PDA

View Full Version : Finally seen a GG dressed the way

Paula T
04-13-2006, 10:53 AM
we like to dress. Was out to the grocery store/supermarket yesterday when I spotted this GG with a just right length pencil style skirt and 4 inch stilletoo pumps and I couldn't help but steal a few looks at her. She looked just great and walked perfectly in the pumps for such a high heel. needless to say I was impressed. This was in a suburban setting also.:D

DonnaT
04-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Are you sure she was GG?

Paula T
04-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Definitely Donna I am acutely aware of crossderssers just like most of us gals on this site and I watch for them.

uknowhoo
04-13-2006, 11:27 AM
one of everyday life's little treats.;)

sharifemme
04-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Paula...

I remember how I dressed for most of my adult life. I am heavy, even for a guy, which means that dressed-as-boy clothes were ALWAYS dark and drab. I guess if we were overweight, we were expected to want to blend into the background. I guess that's why I really don't mind standing out when I am in a dress. I respect anybody who dresses well, even if it is showy. Some of us actually WANT to be noticed (whether TG or GG!). In a sea of blue jeans, sweatshirts, and sneakers, it's always nice to see a person who expresses himself in a different style that is pleasing to the eye.

As for the 4" heels, yes, they are hard to master walking in but not as bad as 7 inchers! LOL!

Sharifemme

we like to dress. Was out to the grocery store/supermarket yesterday when I spotted this GG with a just right length pencil style skirt and 4 inch stilletoo pumps and I couldn't help but steal a few looks at her. She looked just great and walked perfectly in the pumps for such a high heel. needless to say I was impressed. This was in a suburban setting also.:D

Christina Nicole
04-13-2006, 07:16 PM

Does not sound like the way I like to dress, or most women.

Two classes of women wear 4" heels. Beauty pagent contestants and runway models often must wear them. ****s and prostitutes wear them. So if the grocery store was not having a fashion show or a beauty pagent, she must be the other choice. I've never owned, nor wore any shoe over 3". Like most real women, 3" is my max.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole.

JeanneF
04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Two classes of women wear 4" heels. Beauty pagent contestants and runway models often must wear them. ****s and prostitutes wear them. So if the grocery store was not having a fashion show or a beauty pagent, she must be the other choice. I've never owned, nor wore any shoe over 3". Like most real women, 3" is my max.

I disagree. It depends heavily on where you live/work. I work in a downtown office with quite a few single GGs in their 20s/30s. A lot of them regularly wear heels that are 3.5 or 4" high. Also, a lot of the wedge shoes that are very popular this year are in that range as well (I just bought a pair of Candies slides at Kohl's that are 3.5" high). You won't see many middle age women wearing heels in that range, but a lot of the younger women do wear those high of heels. These are the trendy shaped shoes, though...the Stuart Weitzman/Jimmy Choo/Manolo type, not classic shape pumps or fetishy stuff.

Tina Dixon
04-13-2006, 07:32 PM
If she never got her camera out to take a picture of her self she must have been a GG;)

JoannaDees
04-13-2006, 10:20 PM
If she never got her camera out to take a picture of her self she must have been a GG;)

HA HA! Good one!

BethGG
04-14-2006, 09:52 AM

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole.
Actually my sister wears heels that high, and she is neither a model or prostitute :waiting: Good job being judgmental.

Tamara Croft
04-14-2006, 10:00 AM
Actually my sister wears heels that high, and she is neither a model or prostitute :waiting: Good job being judgmental.I also wear heels that high, my boots, my shoes etc... to be classed as a **** or a prostitute, well that's just bloody ridculous. Like Beth said.... good job Christina Nicole, nice to have been labelled like that!!! :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Shellybean
04-14-2006, 11:34 AM
i am soooo tall that if i wear anything but flats i am a mile high, is there a compramise cuz i love the way the shoes make my legs look.
shellybean

sharifemme
04-14-2006, 12:07 PM
GEEZ!

