PDA

View Full Version : Wifes bribe

Maria 60
02-17-2023, 10:13 PM
Lately we have been watching our weight after packing on a few pounds after the holidays. Being older the pounds don't drop off as fast and my wife wanted to pick it up a little and be her partner and do some of those exercise tapes. I don't mind the tread mill or spin bike but I'm not a fan of those exercise programs and I told my wife I wasn't interested. Tonight she came home with a shopping bag and she pulled out a purple, pink and light green sport bras with matching work out pants for me and fem running shoes in my size. She asked me again if maybe I would change my mind of being her excercise partner. Well let's just say I'm about to go shower after the work out and thank goodness it's only a twenty minute workout.
I'm just curious if anyone else's wife kind of use your fem side to maybe bribe to get us to do something or just get there way?

Heather76
02-17-2023, 10:15 PM
Your wife knows just what buttons to push. Have fun while you work at losing a pound a two.

docrobbysherry
02-18-2023, 12:58 AM
As u may or may not know, Maria? Excersize and diets don't effect long term, lasting, weight loss.:sad:

But, I promise not to tell your SO that. Enjoy!:heehee:

lynn.crossdresser
02-18-2023, 01:00 AM
That is brilliant, how could you ever refuse after all it is good for you both.

mbmeen12
02-18-2023, 02:52 AM
Classic manipulation technique..... enjoy and it's a win win....

Krea
02-18-2023, 02:59 AM
You can't not, with an offer like that.
You have a very kind and supportive wife Maria. :thumbsup: Good for both of you.

bridget thronton
02-18-2023, 04:11 AM
You have a great wife

BLUE ORCHID
02-18-2023, 05:04 AM
Hi Maria :hugs:, Just Enjoy the Ride, >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Crissy 107
02-18-2023, 05:54 AM
Maria, No way you could refuse that offer nor could any of us. I may have been late to the exercise session as I would want to try all three outfits on. Lucky you!

GretchenM
02-18-2023, 07:32 AM
You have a very supportive wife and she recognizes your needs. Twenty minutes is not that long and you can dress while doing it.

My wife is not that way. But if she was I don't think I would refuse at all. That said, it ain't gonna happen.

So, I think you should take advantage of her offer and give it a try, just out of respect for her effort to find a new avenue to spend time together. Is it manipulative? Sure is, but not all manipulation is bad. In fact some can be better classified as encouragement rather than manipulation. Those two are pretty closely related.

April Rose
02-18-2023, 07:59 AM
A year or so ago I had a personal trainer who is a transwoman come to my house and show me an exercise routine. It worked out well for me. I would get up in the morning with out the aches and pains I had previously. But it was hard to stick to, so I dug out the girliest exercise equipment I could find. That kept me doing it every day.

If you exercise regularly but don't diet as well, you'll feel better, and have more energy, but you won't lose weight. Unfortunately(for me, at least) ya gotta do both.

You Listen to what that woman says! She obviously knows what's good for both of you.:daydreaming:

Linda E. Woodworth
02-18-2023, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately my wife doesn't do anything like....darn!

I do exercise at home in leotards, tights and hose already.

FeliCD
02-18-2023, 09:03 AM
Sounds like it didn?t take much to change your mind, lol! My wife and I workout together. If you have a smart tv or Roku or stream apps on TV . Go to the YouTube app and search for Burpee Girl . Awesome free workouts that are well laid out for all ages and body types. Be careful because the workouts become addictive as much as the dressing ��

Jenn A116
02-18-2023, 09:29 AM
Sounds like a win/win/win situation. :)

Your wife got a workout partner. You got a reason to exercise and loose that weight. And you got a chance to dress.

JocelynJames
02-18-2023, 09:33 AM
Been doing the exercise with her to videos forever, wearing femme workout gear. I find it difficult to take off after as it?s comfortable ( to me anyways). For Christmas and birthday she usually asks if I like this shirt or these jeans ( male) , and I?m usually like ?meh?. She then shows me a rocking blouse and maybe some stretch jeans and I?m like ? now we?re talking!? If I didn?t work in a predominantly male shop, who knows where I?d be with crossdressing.

Genifer Teal
02-18-2023, 09:36 AM
As u may or may not know, Maria? Excersize and diets don't effect long term, lasting, weight loss.:sad:

But, I promise not to tell your SO that. Enjoy!:heehee:

Maybe so, or do nothing and just continue to gain weight. We already have proof of that theory. Better to lose it even if temporary then to not lose it at all. And maybe it will stay off. Long-term success requires long-term changes. Great words of wisdom if you go on a diet you're implying that you will eventually come off of it. That's when the weight comes back. At least you'll have fun trying!

