PDA

View Full Version : Fishnets...

heathr1
04-13-2006, 09:03 AM
What was the last thing that made you suddenly decide to dress?

About an hour ago I saw a GG in town wearing a denim mini and black fishnets, so I bought some black fishnets and am wearing them now:happy:

Emma_Forbes
04-13-2006, 09:05 AM
Fishnets - wonderful.

I think my reaction would've been the same

Em

Toni
04-13-2006, 09:18 AM
Fishnets are just the job for TVs who don't want to shave their legs.

tifftg
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM
It is so much fun, I love that look.

Tiff

http://static.flickr.com/41/118986890_40d1825dcf_m.jpg

cutieamy06
04-13-2006, 05:07 PM
OMG, I love fishnets. I really love making my own outfits and fishnets are often worn.

MarieTS
04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
I wear them as an accessory to a black business suit. It adds a touch of style at the office without going overboard. :cool:

Karren H
04-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Hmmmmmmm Because I wanted to and because I had to!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Ellie
04-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Fishnets are great!

I love all sorts of open net pantyhose and stockings. Square, round, lace patterns all of them.

Torrid is the only place that I can find them in my size but at least they don't have the rubber strip and wide band on top.

The smaller cloth band stays up on its own well enough and it is easier to attach garter straps to.

Miriannah
04-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Fishnets for the ****ing win! I don't care for hose much at all, but to me, fishnets/fencenets and the like are in a class all their own. ^^

SAMANTHA SIREN
04-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Dear Lovely friends; I guess I go just a little "weak around the knees"" when it comes to wearing and feeling those super smooth silky fishnet tights or fashion tights with the gorgoues patterned designs on.When I purchase these items I just can't wait to get home and try them on with some lovely ladies court shoes or super sexy strappy heels! wow! it's just getting me going thinking about it.Isn't it Wonderful to be feminine if only for a short while.Gotta go girls I have a craving now to satisfy my desire for more and more femininty!!

Lots of love and kisses,
SAMANTHA BEWITCHED.xx;)

FrillyKnickers
04-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Stockings and suspender/garter belts are the reason I got into crossdressing in the first place, there is nothing more sexy in my opinion. I have a real fetish for them.

Fishnets are great, for me I only wear them occasionally, I still prefer the look and feel of traditional stockings.

PaulaJeanette
04-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Hello,

I echo the comments made by the others and also enjoy the look and feel of wearing fishnet stockings.

BUT I just want all of you to be mindul that, like most tight-fitting lingerie, fishnets will leave impressions on your legs and body after being worn for awhile. You can imagine my shock and surprise when I noticed the unmistakeable patterned impressions on my thighs as I prepared for a doctor's appointment. Lucky for me, I had only been dressed for a short while and the impressions faded sufficiently by the time my stepped into the office an hour or so later.

Enjoy those fishnets...I certainly do.

PaulaJeanette

allisonrn06
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
A lot of the time seeing a pretty gg dressed up does make me want to dress-sometimes in clothes I already have,but sometimes it makes mew ant to shop for something she's wearing,especially if she has cute shoes.

cosmolovesph
04-14-2006, 07:47 PM
It is so much fun, I love that look.

Tiff

http://static.flickr.com/41/118986890_40d1825dcf_m.jpg

nicely paired with those shiney sheer under the fishnets (the way I think they should be worn and ARE much more comfortable)

Phyliss
04-15-2006, 04:37 AM
Last Summer I came across a pair of knee high fishnets in my local lingerie store. Just had to have them. Come to find out they were on clearance, as the company was no longer making them.

PaulaJeanette, you are so correct about the "waffle" like impression being made in your skin. When I took them off after a day of wearing I was amazed at the marks that were left behind. They went away after about an hour or so but, still, that would have been a bit difficult to explain if it were necessary.
I so love those knee highs. That is one pair I take good care of because as with all good things I find, "they don't make that kind anymore".

Melora
04-15-2006, 07:44 AM
these thing ARE SOO MUCH FUN...Yeah My Vote for Fishnets ON TOP OF ANY KINDA HOSE! Quite HOT!!..Makes Me Hott..

MarinaTwelve200
04-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Ive been turned on by fishnets ever since age 12 or so when I saw a couple of great looking "saloon girls" wearing them, as their float drove by in a local parade (They were from a wild west theme park) I finally found some fishnet (panty hose)at a party/costume store and wore them for the first time last year--they really make my legs look great.

Diannna
04-15-2006, 10:36 AM
What was the last thing that made you suddenly decide to dress?

About an hour ago I saw a GG in town wearing a denim mini and black fishnets, so I bought some black fishnets and am wearing them now:happy:

For me, it can almost be anything. Usually coming home from work I just want to get into something comfortable, meaning panties and a night gown or full slip. But it can be sparked by just seeing a pretty girl, or picking up a magazine and seeing a picture of a girl or seeing my earrings on the tv stand. I'm too easy, just the drop of a hat and I seem to be in the mood. Hehehe!
And yes, on the fish nets, love them.

Paula G
04-16-2006, 05:33 PM
For me, the trigger was reading this thread and all the responses!

As for fishnets, I love them as much as I do thigh highs & garters. I like to wear them with a short denim skirt and 3-4" heels.

Francesca Chantel
04-17-2006, 07:45 PM
I like them for when I want to go rockabilly... A la Stray Cats - Fishnet Stockings.

Khriss
04-18-2006, 05:24 AM
fishnets, hmmm

Sophie_A
04-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Oh yes, I have to totally agree here ladies, they feel fab and look so dam sexy its unreal, long legs, with fishnets, little black dress/mini, and a nice pair of black heels.

I had some pink fishnets once, they were lush.

Phyliss
04-18-2006, 06:18 AM
Khriss, OMG!!!!!

Opened up the posting and, ....WOW.... that's better than a triple espresso to wake up with.

Super legs, something I could spend the rest of the day staring at.

Really nice. I just know you're proud of them, as well you should be.

Wish my "pins" looked half as good.

RhondaLynn
04-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Fishnets never seemed to stir any interest in me before - they always looked rough & uncomfortable. Then one nite my GG SO slid into a pair before getting in bed (Rhonda was out, and we were going to 'slither' as she calls it - have sex while both of us have thigh-highs on). THEY WERE AWESOME! They were sooo smooth to the touch, and i could feel her skin through them.

That night changed my views on fishnets. I Love 'Em.

Jasmine Ellis
04-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Fishnets, In Black Great. I Wear Them In The Sommer

Jillian310
04-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Can't get enough fishnet hose, they look and feel so good with garters, and make me feel sooooooo sexy!

Caitlintgsd
04-27-2006, 09:30 PM
I like to wear either red or black fishnets with boots.