PDA

View Full Version : Girls Night Out in OKC

Diane P
03-13-2023, 06:00 PM
This last Sat I went to OKC for a Girls Night Out at the District Hotel. This was Diane's first time out in public. Shaved off the beard and mustache Fri night to get ready for a makeup appointment Sat night at 6:30. Decided to go a little early, so I got there a little after 5, since OKC is 90 minutes east of where I live. Met some of the girls and talked a little. About 6:15 went upstairs to the room where makeup was being done. Got in the chair at 6:30 and Tory worked her magic. 45 minutes later I couldn't believe how I looked! My avatar now is what I looked like after she was done.

From there went back downstairs and mingled in the lounge. Got a drink from the bar and sat talking with some of the girls. There were other pictures taken during the night. Went and played a game of pool with three other girls and had a good time. Listened to some of the karaoke and finally headed for home about 10. Really enjoyed the night out and right now plan on going back next month and then going to the three day event in May.

char GG
03-13-2023, 08:16 PM
Very nice, Diane. I'm sure that you were thrilled with the results.

I'm glad that you had fun with your night out with the girls.

kimdl93
03-13-2023, 08:23 PM
That sounds like a great evening. Hopefully this can be a regular thing for you going forward!

Geena75
03-13-2023, 08:28 PM
So great you went the distance for the experience! Your avatar looks fantastic! Hope more photos are coming. I could have warned you that losing the beard and getting made up is such an enlivening experience. Take advantage of every opportunity now, but it is very addictive! I hope you took notes on the process so you can work at duplicating the effort on your own. I would always gasp at the change in my looks! Oh, but you are in for some fun!

Crissy 107
03-13-2023, 08:46 PM
Diane, You look absolutely beautiful and your avatar is perfect!

Debs
03-13-2023, 08:56 PM
OMG!, love to join you girl!!!, you look amazing !!!

Suzie Petersen
03-13-2023, 11:20 PM
Really glad you had a good experience Diane, that is fantastic!

Your new avatar looks awesome 🙂

- Suz

Jillcder
03-14-2023, 05:10 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time with the girls. Although I have been out in public many times I look forward to someday joining a group and enjoying an evening with the ladies.

Jade P
03-14-2023, 05:46 AM
Hi Diane, So happy for you!!! I have not been out in public visibly dressed as a woman except on Halloween. I have gone on a girls trip with my wife. She knows about my feminine side and knows I like being one of the women, although sadly dressed as a man.

Krisi
03-14-2023, 06:42 AM
So this was a crossdresser event? It sounds like fun.

alwayshave
03-14-2023, 06:46 AM
Diane, Congratulations on your first time out. I love your avatar.

Connie D50
03-14-2023, 06:51 AM
You look great and now your hooked going out it get easier and easier each time. Welcome to the outside world :)

Lana Mae
03-14-2023, 06:53 AM
Diane, looking good! Glad you had so much fun! You are out now and there is no going back! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Emily in the south
03-14-2023, 07:10 AM
So glad you could make it Diane and glad it was a enjoyable evening! It was a very fun night. It is a regular get together of the mostly local ladies, 2nd Saturday of every month. Very well run.
Thanks for being my pool partner, with your help, we won!

I have some great pictures of us, but have to wait a week to post them. I added a route 66 picture in the lounge yesterday when I was chatting with the regular ladies there.

Emily

Ursula Harrison
03-14-2023, 08:51 AM
That's a huge step forward. I'm glad that you found it so enjoyable.

Diane P
03-14-2023, 10:38 AM
Thank all of you for your responses. Emily I hope you do post those pics here. It was a really enjoyable and fun night, especially winning the pool game. Connie and Lana Mae, yeah I'm hooked, can't wait for the Girls Night Out in April and the three day event in May. Krisi, yes this was a crossdresser event in OKC, they do it every month on the 2nd Sat. In May and Nov they have a three day event.

Yeah there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. It felt so wonderful and normal being dressed as a woman, getting makeup done and being out there among the other girls, I absolutely loved it! I'll get makeup done again next month. In May I plan on attending a class on doing makeup for yourself, I've tried watching videos on YouTube but I think an in person class will be a lot better. It's being done by Tory, the woman who did my makeup and will be doing it again next month. I just need to contact her to make an appointment.

I'm still not sure about going out as Diane on my own but I definitely like the experience of being among the other girls in OKC. I plan on making that a regular thing. Again thank all of you for your comments and encouragement.

Fiona_44
03-14-2023, 02:55 PM
Congrats on your first time out Diane! It gets a little easier each time you do it.

Di
03-14-2023, 05:59 PM
Emily in the South posted the pictures in the gallery of your outing .
What a great first time out.
Well done ladies !

ShawnaL
03-14-2023, 07:20 PM
You look beautiful, Diane!