PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing children?

brittany
03-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Hey ladies!

Curious. Does anyone have crossdressing children? Would during how you handled catching your little one crossdressing knowing you share the same secret?

bridget thronton
03-04-2023, 02:21 AM
I let my kids wear whatever they wanted to wear as long as it was their clothing

NancyJ
03-04-2023, 06:39 AM
It is a different generation. My grandsons were free to wear princess dresses for playtime at home and at preschool without judgement. It was all out in the open. They were never made to feel shameful about it, and it appeared to be just a phase. Remains to be seen whether any such inclination will re-emerge in adolescence.

Heather76
03-04-2023, 04:19 PM
When my children (ages 53 and 49) were growing up, if they had wanted to cross dress, I would have objected as I wasn't a CDer back then. Knowing what I know today (one gets a lot more insight as they age), I would give them the freedom to do what they want. BUT, I would feel the responsibility to advise them about how some people might be less than accepting and less than nice about it so they would need to develop thick skin to handle any negative comments they might hear.

CharlotteCD
03-04-2023, 04:38 PM
It would be surprising to find out, given how many young males find out in part due to a sexual element. That's not something you share, because you in part don't understand, and also because it's sexual, and who openly spoke about their pleasure points with their parents?

ShawnaL
03-04-2023, 07:59 PM
An interesting question. As my children grew up, I watched for any inclination that one or both might have chosen to express themselves in the same way as I. I never saw evidence of it. If they had, I would have welcomed it with open arms, so to speak, and it certainly would have been the impetus needed for me to come out WAY earlier in life. Fast forward to today, and I can say that one of my grandsons shows a certain level of comfort in a gender-fluid style of dress, and if it turns out that he chooses to cross-dress - or even identifies as TS / TG, I will certainly be there in absolute support!

Brianne_bc
03-06-2023, 12:23 AM
When I was 5 I was caught wearing my mums highheels. She beat me pretty good. I made sure I never got caught again.

Ursula Harrison
03-06-2023, 06:18 AM
Looking at it from another point of view I would have been absolutely horrified to find out that my father was a TV. Of course I would absolutely have agreed that he had the right, it would have been hypocritical beyond belief to think otherwise.

But that is not the role I saw as his job to fill. He was supposed to be a male role model. He was the guy who taught me how to fish, play cricket and auto maintenance. That's the way I liked it.

Tanya silk stocking
03-06-2023, 08:52 AM
I would be totally supportive if my children were cross dressing