2006, 04:42 PM
My mom's clothes were what I started dressing in ,but she dressed very straight laced. My best friend's mom left me alone for the afternoon while I was staying with them when I was around 12 or 13. I dressed in several of his highschool age sister's mod outfits. Oh my mini dresses, colored undies,stockings with garters,and her shoes fit me:c9: .
I did leave that adolesant tell tale something behind. She made little sister comments to me between the two of us so she did know, but didn't seem to have ever let the cat out of the bag.

Ellie
04-13-2006, 04:57 PM
For me it was my Sister's Pantyhose.

I didn't try other items until I was married and so it was my wife's panties and bra. She had lesbian tendencies so there wasn't a lot of girly clothes around. (Wouldn't it be funny if she showed up in the FTM forums...) My second wife was far bigger then me so none of her stuff would fit.

Only after my GF and I bought clothes just for Ellie did it all click in place and that was only about 6 months ago.

I also had reached a stage of enlightenment that lifted off all of the stigma of cross dressing that had been polluting my mind since catholic elementary school.

cutieamy06
04-13-2006, 04:58 PM
I think most can say that they started in their mom's clothes. I did. And she told me I started doing it when I was about three. I know I've done it ever since I can remember.

livy_m_b
04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I had an older brother, no sisters, several female cousins with whom I often played, and a mother who put me in girl's panties throughout my childhood until I left elementary school. .... I never thought of the panties as "girl's" because I didn't have anything to compare with, and when I started junior high, I thought that the "different" underwear were just part of growing up and being in junior high.

This is a unique story - thanks for sharing it. Did you ever ask her why she did it?

bredalee25
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
I started with my moms bra I filled the cups out with rolled up socks from my drawyer. That was the first time I did it on my own I remember mom putting one of her sleeveless button up blouses on me when I was seven so you could say that she got the ball rolling with that. It wasn't until I was thirteen that I barrowed her bra one night and the rest is history been dressing when ever I get the chance ever since

Alyssa75
04-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Started off wearing my younger sister's clothes....panties, bras, dresses, pants, shirt, etc. etc. etc. One time one of her friends left a swimsuit at our house and it magically wound up in my hiding place. I really loved that swim suit. I was about 14 or 15 when I first started really dressing off and and on until now (currently 31). Luckily, my sister and I were about the same size.

Alyssa Michelle
:doll:

VtVicky
04-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Once, when I was in the first or second grade, I ran out of clean underwear and my mom sent me to school in my younger sister's panties. To this day I can recall being at a urinal and noticing the multicolored panties that were visable while I was urniating. I also recall being strangely excited by the experience, but completely unaware of what was going on. I raided the laundry basket at the next opportunity, and, as they say, the rest is history.

Newbie Beth
04-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Yes

i agree with Ellie...catholic school does cause a lot of mind pollution..been trying to recover from 16 years of it....grammar-high-college........

Beth

piper
04-13-2006, 11:32 PM
When I was at school one day in the classroom the teacher was up the front reading to us and I was sitting up the front of class at the desk and another kid sitting next to me I must to be around eight years old the teacher had tanned pantihose on and black boots As I had five sisters and when no-one was around the house I looked for a pair of tanned pantihose put them on and hid behind the couch this carried on as much as possible till we moved house then I ran out of opportunites then we moved again and when i was home alone in my mid teens I had a ball crossdressing with my youngest sisters pantihose I found a leotard that belonged to her put that on shinning grey footless tights;When I found out that I was going to be home alone my heart started pumping quicker sort of like an adrenlian rush.When the car turned the corner so to speak I hopped to it when I finish I cleaned up any evidence put the clothes back as they were ment be left and waited till one of the women folk came home. Still my heart would be pumping this time worrying about who was going to burst into the lounge room with apair of pantihose and saying have you being wearing these. Regards Piper

Stacy_CD
04-13-2006, 11:32 PM
I started in my mom's drawer... Even the idea kind of skeeves me out now.

