PDA

View Full Version : Foggy Dreams

Molly Wells
02-15-2023, 03:45 PM
It has been several months since I have been able to get out dressed. I am able to get by with a bra and forms occasionally during the day, but the desire to go out has been constant. So, the Pink Fog has been creeping in for awhile.
This morning midway between sleep and awake I began dreaming. I do not dream often, but this morning the Pink Fog entered my dream life.
In the dream, I was full dressed and in a theater setting like a church or concert hall. I was walking behind the back row and felt a little airish...my skirt had got caught in my panties, exposing my whole backside as I was walking. I somewhat woke up and thought, oh, that's terrible. Then, I dozed off again and this time I was laying prone on a bench and my skirt had ridden up and again my panties were exposed. I jumped up to straighten my too short skirt. (still in my dream.) Then, dozing off again, I dreamed I was wearing a short fit and flare dress and walking through a crowd of people and came upon my sister in law ( a real cutie). We were both shocked and I hurried away.
I then woke up for good and thought wow, I need to do something about the Pink Fog.
So today, working from home I decided to wear my fit and flare dress around the house as I work. Taking care of the few things around the houses in femme feels good.
Strange dreams, thought I would share.

Hugs, Molly

Suzie Petersen
02-15-2023, 03:53 PM
Dreams are a strange phenomena!
I have very vivid dreams every night but they rarely include dressing up. I have had a couple crossdressing dreams over the years as I recall, and the really weird memory of those dreams are that while I was (in the dream) very aware that I was fully dressed and presenting as a woman, nobody around me reacted to that at all.

Anyway, have fun today .. and check your skirt often ;)

- Suz

kimdl93
02-15-2023, 04:04 PM
I have been told that dreams can at times be a somewhat convoluted reflection of ones emotional state of mind. So dreams may occasionally reflect the fears or frustrations of the dreamer. Honestly, most of my dreams are rather boring, weird but still boring. On those rare occasions when I do dream about cross dressing, these dream tend toward the frustrations and fears. Such as accidental outing being caught in an awkward situation.

Linda Stockings
02-15-2023, 04:05 PM
While I'm no therapist, let alone one specializing in dream interpretation, the dreams I've had can vary from nonchalant/comfortable to so intense and exciting with an incredibly increased heartbeat, they wake me up. And they usually wake me up at very intense times in the dream. Sometimes they're so vivid I can still recall many from over 50 years ago.

When I consulted my therapist about it he gave a generalized answer...that dreams often represent things we didn't resolve while awake. So from that, maybe we can think such dreams are attempted resolution of desires to dress? Seems easily applied yet inconclusive at the same time.

Linda

MarinaTwelve200
02-15-2023, 04:30 PM
I had a friend (Now passed on) who was GREAT at interpreting dreams. He knew just the right questions to ask. I used his technique with my friends and myself, and discovered, that for the most part, Dreams are simply things we already know about ourselves---But have simply RE-STATED in our own symbolic "dream Language". "Is that all?, I already know that" is a common response I get when I interpret a dream for someone else---OR for myself, for that matter. But all of us involved agreed that the interpretation is correct. You know when you get it right.------

SaraLin
02-17-2023, 08:24 AM
(putting on my imitation dream-interpreter hat)
Hmmm. It seems like the common theme of all three is your fear of accidentally getting "exposed" to others while dresssing.

OK - enough of that nonsense.

It's funny. Last night I had a dream where I was dressed, and like Suzie Peterson says - nobody noticed or cared. To them, I was a woman.
I ended up in an eyeglass shop, looking for glasses to complete the look, but I was getting frustrated, because every time I tried on a pair, I couldn't see how they looked. They didn't have lenses - duh.
Besides, they were W*A*Y expensive - like $650, and that was just for the frames!

Funny thing, dreams.

Geena75
02-17-2023, 08:30 PM
In my experience, dreams seem to be a realization of a desire or (more often than not) fear we have. My best remembered dreams are often about some dreadful thing happening to me.

On the other hand, I do have a vague recollection of a dream in which I had to come out to the family about dressing up, and they shrugged it off like "yeah, we sort of figured you would do something like that." Not at all realistic, but nice to think about.

My goal is to more regularly achieve "lucid dreaming" in which you can take some control of what happens in your dream. I've only managed it a couple times.

BustyOlivia
02-18-2023, 04:34 AM
My foggy dream is that I put on a roanyer style body suit but it?s somehow permanent and I can feel free to be Olivia! Then I wake up and wait for the next time to feel like myself!

BLUE ORCHID
02-18-2023, 05:02 AM
Hi Molly :hugs:, They are some interesting dreams. >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

April Rose
02-19-2023, 10:24 AM
I actually read through this whole thread yesterday, but I'm back here this morning because I had my first crossdressed dream in a quite a while last night. I was elected vice president of a small country, but I was reluctant to enter the ballroom where a ceremony was taking place because I was dressed as a woman. My older cousin was there , in a medium blue skirt suit, talking to me through a doorway, telling me to be proud and urging me to come out into the open. That's where the dream ended.

Sabine Janus
02-20-2023, 04:05 AM
I try not to dream about dressing. I had a whopper a while back and couldn't get back to sleep(And couldn't dress)

I think what you focus on before sleep helps guide the dreaming.

Great dream though.

Monique65
02-20-2023, 08:33 AM
In my most recent dressing dream, my wife and I were getting ready for church, and I could only find one thigh high stocking. My wife offered one of hers, I slipped it on and woke up. In another dream, I was dressed and attending a large party. I ran into my brother, who told me how good I looked. Neither situation could ever happen in real life, but the feeling of acceptance was very real.