Vale
02-18-2023, 11:11 AM
Hi Maria,
Sounds like an opportunity for a permanent lifestyle upgrade. Better nutrition, better exercise, and better gender comfort. vale

April Rose
02-18-2023, 11:54 AM
Okay, Doc; I'll bite; what does?

And don't say "corsetry"!:tongueout

abby054
02-18-2023, 07:55 PM
Your wife again proves that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Enjoy. We all hope this becomes a lifestyle for you because that is where the lasting weight loss resides.

Christie ann
02-18-2023, 09:03 PM
Nothing like that is going to happen here. I would, if the opportunity presented, take the bribe with a smile!

Connie D50
02-19-2023, 07:53 AM
The best ting that happen with Covid was my wifes yoga class started zooming. I get to dress for yoga love the outfits.

TheHiddenMe
02-19-2023, 08:05 AM
Okay, Doc; I'll bite; what does?

And don't say "corsetry"!:tongueout

Specific diets don't work. Keto, Mediterranean, blah, blah, blah. They are mostly marketing with little scientific support. For long term weight control, you need to not overconsume calories.

Exercise can help you get healthier, but weight loss from exercise is overestimated by many. It is fairly easy to eat more that you exercise burns.

The only long term success is monitoring calories in, calories out. Eat well, a balanced diet, and exercise regularly.

Sometimes Steffi
02-19-2023, 11:33 AM
The best ting that happen with Covid was my wifes yoga class started zooming. I get to dress for yoga love the outfits.

I've been going to in-person yoga classes for 15 years now, usually twice a week. Starting several years before COVID, I began taking the yoga classes in "some femme". I started with obviously femme (floral) legging with a male T-shirt. One of my yoga instructors gave me a lot of encouragement and positive affirmation. I then started wearing women's tops, starting with T-shirts and then moving on to tanks and racerbacks. It became almost as much fun shopping for workout wear as wearing it. The gym I usually went to for yoga classes was right next to a Marshalls so I could combines exercising and shopping.

COVID shut down all the yoga classes, but I went right back to yoga classes after they resumed.

LaurenRenee
02-19-2023, 10:36 PM
Back in the 80s I used to love working out to my Denise Austin workout video tapes. Of course I had to be alone and be wearing my tights, leotard, leg warmers and feminine sneakers.
Sigh, never did get a figure like Denise Austin's.

Jillcder
02-21-2023, 07:29 AM
All I can say is Im jealous that sounds like a dream come true for most of us. Your wife is a sweetie!

alwayshave
02-21-2023, 07:36 AM
Maria, Your wife knows you well. She played you, but in a good way.

Melanie Therese
02-23-2023, 12:59 AM
I would love that.

Aka_Donna
02-23-2023, 02:07 AM
Where's the followup? Have you had at least 3 sessions? One for each bra?

Brenda Freeman
02-23-2023, 02:16 PM
girl clothes my Kryptonite! My wife knows about my crossdressing but has never used it to get her way, but it surely would work! Might be interesting to see what she might use

piperlovelace
03-22-2023, 02:33 PM
I hope you wore them all

Mermaiden
03-23-2023, 07:36 AM
Diet and activity are crucial for good health. There?s a difference between fat and inactive and fat and active. She?s giving you good advice. And wonderfully supportive.

Natalie5004
03-23-2023, 11:34 AM
Maria. It has been a month now. How do you feel about the exercise program?

Teresa.Smith.VA
03-23-2023, 02:16 PM
Most women are highly skilled at pushing the right button at the right time to "persuade" men. It usually appears as kind, loving, and quite diplomatic ways to suggest something to man. Enjoy it!

dejalee
03-25-2023, 01:03 AM
It's wonderful to have a partner who understands and accepts all aspects of our identity, including our gender expression.
I don't think it's necessarily a matter of "bribing" you to do something, but rather finding a way to make it more enjoyable and comfortable for you. :heehee:

Leohose
03-25-2023, 09:00 AM
Sure help each other out and enjoy

Staci
03-27-2023, 08:59 PM
That would convince me

Nicole_in_Texas
04-09-2023, 07:58 PM
Fasting. It?s not so much a diet bc you can eat whatever you want, so long as it?s in your window. You can also take a break if it?s Thanksgiving or Christmas and you don?t gain any weight back. 👍

sammy13
04-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Exercise is not just great for weight loss, but also bust your mental health, and being able to do it with your wife while dressed is amazing and defiantly a win