PDA

View Full Version : FEM Orlando June Meeting

Jenn A116
05-25-2023, 09:34 AM
FEM Orlando is holding its June meeting on Saturday, June 10th. Hope we can see you there!

Joyce Swindell
05-29-2023, 06:28 PM
Thank you SO much Jenn for your posts.
To add a little bit of information about our last gathering we had a really good turnout! I set up some temporary clothes racks and members brought a lot of items to swap. The food was ...as usual...
Awesome!
I'll try to figure out how to post a picture....wish me luck :)
Also, we are trying to put together a Miss FEM 2023 Beauty Pageant for our September gathering. That will be the discussion at the June meeting.
Like Jenn said...we hope to see you there!!
:) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to post pictures here?

Jenn A116
05-30-2023, 09:04 AM
Wow - a Miss FEM beauty pageant! That would be quite the scene. I think I know who would win, at least of the members I've met in person, and I also know it won't be me. But just imagine the fun of getting all dressed for the occasion. Wow. I can hardly wait.

For those that might want to join us for that meeting, it will be September 16th.

Jenn A116
06-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Just a reminder that the meeting date is rapidly approaching. June 10th.

By now you should have a good idea what you will be wearing. :)

Jenn A116
06-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Final reminder for this meeting. Tomorrow (Saturday, June 10th) night. I've got my outfit all picked out. Of course that probably means I'll change my mind a few more times before then!

For those who can't make it tomorrow, our next meeting will be July 22nd. That meeting will be at a restaurant in the area. I'll post a separate thread for that one.

Jenn A116
06-13-2023, 08:02 AM
The meeting was a lot of fun. Had a great time talking to other sisters and SO's. Big discussion about our September meeting witch will feature a beauty pageant. But in the mean time we have a GNO scheduled for our July meeting which I'll post about in a separate thread.

Here is a picture of me at the Saturday meeting.