PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose : bunching

brightmank13
04-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone :happy: just bought some new pantyhose and as far as I know they are the correct size for my height / waist ;)
So can anyone tell me why they are bunching and how to stop them :rolleyes: Thanks in anticipation ;)

Butterfly Bill
04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
What do you mean by "bunching"? If you mean there are wrinkles where it should be smooth, then buy the next smaller size and ignore the size chart. It sometimes takes some trial and error with a new brand to find just the right size.

talkwithmelissa
04-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Look at the material content. Try a pair with spandex mixed in. 100% nylon might have more of a tendency to bunch.

Karren H
04-13-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah, buy thigh high stockings and a garter belt!!!!!!

Love Karren

DawnRodgers
04-14-2006, 12:32 AM
One possibility is that you stretched them too tight when you put them on. If you have extra materieal for your upper thighs it will tend to wrinkle because of the extra fabric. If they are the right size for you , and even though they look like they are made for a midget, it is surprising how much they will stretch. A little experience (take them off and put them on a couple of times & don't worry about runs on the first pair) and you'll soon get the knack of how much they should stretch so you will get a smooth fit on your whole leg. I myself prefer nylons and thigh highs but panty hose do feel sexy at times. They are probably the most difficult to use, though, until you get used to the gyrations you need to do to get them on right.
Dawn

Margaret
04-14-2006, 12:54 AM
I use "leg relief" pantyhose. They have a proportion of lycra in them but still appear sheer. i also like the feeling of mild compression on my legs.;)

brightmank13
04-14-2006, 05:50 AM
Many thanks for all the replies and it looks like stocking from here on in ;)

sharifemme
04-14-2006, 06:39 AM
I know what you mean. I've got pantyhose from three different manufacturers in the same size that vary in length by over two feet!!! The longest ones bunch upand wrinkle and the shortest ones head south!

Sharifemme

Hi everyone :happy: just bought some new pantyhose and as far as I know they are the correct size for my height / waist ;)
So can anyone tell me why they are bunching and how to stop them :rolleyes: Thanks in anticipation ;)

Kathi-Anne
04-14-2006, 10:45 AM
You have to find what type of pantyhose fits you well. Not all pantyhose are created equal. Some are made for longer legs and others are made for shorter legs.