PDA

View Full Version : Desperation - no, not that sort....

Emma_Forbes
04-13-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi Girls,

Having had family staying for a WEEK and being unable to dress even a little bit, I was getting desperate, even more so because I was itching like crazy as the waxing wears off and the hair grows back.

So, as soon as I got through the door this afternoon, it was off with the drab and on with a dress. Itching subsides, I feel comfortable, won...won...wonderful!:D

Note: Don't get me wrong, I do love having my family here but it does cause an internal conflict.

Unfortuantely, I have been invited to other family for the next couple of days and therefore it'll be back in the drab. Just have to enjoy it while it lasts....

Em

wendy
04-13-2006, 08:49 AM
oooh, I can feel your pain. Since the wife finished her classes I've not had a chance to dress up (barely). Let's just say the urge is getting harder to ignore.:D

Julie Avery
04-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Enquiring minds will need to know how many outfits you try out during this pleasant time between drab spells :)

sharifemme
04-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Emma...

I don't wax but I know what you are asying about visiting and visitors. Shari misses going to church on Christmas Eve and Easter, etc. Seems that is the time family always wants to get together. Since only part of them know, it makes holidays pretty D.R.A.B. for Shari!

Sharifemme