PDA

View Full Version : "why are you wearing two layers of clothing?"

Val Tan
11-06-2004, 01:49 AM
i was wearing my nike sports bra (http://val83.blogspot.com/2004/08/shopping-trip-3.html) under my t-shirt. i was having my lunch when my mum came from behind, pulled the back of my t-shirt (at the neck area) and asked why i was wearing two layers of clothing. the rest of the family (dad and sis) was there as well. her next question was "why are you wearing a singlet inside?". luckily the sports bra looked like a singlet at the area she was looking at. plus the fact that i was having a fever the night before, so they (parents) thought i wore a singlet inside to keep myself warm (to counter the chills).

what a close shave.

JoannaDees
11-06-2004, 02:12 AM
What is a singlet? Isn't a bra a "doublet"????

Sharon
11-06-2004, 02:14 AM
Lol!

Val Tan
11-06-2004, 02:55 AM
don't know if you were kidding or something, but singlets ==> http://www.gametimeusa.com/nirusi.html

Cami
11-06-2004, 03:14 AM
Wow you dodged that bullet. If you got caught in that situation, you would never be able to explain your way out of it. As far as wearing multiple layers of clothing, I only wore multiple bra's to increase size until I bought some prothestics on ebay. Kmart has some add a size bra's that work well. Each one added a size (ie 3 would get me to a "C"). I almost got caught at a party once. I was wearing a oversized shirt and a "B" size Bra setup under it.
One person asked why my shirt was so puffy. I dodged the question and left shortly there after. I like pushing the envelope sometimes. :)

chocolateboygirl
11-06-2004, 04:12 AM
don't know if you were kidding or something, but singlets ==> http://www.gametimeusa.com/nirusi.html

I think we call them "tank tops" on this side of the world...

close call though! just goes to show that parents will fabricate a reason in their mind, rather than consider the idea that their son crossdresses..

cbg

crispy
11-06-2004, 04:50 AM
Val, I missed you, it's really great to hear from you again. :)

I thought you'd gone for good, or at least until your personal situation made it easier.

I know what a singlet is, but then like you, I speak the Queen's English the way what it is s'posed to be spoken.... :D

hope you can stick around for a while.

< :D >

babe4life
11-06-2004, 05:56 AM
Crispy, I get the feeling your post wasn't a reflection of the Queen's best English?

*ducks*

Sorry, just being silly! LOL

Love,
Vicky

Val Tan
11-06-2004, 06:42 AM
Val, I missed you, it's really great to hear from you again. :)

I thought you'd gone for good, or at least until your personal situation made it easier.

I know what a singlet is, but then like you, I speak the Queen's English the way what it is s'posed to be spoken.... :D

hope you can stick around for a while.

its been a trying period.. but we all know that we cant run away from cd-ing :)

crispy
11-06-2004, 07:00 AM
Crispy, I get the feeling your post wasn't a reflection of the Queen's best English?

*ducks*

Sorry, just being silly! LOL

Love,
Vicky
if you are asking if I'm a queen, you know the answer to that already.... a resounding ........
.......well, any interested viewers will just have to do their research! :) .

I don't know if the present lidy monark has any worse English than what we 'ear 'er speak on telly, so I carnt reely tell ya if it's 'er best or not.

yeah, just having fun. :)

good to have dear Val back - our link lady in Singapore where the bubblegum puts you in jail. At least sharks can cruise down Orchard Road without getting their teeth all gummed up.