PDA

View Full Version : Great Vacation in a bikini

Staci
03-27-2023, 08:37 PM
My wife and I went on vacation in a warm weather climate. We rented a house with a very private back yard and a nice hot tub and pool. It was private enough that my wife suggested that I wear my women?s bikini swimsuit. I couldn?t believe it but I changed as fast as I could. It was so exciting walking outside and getting into the hot tub dressed in my bikini. I got to wear it every day we were there including any time we were in the pool. The only person that knows I dress as a woman is my wife so going outside like this was a really big deal for me. I am a so lucky.
I would love to hear about a nice surprise that you had.

Crissy 107
03-27-2023, 08:42 PM
Staci, Congrats on having such an accepting wife, she is a real keeper.

BrendaPDX
03-27-2023, 09:09 PM
Yes, you are a very lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

docrobbysherry
03-28-2023, 01:25 AM
U reminded me of a swim suit "surprise" moment, Staci! A few years ago I was doing a Sherry shoot in my pool. Only I wasn't wearing a swim suit!:o

Turns out the next door neighbor was having a back yard party. He called me that evening to complain about what his guests saw in my yard!:eek:

I told him maybe his guests should mind their own business!? Then, I planted some fast growing vegetation along our fence that has solved the issue!:thumbsup:

bridget thronton
03-28-2023, 01:39 AM
You have a great wife

Debs
03-28-2023, 02:50 AM
my best suprise was after many years of dadt, accept, dadt, accept, Finally, I have my own room with wardrobes drawers all filled with my girly things, my wife lets me dress how I want and lets me leave the house dressed and go away overnight and come back dressed. No agression, nada nothing. Hows that for a suprise !!!!! Tada

SaraLin
03-28-2023, 05:53 AM
That's wonderful, Staci.

I do have ONE question.
Any problem with tan lines afterward?

Sandi Beech
03-28-2023, 06:09 AM
That would be fun. Hopefully you did not get sunburned. That happens really easily if you do not get to wear it in the sun very often..

I used to suntan in a womens thong years ago in my pool. I had a really nice tan back then but am paying for all that sun exposure, so I try to minimize it now.

It is kind of a thrill to wear such outfits.

Sandi

Jillcder
03-28-2023, 06:13 AM
Staci you are a lucky girl! Having a wife suggest that you change into womens clothing is a dream come true.

CDMargret
03-28-2023, 07:28 AM
Lucky girl. I was at the mall with my wife and we were in Torrid looking at tops for her. She pulled down a satin blue blouse and held it up against my chest. She said this would look good on you, do you like it? BOOM with pink fog. Really blew my mind. Why yes I would love to wear that as she draped it over her arm. Like you I am a lucky one. I spoil her.

docrobbysherry
03-28-2023, 12:15 PM
Sandi, another advantage of wearing a full silicone suit! I can lay out in the full Summer sun apparently "naked" for hours with zero effect on my skin!:devil:

NancySue
03-28-2023, 01:40 PM
Great experience. Sounds like a great time. ?Going outside like this was a really big deal for me?. Absolutely. I agree. Anytime we go out is also a big (enjoyable) deal.

alwayshave
03-28-2023, 07:14 PM
Staci, That sounds great. I'm so glad your wife suggested it.

Melony1968
04-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Staci, sounds like you had a great time, lucky you girl. I hope you got some good tan lines in that bikini.

Diane P
04-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Staci it sounds like you have a really loving and supportive wife. You definitely need to spoil her.

Kaycie
04-08-2023, 10:28 PM
Sunny day and tan lines sounds great. Can't really hide them in the gym shower though.

My wife surprised me on vacation when she packed one of my satin nightgowns in her suitcase saying it just wouldn't be look right if customs saw it in my bag. She is a keeper!

Kaycie

DaniHanna
04-12-2023, 09:06 PM
you have a great wife, do something special for her

sammy13
04-12-2023, 10:16 PM
You have a great wife and I hope I can find someone like that one day

Mtoffee
04-23-2023, 03:04 PM
Staci, you are very lucky - it must have been a lovely vacation!
Wearing a female swimsuit has been a dream of mine for a long time but I've only dared trying one on in private. Many of the fabrics, textures and designs are very sexy!