PDA

View Full Version : Little Crossdressing Related Accidents

DanielleDubois
03-01-2023, 07:10 PM
Yesterday when my wife came home she noticed a large scratch on my forehead and asked what happened. It had been a Danielle day and I told her I scratched it with a long fingernail putting on a wig. Later I realized it was more likely it was when I was stretching the neck of my new breastplate to get it over my head

Has anyone else had minor crossdressing accidents they have had to explain?

I have had the numerous little nicks and cuts from shaving my legs, chest, and nether regions but the the worst has been the couple of times I have nicked a nipple, ouch! , and they bleed a lot.:sad:

My most serious incident was when I glued on breastforms for the first time. In my excitement and anticipation I put them on before letting the medical adhesive vent off and get tacky. A few hours later my chest was starting to have a burning sensation. I carefully removed the breastforms and my chest was all red from a chemical burn. Luckily it was a minor irritation but I did have an awkward explanation talk with my wife.

Heather76
03-01-2023, 07:45 PM
The only thing I can think of was easy to explain. Knowing I would be putting on makeup that night (after my wife had retired for the night), I wanted a really close shave. I use disposable razors and apparently shaved a bit too close as I had a razor "burn" mark on the side of my jaw.

Sandi Beech
03-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Danielle,

I did not have a little accident. I had a huge one which I posted about a while back. It?s worth referencing again just to try to prevent someone else from making the same mistake:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?280269-Use-tapes-with-caution-!&highlight=

The tape I used for tucking damaged the skin so badly on my hips, it took several months for the damage to fade away. Fortunately my wife never saw it when it was bright red or I would have had a real hard time explaining that. I would have had to fess up.

Sandi

Alexandrea
03-01-2023, 09:33 PM
The only mistake i did was put on glittery eye shadow on a Sunday, i couldent remove all the glittery specs, i ended up going to work on Monday and im sure if someone had spent anytime talking with me they would of seen it. I dont know how i would of explained that one.

Karmen
03-01-2023, 11:19 PM
When I first started wearing high heels around my apartment, I often bumped with my head in the kitchen cabinet when leaning forward when doing the dishes in the sink. It took me a while to get used to the fact that I am taller when wearing heels.

DanielleDubois
03-01-2023, 11:56 PM
I had forgotten wearing high heels can result in someone not realising they are taller. Once with very high heels on I was removing dress over my head and my now higher reach arms met up with the ceiling fan. A ring went flying across the room and a couple of fingers had minor cuts and bruises. Not as bad as when I was painting a bedroom ceiling and stood up into moving ceiling fan I had carelessly forgotten was turned on. Nasty cut on my head and blood was spun across the room on to the walls like a crime scene from a CSI episode.:eek:

April Rose
03-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Once, changing a light bulb while standing on a chair in a dress with straight skirt, I lost my balance and fell, putting my fist through the door of a microwave cabinet, spraining my thumb. I couldn't play my guitar for weeks.

I didn't mention what I was wearing to anyone. :doh:

mbmeen12
03-02-2023, 02:05 AM
Shaving my legs...ouch.

Shelly Preston
03-02-2023, 03:35 AM
While entering a hotel for a TG event I caught my heel in a drain cover.

I was fortunate not to fall or break anything. I had to undo the ankle strap before I could move.

Apologies for the picture quality.

Helen_Highwater
03-02-2023, 04:34 AM
I once, and only once! used gaffer tape to create cleavage. It left me with a red raw band around my chest and right round under my ams. Sore for days and days.

Teri Ray
03-02-2023, 06:45 AM
As many understand being a crossdresser will cause one to try to be inovative. Thinking I was being inovative I tried using a razor to trim my eyebrows and ended up removing about 1/3 of one eyebrow. Whoops how do I explain this? Well after some interspective thought I developed a story where I lost the eyebrow to a flame out accident attempting to start my barbeque. Not the best story but if you know me............ it was a plausable excuse. Stuff happens you know.

Davina13
03-02-2023, 07:26 AM
The very first time I shaved my legs,I used a disposable razor,on the first stroke coming from my ankle bone up,I peeled a swath of skin about 8” long by about a half inch wide,needless to say it bleed profusely and took well over a year for the scar to diminish enough to where it’s tough to see. A Venus razor since then,never a nick��.
Another incident,I was going to the bathroom dressed with heels,my foot had fallen asleep,when I stood up I rolled my foot,it’s been a few months since that happened,and my foot is still sore.
I’m glad I enjoy crossdressing,or the injuries may not be worth it.

alwayshave
03-02-2023, 08:21 AM
So far, my only issues have been nicks and cuts when shaving my legs.

Debbie Denier
03-02-2023, 08:33 AM
Like nearly everyone else the cuts from shaving. Twisting my ankle in heels in the past. Agree with you Danielle on nicking a nipple , very painful

CarlaWestin
03-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Danielle, you had to remind me. I was fully dressed and ever so quietly closing the door to go on a moonlight stroll when,
for no reason whatsoever, a framed ceramic mosaic fell directly on top of my head. I caught it before it crashed, wiped the blood off and hung it back over the door.
I had to ease back in just as quietly. Had a wonderful gash in the top of my head for a while.
It's probably why I can't remember......uh...something.

Melony1968
03-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Definitely shaving my legs

Angela Marie
03-02-2023, 09:49 AM
I was going out once and I nicked my upper lip shaving. Not bad but the bleeding just would not stop. Trying pressing on it. It stopped. Put my makeup on and it started. I gave up at that point lol.

Just Dana
03-02-2023, 10:23 AM
I learned that hard way that Nair and my chest don't work well together. Red splotches all over for days!

Dana

Majella St Gerard
03-02-2023, 10:40 AM
I'll start by saying that I have a knee injury that acts up every now and then.
Anyway, I was out one night after my split with my wife and I was at a club. I was out to have a good time and try and forget my troubles. I was drinking and dancing and just letting my hair down. I was dressed in a cute LBD with 4 in heels, my long black wig and I was tanned to perfection, I looked good lol. I danced all night and by the next day my right knee was swollen and painful and I had to use a cane for several days and the limp lasted weeks. I had to wear flats for a while to heal, I had a Rocky Horror show coming up and would have to wear heels, (I played the part of Trixie, who sings the opening song). Does that count?

Peace & Love
Gerri

Rhonda Jean
03-02-2023, 11:50 AM
Several curling iron accidents where I burned my forehead or neck.

Broke a heel in a storm drain grate.

Taped for cleavage that pulled the skin off.

Three times, brow waxes that left me with pencil-thin, high-arched brows.

Thigh highs that ended up around my ankles and walking out of the store and across the parking lot like that.

The first time I colored my hair at home and it came out bright red.

Wearing big hoops made for pierced ears where I just hung them on my ears with the bare wire and the spring tension held them on. Over the course of several hours they pierced my ears.

A funny moment when I ran through the rain into a convenience store in very high heels and a short dress and slipped/slid across the tile floor on one foot and the other foot about 4' in the air. I didn't fall. Everyone looked, nobody laughed, and I tried to act like nothing happened.

CharlotteCD
03-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Rolled my ankle whilst wearing heels.

Took my glasses off to do makeup, knocked them onto the floor and then stood on them in one fluid motion.

Overly trimmed my eyebrow once.

The previously mentioned cuts when shaving as close as possible.

Not really had that many incidents to be honest, which is surprising.

Debra Russell
03-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Wore clip on ear rings for hours, when taking them off noticed small little pinch type blood blisterd ...... try explaning that to everyone
:eek: :heehee: ........ after that I adjusted the tension not to be so tight.....................Debra

Natalie5004
03-02-2023, 01:46 PM
I have been growing breast. They are now so large, I caught them in a door accident.

None of this is true.

Christie ann
03-02-2023, 02:13 PM
A few cuts from shaving but nothing life threatening. J have had some interesting tan lines from accidentally being outside for a tad too long.

kellyanne
03-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Three stand out , all alike - tried to explain shaved legs when I should have stayed quiet, did not fully remove some mascara off and another time earrings.

Went on a small holiday with a bud and forgot my legs were shaved - worriedly tried to explain when I should have stayed quiet or undid my pant on the other side of the bed - not the common side in the hotel room.

Second was not inspecting the mug yap before going out after dressing , a friend said "... what's that dirt on your eyes - it looks like mascara or something.

Upon inspection I was horrified but it was smudged enough to look like I might have just rubbed my eye after putting down a wrench.

Another time I went to my laundry room i the apt complex and a maintenance guy looked at me funny, upon inspection, I had removed all my jewelry but
the diamond clip ons were so comfy I missed them.

From then on I look in the mirror before going out.

Amelie
03-02-2023, 06:15 PM
I wore black lipstick that didn't wash off. I had to let it wear away in time. Took about a week.

I wore a very tight corset out one night and when I got to the club I couldn't breath. I tried to walk back home but didn't make it and had to take it off in the street.

First time out in heels and didn't realize the clicking noise they made on the concrete.That night every weirdo on the block could here me coming. That was the last time I wore heels.

ShawnaL
03-02-2023, 06:29 PM
I had just taken off my bra and pulled on a t-shirt before heading out to the pool. (This was before I started dressing full time). When I got to the pool, I took off my shirt and realized I had very definitive bra markings everywhere you'd expect them to be. I'm not sure if anyone noticed...if they did, no one said anything. Needless to say, I swam in my t-shirt the rest of the time I was there...lol!

MonicaPVD
03-02-2023, 07:28 PM
A few weeks ago, I was crossing a street to go into a restaurant and upon reaching the sidewalk I tripped and fell. My silicone breast forms popped out and landed on the sidewalk in front of a group of women who shared the cringe with me.

Geena75
03-02-2023, 08:31 PM
I have a wig cap that, if I don't slip it on just right, it will leave a crease across my high forehead after a longer outing-- very noticeable for hours. I just keep a ball cap on to hide it.

SaraLin
03-03-2023, 06:24 AM
Nobody else has mentioned, so I will:
Armpit razor burn. The WORST!

DianeT
03-03-2023, 06:53 AM
A funny moment when I ran through the rain into a convenience store in very high heels and a short dress and slipped/slid across the tile floor on one foot and the other foot about 4' in the air. I didn't fall. Everyone looked, nobody laughed, and I tried to act like nothing happened.
Nice! That's what I call owning it.

Clodagh
03-03-2023, 08:04 AM
I once had a very stupid accident. I was hiding my CDing gear in the attic. The attic hatch was above a bed and I did not have a ladder. Out of sheer laziness I got a chair, put it on the bed and climbed up to push the bag into the attic. As I did so the chair toppled and I fell backwards onto the floor, my head narrowly missing the corner of a radiator. My watch smashed against the wall, but miraculously I got away with some minor bruises.

Lying there on the hard floor surrounded by high heels and makeup, with lacy lingerie falling around me, trying to comprehend what had just happened. I was quite the moment!

Molly Wells
03-03-2023, 12:37 PM
My wife worked at my Dr.'s office. I had an appointment for that day, late morning. so, I decided to dress for awhile before going. I had been fully dressed with an underwire bra and forms. I changed just before going to the appointment. When I get in to see the Dr he decided that he needed to do and EKG prior to an upcoming procedure. When I went into the room and took off my shirt I realized the bra marks were still visible. I know the nurse and Dr. could see, but nothing was said. I never heard anything about it from my wife either, so I guess the Dr. and nurse respected my privacy.

CrossKimmy
03-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Wore clip on ear rings for hours, when taking them off noticed small little pinch type blood blisterd ...... try explaning that to everyone
:eek: :heehee: ........ after that I adjusted the tension not to be so tight.....................Debra

Omg I still have a tiny mark on my ear from this exact thing!!

Megan b
03-03-2023, 06:33 PM
I thought more people would mention stained lips. Not a terrible accident but still kind of hard to explain.

Jane G
03-04-2023, 04:03 AM
A fun kind of accident yesterday. I had been dressed most of the day. I changed and showered before my wife came home from her shift. We were sat in lounge chatting after I made her a Coffee, when she noticed several diamante sequins, glittering on the carpet. "Did you enjoy your dancing today" she asked. We chuckelled and I got the hoover out.

Sara Ann
03-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Actually, I just recently had stained lips from a new matte, long-lasting lipstick I just bought. Took me at least a day of constant washing over a weekend to remove it.

I've had many marks left over from waist cinchers and bras tightened too tight. Wigs and wig bands always leave marks and since I have no real hair to speak of, I always wear a hat when I go out back in drab and until they've rebounded or healed.

I've also had many, many incidents of bruises, welts, blisters and open sores from using various type of tape to create cleavage. Some of the wounds did not heal for weeks or even a few months. Thankfully, I was able to hide it and my spouse (now-ex) at the time did not see or notice.

Most notable are some non-crossdressing related accidents that have had an impact. I noticed that as I've gotten older that my balance has diminished significantly. So, I went back to an old pseudo-yoga fitness routine that helped with balance and I also trained & relearned rollerskating with a local rollerderby team. Then, while out and about doing some hiking, camping, and trekking (in my usual drab persona), I broke my ankle during one adventure and rolled/severely sprained the other ankle during another adventure just last autumn. I'm healed, of course. But wearing my favorite heels actually scare me now. I feel like I'm teetering on both ankles and I'm worried about rolling them again.

Debs
03-04-2023, 04:21 AM
Glitter nail gel straight onto my nails, would not come off for weeks, nail polish remover had no effect, lol

Lucy B
03-04-2023, 06:01 AM
Mine are pretty insignificant compared to a lot of the stories so far.
But I have developed a silly habit when getting up from behind my desk when working at home, managing to somehow rub the bottom of one stiletto heel across the opposite ankle. Quite painful and always seems to happen with a new pair of tights.
Also, the last time I did that a few days ago, it caused me to stumble a little as I got up and I crashed into the door frame.
It was only my silicone breast forms that prevented my face from bashing into the frame.
I was also very relieved that the breasts weren’t real as it would have been mighty painful otherwise.

fireandlace
03-04-2023, 07:34 AM
I posted this years ago-

Glitter almost gave me away last week. I had laid down on the bed for a little while in a dress I was wearing for the first time. I put everything away and did my normal check to make sure nothing had been left out. Later in the even when I went upstairs the comforter and pillow were sparkling from the small glitter flakes that had come off. By this time my wife was home and I was trying to figure out how to remove it without making a lot of noise. Fortunately a lint roller was available and worked.

It was also interesting that evening that my wife had called me to say they were sending her home from work early and that she was leaving then and didn't want to surprise me. Not sure what she thought I would be doing and why she had to warn me.

MonicaPVD
03-04-2023, 07:53 AM
Yes! This was terrifying at first. I switched to cheaper quality lipstick, which doesn't last as long but also comes off super easy.

I thought more people would mention stained lips. Not a terrible accident but still kind of hard to explain.

abby054
03-04-2023, 10:02 AM
This thread is a trip down memory lane for me.
Razor nicks is several places. Armpits, nips, hands, legs, knees, knuckles, you name it, and places we shall not name here.
Wig and wig cap marks on my forehead. I am careful now in how I place my wig.
Tape strips on my chest. Far less serious than some others have described here.
Pierced my navel. It migrated out. During my heart attack in 2018, a doctor saw the scar. Evidence of misspent youth, I replied.
Scrubbed makeup too hard, leaving raw spots on my face. Educated myself about makeup remover. No longer a problem.
Put my breastforms in place, plastic surface directly on skin. Sweated out two prominent wet spots on my blouse.
Blister from clip earrings.
Chipped nails are a disaster on pantyhose.
When I went out dancing en femme last January, I strained my knee. It is still swollen now in March.
While crossing a wide street at Cherry Creek Mall in Denver, the light in the crosswalk changed. I ran to get out of the street. One of my shoes, four inch heels, flew off my foot, up into the air, and came down squarely on top of my head.
Wore a too thin top on a sunny day in Denver. Got a beautiful sunburn on both shoulders each with a stripe from a bra strap.
Stripped off the surface layer of a toenail trying to remove gel nails.
Had hungry insects impact and crawl down inside my sports bra while bicycling.
Abby has never tripped or fell or twisted an ankle. Knock on wig.