I'm probably going to get lam-basted over this but I get so tired of hearing what women will or will not wear. I realize that here in Redneck country it's high fashion to put on your deerhunter sweatshirt, stained old bluejeans, barnboots and go to church. But every once in a while a flatlander comes around who knows how and likes to dress. Between the two types, I just have to believe that the second is more pleasing to anybody's eyes.

I have seen many women in city professional offices and most of them realize that how they look reflects on their employer and their relationship with clients and associates. I suspect that a person with a classy image will be more successful with clients and more respected by management than a casually dressed person most of the time. Dressing well indicates that you care enough to take extra effort and that you pay more attention to details. It shows that you have taste (or not!), are not too lazy to try to look nice, and that you care about yourself and how you look to others. Try going to a professional job interview dressed in a dollarstore sweatsuit and see how you make out!

Of course, it is a good idea to dress for what you are going to do. You won't see a woman here in Redneck Country wearing a LBD and a pair of 4" jewel encrusted heels out to the barn to slop the hogs. I would also bet that Laura Bush doesn't often go to town in her barn clothes complete with essence of cow perfume.

Anyway, I feel that what a person wears is related to many things. What you are going to do, where you are going to do it, who you are going to be with, and how you feel about yourself and others.

Wearing a skirt above your knee and 4" heels does not make you a **** any more than wearing a pair of jeans makes you a cowboy! But then, I used to be able to walk down the street and turn into a saloon! LOL!

OK, you can sling it at me now. I bet I can duck!

Sharifemme

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole.

sharifemme
04-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Shellybean...

You could do like the amazons here in Redneck Country do. Just get up on the barn roof and jump off feet-first! I guarantee you will be at least a foot shorter! Only problem is in getting clothes that fit when your hips are right behind your chest! LOL!

Sharifemme
"The best dressed gal in Redneck Country!"

i am soooo tall that if i wear anything but flats i am a mile high, is there a compramise cuz i love the way the shoes make my legs look.
shellybean

Deanna2
04-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Getting back to the original thought of this thread, I too saw a GG dressed just how I would like to (and sometimes do). She had on a plain white long-sleeved top, a green mid-calf flared skirt with a pair of high boots.

The interesting thing about this occasion was that I happened to be deep in redneck country, about a hundred kilometres from home, in a place where T shirts, daggy jeans and moccasins are considered haute coutoure. It was in a mall where I was having a cup of coffee and I swear that that this GG was only the only in the entire place who was wearing a skirt.

Tina Dixon
04-14-2006, 04:37 PM

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole.

Gads you sent this thread off on a tangent, you know my wife is draging me to church tomarrow night and I bet there will be a few GG's there in there finest and I bet I will see some high heels, in fact i'll look for them and report what I found right here.

SherriePall
04-14-2006, 05:40 PM
I've seen some really fine women dressed to the nines shopping in the grocery store. I assume that they are heading home after working in an office or fine women's store all day or just picking up some things before heading out for an evening of dinner and dancing. I sometimes consider if they are CD or not, but I'm afraid to report that my discovery skills are overshadowed by my maleness. I see the visual keys that say WOMAN and that's what I see.

Shelly Preston
04-14-2006, 07:30 PM
I think you must be looking in the right place to see GG dressed to the nines
As has been said some have incredibly high powered jobs where a certain standard of dress is expected.

Anyone been in to a bank recently all the women try to look their best,
so why would they go home and change before the supermarket

Time is precious

Joy Carter
04-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Paula I saw one at of all places Burger King last summer, heels, tight knee length skirt, a white blouse with a camisol or teddy underneath. Her nails and hair were impecably done I just could not get over it or stop looking at her she looked so good. It was like being in a museum and seeing art for the first time (long time in my case). She left just before me and when I went out side she had lit up one oh well there are flaws in the Mona Lisa to.

Christina Nicole
04-15-2006, 06:33 AM
I see a lot of 3" heels, on women. But not 4" even in NYC. But if you say otherwise...
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole