PDA

View Full Version : question about breast size...???

ashlee chiffon
04-13-2006, 12:07 PM
what do you gurls and GG's like when it comes to breast sizes *talking enhancers and forms here* on other cd's? My last SO was always trying to tell me it was better to downsize and not draw attention, but i don't think all of us could pass 100% anyway, so i'm wondering what you think Looks good on others? Do you like to see larger or smaller, since we are easily able to adjust sizing? I have smaller ones i wear out under my drab jackets and sweaters, and a C size and a D size...i like the larger size, but feel self concious about going out with them on...when i get brave enough..should i just say the "heck with it" and go with the bigger size? or be modest and conservative? I just like the feel of the larger ones..makes me feel more fem! I realize that it depends on each individual's size and preference, but i'm 5'10" and medium build.
Not a terribly important question, but i Am curious and respect your opinions!

Taylor105
06-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Hmmm....I guess for me I am not into big ones. You know the old saying...more than a handful is wasteful. lol But it does depend on your height and weight I guess. I don't know the answer exactly so I am answering so this will get bumped to the top. Maybe one of the other guys can give an opinion. :) Taylor

mistunderstood
06-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Be honest I like both. I know that does not help. Sorry:) I like small to look at but like to well UUUhhhh big ones to well I do not think I can say might get in trouble if I say:)~

Joy Carter
06-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Big question (aw god) here but I think your right about being too big and being more noticed. But hey what does it matter your 5"11' is it, and how many women you see that tall every day your gonna get clocked babe. I'd go with the C's because it will be easier to find clothes that fit.:D

dancer1
06-24-2006, 09:42 PM
I have gone up one size to a b cup, the c was ok to start but than i realized that i need visual to help my self esteem.
And now i'am starting with creams and herbs to see if i can grow my own.
best wishes and:hugs: Nadeen

cajunkittycat
06-24-2006, 09:52 PM
It depends on how large or small your body is. Make it look proportional and you can't go wrong. Too big and you will draw more attention to yourself. Too small, you'll look like under-developed and once again draw more attention than normal.

Personally, I look about 7-8 months pregnant when I dress, so it's tough for me to make decision!

annekathleen
06-25-2006, 05:44 AM
I currently rotate between three different pairs of Pals BreastForms.
A size 3 makes them look like a B to perhaps a small C.
a size 4 makes them look like a nice C to maybe a small D
and my size 5 makes them look like a good D to a DD
Depending upon the clothing Im going to wear,
I find the appropriate bra and breast forms.
Sometimes I like the smaller look, sometimes I like the bigger look.

Angie G
06-25-2006, 06:46 AM
I like the C size the best on me but as long as I have some I'm happy I don't think I look good in the bigger size.
Angie G.