Margaret
04-14-2006, 01:08 AM
My earliest recollections of dressing was trying on a frilly slip of a daugther of my parents' friends. I was probably only three years old. I can also remember being given a girls one piece swimming costume by friends when we stopped at the beach and I had no swimmers myself; I was around five years old then.

I confess I did discover my mum's girdles and all-in-ones when home alone as a 12 year old. My love of girdles has never really left me. My sister was eight years older than I, so her clothes never came into the equation.

Penny
04-14-2006, 07:47 AM
I actualy started with a playmates sisters underthings. We experimented togather. Then it was my sisters clothers. When she moved out, it was my mothers.

KathlyLC
04-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Initially started with my sisters.......until I got caught. Moms were way to large for me......sis's fit perfectly. After a severe butt chewing for getting into my sisters clothes, I soon took to raiding clothes lines. Clothes line raiding was a pretty common thing back then where I came from anyhow, and it was done mainly as a prank. Kids would takes folks clothes off the clothes lines and scatter them around the yard or street etc.....I would secretly do it solo but keep what I pilfered. I had quite a large stash of clothes stored in the woods in plastic bags etc. I was around 12 to 15 years of age at this time, but once I got a car at age 16 I was then able to keep my stash in the cars trunk.....Years down the road, after my sisters found out I was a CD, it sparked memories of when I got caught in their closet etc. Now they buy me fem items on special occasions and fully accept me for what I am. I am completely out in the open now, but still have fond memories of certain panties or bras or girdles etc that I managed to raid from a clothes line many many years ago, and often think about those times. I just know one woman in particular had to be going bonkers, because as fast as she would hang out her clothes 90% of them would always dissapear. I guess when you found a style / size that fit, you stayed with it. :cheeky:

Robyn2006
04-15-2006, 01:21 AM
I'm the youngest in my family with two sisters and spent most of my private teen years diving into all of my sister's and mother's things. My mother had the best lingerie and makeup, but my sisters had all the cool outfits. Can't tell you all enough how I bounced between their rooms whenever alone, getting my look and makeup just right. My most memorable day was a certain Saturday when I was 15 and the stars were all aligned just right. I had the house to myself! It was the first time I dressed completely and with full makeup, wearing my mother's 38D full body briefer stuffed NOT with the toilet paper I had always used, but with balloons I'd made with jello! It was such an amazing day, having the whole house to myself and being able to adorn myself to my heart's content within my sisters and mother's things. I felt so much a young girl, wishing this boy I was in love with at school were there to kiss. The fantasies from that day still live with me... (Christ... got a bit off topic here, didn't I?)

Robyn

rachelusissy
04-15-2006, 05:13 AM
when i was 13 my mother was working for a charity shop the lady next door left a large bin bag full of her 16 year old daughters old clothes for collection in our yard,i pinched a blouse,school pinifore,bra`s,thick tights three cardigans and a pair of shoes all fitted perfect i hid these in our shed and dressed every chance i could got 2 years pleasure in those clothes then started buying my own.

michaela2
04-15-2006, 12:13 PM
I was 15 and used to babysit my young niece and nephew for my aunt to go out. One evening I was in the bathroom and looked in the laundry basket and discovered a pair of smokey grey tights at the top, the touch and feel were heaven and in no time I was putting them on I'll never forget the feeling of nylons on my legs the first time. After that it was shoes, boots, panties the lot. I don't think she ever found out ( or perhaps she did ) and chose to let me continue as this went on for several years,:)

Lauren Richards
04-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Youngest of four boys, so it was my mom's things that got be going. I was 5 or 6 and loved to go thru her drawers when I was supposed to be taking a nap on my parents bed. Always slept on her side when I did nap. I think she always wanted a girl, and I was the last chance. Well, she got one, just not in the regular way.

Susanna wolf
04-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Like linnea I got started by dressing in my cousins clothes, but since these
times were few and far between I then moved on to my mums closet and finally my wifes.

stephanie100
04-15-2006, 04:20 PM
My mother kept an old chest of her schoolgirl clothes and others no longer worn in my room i can still visulise the gymslips now age 11 or 12 until she cought me the chest was removed very quick.
steph

jesse
04-16-2006, 08:35 AM
I remember wearing panty girdle briefs of a friend of my family's when we visited their home, then i found that my aunt had a laundry room full of used pantyhose i think she only wore once or twice so thats where it all started for me!

patty anne
04-16-2006, 10:55 AM
My first experience was wearing my younger sister's panties. I was 15 at the time. I loved doing so. It was a very defining moment of my life as I discovered my feminine self. In fact, I use my sister's name, Anne as part of my feminine name as a reminder of my venture into being a girl. Sort of a back hand way to say, thanks sis!

serinalynn
04-16-2006, 10:57 AM
I was about 11 when the erge hit me to were feminine clothing. I have no sisters so moms things did it for me until I started my own wardrobe which now is just about as much as my wife has though I have more lingerie than she has.Most all of my femme clothing is from www.lanebryant.com

Serina

GaryS72
04-16-2006, 05:46 PM
My first time was my sisters pantyhose,I played sports so was very careful
not to get caught, was just curious as to the feel. It was a weird feeling at
first but in a good way. Wearing pantyhose I never really needed a magazine.

Nicole Lee
04-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, when I was a wee lil' boy in elementary school, I did wear my mom's pantyhose as part of a costume for Halloween -- but I think that's irrelevant, because I thought nothing of that moment when I first got into " wearing ".

When I grew older, I started off by wearing my mom's pantyhose. But as I reached a teenager, my mom's clothes started to appeal to me as " unsexy. " I wanted something more youthful and trendy -- so I started bagging some clothes from my cousins. I stole from cousins as old as 21 (I was about 14/15ish at the time), and as young as 10 (GOD, I loved wearing lil' girl panties that had flowers and cute designs on them! LOL!). I can say I miss that lifestyle a lil' bit -- because I was stealing some cute and sexy clothes and looking cute and sexy in them too. ;)

rachellenicole
04-16-2006, 11:16 PM
I was an only child, but had resources. I too had my female cousins to rely upon for various undergarments while visiting. One was my age, one older and one younger, if the panties fit-wear em. As a very young child I heisted a slip or two and panty hose from my mom. While in high school I found a pair of panties in an apartment laundry room, What a find! I showed that pair of panties to my mom and told her how much I liked them, convinced her to buy me some more.

Rachelle

Lisa Maren
04-16-2006, 11:23 PM
I didn't have much to work with growing up, having brothers and only one sister who was several years younger than I. I started out with mom's pantyhose. I remember sliding on a pair of tan pantyhose back in my room, sitting on the floor with both legs off to one side and admiring my legs.

It pretty much stayed that way, but there were scattered (but alas few and far between) items that fit me. There was a pair of my sister's white semi-sheer nylon tights, which was probably given to her by some friend of ours whose daughter outgrew them, and they fit me. There was a corduroy dress later on when I was 13ish, an old one of my mom's. There was also a pair of my sister's pantyhose, suntan, that I found in her room. They were still in the package, but the package had been opened. That was the first pair of pantyhose I had found that actually fit me. I remember the package also had instructions on it about how to put them on properly and that was how I learned the right way to do it (up until then I had basically been trying to put them on like pants. :D How I loved that! I have always been hooked on pantyhose/tights especially, but all of it really.

I didn't own anything of my own until late 1999, when I was living on my own in an apartment. I will always remember the first dress I ever bought, a black cotton tank top dress from Eddie Bauer (Hmmm. Eddie Bauer? That works, I guess, but their stuff isn't terribly feminine).

Hugs,
Lisa

cindycd
04-19-2006, 04:27 AM
I started when I was six. Our family friends that lived up the street had a dauther that was only about a year younger than me and she was a little big for her age so one day somehow the idea of playing dress up came up and I didn't even hesitate.I wonder to this day about why I didn't but I haven't stopped since.

kris_dresser
04-19-2006, 05:30 AM
Started with my best friends sisters clothes. It was the early 70's so had a lot of bikini panties and mini skirts!

LaceyDee
04-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Many of us (as did I) seemed to have started with our mom's girdle!...That silly thing!! I started out wearing my mom's and older sister's clothing. Now I like the sexier look of high cut or thong panties and camis.:rolleyes:

Andrea
04-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Well had no sisters so started with wearing my mums leotard and tights, plus other clothes when she went out. Later moved on to buying my own clothes and dressing when she and my dad went out. Still remember the thrill of nearly being caught, fully dressed in a catsuit, thigh boots, gloves, corset etc. :happy:

Still love to wear leotards and tight outfits !

leotards
04-19-2006, 04:23 PM
i started by sneaking my sisters dance tights
ill never forget dressing up like batman in my sisters tights

Gurly
04-19-2006, 10:21 PM
I distinctly remember my sister putting one of her skirts on me when I was about four or five and I found it not only positively thrilling but also natural. Go figure. You could say that I was "bra-hooked" from then on. Although I had two older sisters, I preferred my mom's wardrobe, as she had classic lingerie, with open-end girdles and long-line bras.

LaurenMar
04-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Hi,

I first started dressing in my mothers clothes.

i once almost got caught when I was "sick: at home (I was 14)

I ran into bed when I heard the front door opening. She took one look at me and said I looked really pale.

litttle did she know it was due to fear and not illness.

Lauren

osteph
04-20-2006, 05:41 AM
My first memory is at about 11 or 12 trying on a dress belonging to my sister.

I cannot rember anything of the thoughts or feeling that led me to do it but I can remembar the dress clearly and the feeling of wearing it.

osteph

christy_blue1
04-21-2006, 10:25 AM
started by wearing my sister's dresses.

gailb
04-21-2006, 03:19 PM
I was just becoming aware of girls clothes around the late 50s/60s , I was the middle child with an older sister by 6 years and a younger one by 3 years , my older sister wore full skirts with petticoats /stockings and suppenders and many a time when alone in the house i`d sneek into her room to try on one of her sticky-out net petticoats,i loved the feel of (and still do)a stiff nylon -net petticoat under a full skirt with cotton gingham being a favourite .
My younger sister had a nylon party dress with a built in net petticoat which i love trying on when alone,she also had a very smart school uniform with a pleated skirt that i`d try on when i got the chance i love pleated skirts to this day .

Other than one dress of my mums (which was far too big )i never tried anything on of hers ! , so i guess the main influnces in my life were my two sisters who wore such (as i sore it) pretty dresses .

Kristine
04-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Am I the only one that started off trying on Grandmothers pantyhose? My mother and father got divorced at a fairly early age and my I stayed with my father as did my younger brother. We lived together in my grandmothers(fathers mother)house so she was the only female. I remember liking the way they felt on my legs of course too big. Never went any further till i got married(divorced now) when i started again with pantyhose and then went to lingerie and sexy ****ty outfits.. and now i like fairly consevrative clothes with the occasional short skirt or dress. still love pantyhose though.

Donna Davis
04-21-2006, 04:56 PM
For me It was my mothers little bras and OBGs then it was my sisters .Once I was at my friends house and his sister had left one of her bras in the bathroom so I took it home and wore it for a while before I took it back and put it in the garage where it would be found. Later I started wearing my wifes until she found out and had a fit. She never liked my CDing. Divorced now I buy my own and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brittanymiami
04-22-2006, 04:20 PM
i started with a princess costume of my sisters when i was 4 or 5. that quickly turned into trying on other clothes for a while, i remember when a pair of panties ended up in my laundry basket, and i noticed when getting ready for school, i was like 7 or 8 i think, so i wore them to school.as i got older i progressed to my moms business clothes. and didnt get to her more intimate till my early teens, which is just awkward for me now. as for my sisters i still wear them. and ive had strings of luck, like finding old clothes in the attic, my sister going to college and leaving some stuff, and my moms boyfriends daughters leaving insane ammounts of clothes behind when they moved out for college and life. clothes ranging from skirts and shirts, to an array of formal wear :) once i move out i will start buying my own and not have to hide them. im quite looking foward to it since miami has a large gay scene, and drag scene.