Abby is a regular Perils of Pauline kind of gal. Her male side has many more injuries, so she comes by it honestly. Abbys winner among the injuries while en femme, I bought my first pair of tall boots in a size too small. They cut off blood flow to my right foot during an all day visit into Boston. Big toe nail turned jet black. A doctor amputated it without anesthesia. It grew back over several months. It is fine today.

Christie ann
03-04-2023, 10:40 AM
I once had a very stupid accident. I was hiding my CDing gear in the attic. The attic hatch was above a bed and I did not have a ladder. Out of sheer laziness I got a chair, put it on the bed and climbed up to push the bag into the attic. As I did so the chair toppled and I fell backwards onto the floor, my head narrowly missing the corner of a radiator. My watch smashed against the wall, but miraculously I got away with some minor bruises.

Lying there on the hard floor surrounded by high heels and makeup, with lacy lingerie falling around me, trying to comprehend what had just happened. I was quite the moment!

I am so glad you escaped injury. Heads hitting radiators is not a good thing. However, the image of a lingerie squall falling from the attic had me in stitches.
Again, glad you were OK, and thanks for the vision of lacy bras falling from the heavens.

Veronica Lacey
03-04-2023, 04:46 PM
Nothing major. Wearing a bra for extended hours produces the obvious markings for a while. Same with stay up stockings with the silicone bands. Have worn them for say 12 hours and sometimes a bit or a rash can appear where there was some rubbing. Both of these would seem to be expected for part-time dressers.

The only other time was when I wore panties, a full satin teddy and some nylon pant liner under my shirt and jeans and then was outside shovelling snow for an hour or so. For the sake of extra warmth I conveniently forgot that such material doesn't breathe much (if at all). Upon removing everything afterwards to shower I had quite the extensive heat rash. Went away after a couple days but had to cancel a physio appointment. Whoops!

valerie anne
03-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Feeling quite heavy in my regime, I inserted silicone nipple shields into my bra before going shopping for chafe protection (as you do).

I reached up to a shelf, my right bra strap slipped down and out popped my nipple shield. I quickly retrieved it, thinking that who else would be needing nipple shields? Well I did, and I quickly slipped it back into place.

A woman at the end of the isle noticed me groping for my bra strap and cradling my boob as I re-located the nipple shield, but the cops were not called.

Fiona_44
03-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Clodagh, I am very glad you are okay. Picturing what you described though is a very funny scene!

JustineFallow
03-04-2023, 07:54 PM
Destroyed an eye-wateringly expensive pair of fully-fashioned stockings by gesticulating wildly. While wearing bracelets.

Patience
03-05-2023, 01:28 AM
My most serious incident was when I glued on breastforms for the first time. In my excitement and anticipation I put them on before letting the medical adhesive vent off and get tacky. A few hours later my chest was starting to have a burning sensation. I carefully removed the breastforms and my chest was all red from a chemical burn. Luckily it was a minor irritation but I did have an awkward explanation talk with my wife.I am so sorry this happenned to you, Danielle.

This is why I stick to pocket bras. Even if you know what you're doing, having that stuff in contact with your body can't possibly be good for you. I can see the appeal of actually feeling them hanging on (and off) your chest, but diminishing returns.

I was gonna go on about how I love the feeling of having boobs and the advantages of pocket bras, but I think I'd be straying from the point of the thread, so I'll save it for a thread, maybe.

At some point In my dressing I had the idea that medical tape was healthiest possible option to try to create some cleavage of my own, so I bought a double roll of this stuff called Nexcare. The adhesive did not hold as much as I expected, so I added between 20 and 30 layers across the full width of my chest, (about half a roll) trying to pull my chest together.

When I tried to take the tape off, it found out it had bonded with my skin and was sticking to every hair on my chest, so I had to pull it off slowly, layer by layer. Removing the tape that was stuck to my ipples was especially agonizing. Taking it all off took longer than putting it on and my chest was red afterwards. Since that experiment, I only use medical tape for medical purposes.

Jasmine23
03-05-2023, 03:21 AM
Not so much an accident, but, stupidity on my part, in my late teens I was doing some work outside where I knew no one could see me, it was a very warm sunny day, decided to wear a bikini top, got badly sunburnt, obviously had "tan lines" so even though I was in agony and my skin was peeling off, I couldn't tell anyone. Took weeks if not months, before my "tan lines"disappeared, so, had to keep my shirt on for remainder of summer in case anyone saw. Funny when I look back on it now but, was excruciating at the time and was paranoid my " tan lines" would be discovered, no real way of explaining my way out of that.

DanielleDubois
03-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Wow, I didn't imagine my thread would generate so many views.
We certainly are an accident prone group. :) And it's all in the pursuit of achieving our female presentation. I guess the saying " no pain, no gain" applies to crossdressing as well as exercise.

Patience, I have used medical adhesive several times since my mild chemical burn to attach breastforms without any issue. The adhesive is meant to be safe on skin for long periods of time for people using it to attach ostomy bags etc.
BTW , I have a pocket bra and it is very convenient but nothing can match the feel of the breastforms being attached to your chest and being able to go braless.

Cynthia_0101
03-05-2023, 05:28 PM
The first time I tried to use a garter belt I got the first 3 straps on okay but on my left side when trying to do up the back strap I must have twisted just the wrong way and ended up pulling something in my back along with getting a cramp in my arm. I limped back out to the living room and had to explain to the wife how beauty is pain.

Jane G
03-06-2023, 12:02 PM

I think this is probably so common that folk try to think of something else. Certainly happened to me at work a few times, when I was younger. Fortunately at that age, as a field service engineer. I could still use the, it was a good night out story, in a male sense and get away with it. Before legging it to the rest room.

OrdinaryAverageGuy
03-06-2023, 02:23 PM
I was taking off a lacy tank top and the lace caught my nipple ring. Tore it halfway out. Ouch.

Now I'm much slower and more careful dressing and undressing unless there's a bra protecting the nipples. See? Bras are healthy and good!

BrendaPDX
03-06-2023, 02:29 PM
Danielle, I love this thread! Mine would have to be nails and heels. One time my "press on nails" kept popping off so I used superglue on them, big mistake! I had to pry them off one by one with that little wooden stick they give you. Another failure was a pair of heels that were too small, so of course I wore them anyway; I couldn't feel a couple of my toes for nearly two days. Thanks for the fun memories. Brenda

MarinaTwelve200
03-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Not to myself, but to a friend. In the 60s, it was THE THING with us teenage boys in the South to dress up as girls for Halloween. Several of my best friends would do it every year.---(Silly me, I had the perfect excuse, but never did it myself as MY CDING was secret) . We saw "Paul" the next day, Sunday morning in Church, wearing a deep red lipstick. People were looking at him. he couldn't hide it. As he was Catholic, his parents MADE him go to church , no matter what. --- He later told us that he had gotten ahold of "the wrong kind of lipstick" the night before (That 24 hour Bromine dye stuff---now banned, Like Hazel Bishop or Coty 24) The "24 hours" actually meant that back then. ;) He said he tried EVERYTHING to get it off from cream, to alcohol, to even kerosene. ---BUT to no avail. Still his parents made him go to church the next day. --- That was when he swore off dressing like a girl on Halloween (or any other day). It made ME take pause too, with my own CDING, making sure to TEST any new makeup product I "borrowed" from my mother, before I tried it on.