PDA

View Full Version : Which do you do first?

Amy Sue
04-14-2006, 05:21 AM
I have always been curious how others dress. Do you get compeletely dressed first and do you makeup? Makeup first and then dress? or a combo?

I do more of a combo thing. I'll first put on my panties/or padded panties and any hose I may decide to wear if I am wearing a skirt (this girl always wears hose with a skirt:p ) next my bra with proper filling out and then I start on my face.

Usually its concealer first, foundation, some more light concealer, powder, shadow, liner, mascara and blush. Then I finish dressing with my skirt/pants/jeans, top, earrings,wig ,and heels before going back and lining my lips and then finally lipstick and/or gloss.

Amy:happy:

Missy
04-14-2006, 06:11 AM
Ok I will dress the top have fisrt then make up then the bottom have next:D

Missy :)

Tina Dixon
04-14-2006, 06:14 AM
Make up first and wig last.

sharifemme
04-14-2006, 06:35 AM
Shower, shave, shave, shave, shave, moisturize, makeup, clothes, hair.

Sharifemme

Penny
04-14-2006, 07:41 AM
If I know what I'm going to wear, I do makeup first. If I haven't decided, I do makeup last.

Kathycd
04-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Always the top half first with the top on that I am going to wear then start on make up.

kathy

Brenda Locke
04-14-2006, 10:02 AM
I allways shave then moisturize, followed by my underware or foundation garments (padded panties and waist chincher ),then my wig.once all of that is in place I do my makeup followed by which-ever outfit I feel like wearing.

LoL Brenda

EricaCD
04-14-2006, 10:19 AM
I'll usually put on a camisole and mini-slip or a chemise or something like that, just to be wearing something nice while dressing. I don't like wearing my actual clothes because makeup product tends to go flying all over everything. The critical thing is to wear something that can come off easily so you don't take the makeup off with it!

Deanna2
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
I always thought the order was to put on lingerie, apply makeup, put on outer wear and then do the finishing touches to your makeup.

I don't do full makeup very often, but it is very sensuous to do it just wearing my bra and panties.

carol ann
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
shower, shave, moisturise, hosiery, undies, make-up, outer clothes, wig, shoes, jewellery - all in that order

Alexis Ann
04-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Shave, shower, undies, outties :cheeky:, make up and then finally the wig. It was the order i used the very first time i went full on enfemme and now it is something of a soothing ritual for me. Zen and the art of getting girly.

Ellie
04-14-2006, 01:50 PM
shower, shave body, moisturize body, panties/hose/stockings, shoes, nails, shave face, moisturize face, bra, wig, makeup (sometimes have to go without wig to put on makeup), outfit.

I just realized how inefficient I am!
:lol:

Marla
04-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Oh my God!!! That is sooo sexy!!!!! Id love to be there when you do all that!

Patty
04-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Shower, shave, hose, padded panties, makeup, clothes and then wig

Krista Leather
04-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh definatly clean shaving to begin with then make sure the eye brows are perfect, then apply the eye lashes ( a girls gotta have them). And then the make up. Then put on my breast form and corrset along with my nylons. then proceed to go back and finish the finishing touches on my eyeliner and lipstick along with a lip liner. Then I will go finish dressing, a woman feels so sexy when doing that I just love the feeling of sliding my boots over my silky leggs. Then the wig is last.

cosmolovesph
04-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I have always been curious how others dress. Do you get compeletely dressed first and do you makeup? Makeup first and then dress? or a combo?

I do more of a combo thing. I'll first put on my panties/or padded panties and any hose I may decide to wear if I am wearing a skirt (this girl always wears hose with a skirt:p ) next my bra with proper filling out and then I start on my face.

Usually its concealer first, foundation, some more light concealer, powder, shadow, liner, mascara and blush. Then I finish dressing with my skirt/pants/jeans, top, earrings,wig ,and heels before going back and lining my lips and then finally lipstick and/or gloss.

Amy:happy:

Pretty much the same for me!

JuliaCD
04-14-2006, 08:20 PM
After my shower and shave, I wear panties, bra/forms and an old tank top while I do my makeup. Then I get dressed. This way, I dont make a mess of my clothes from the makup and powder.

YMMV.

~J.

TGKrissyCD
04-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Do the usual first. A luxurious soak in a tub of my favorite perfumed bubble bath and while soaking I use a cordless wet/dry shaver to get silky smooth for my undies and hose. Undies go on next after exiting the tub and drying off. That includes panty, garterbelt (if use), hose and bra. I have this short smock that looks like it has been used by an sloppy sign painter to cover my undies while I apply my makeup. Works for me.

Krissy

Khriss
04-14-2006, 10:39 PM
...for me , puttin' on the makeup just would'nt feel right if I was'nt part way there already ,so I'm generally shaved (prep'd) with stockings + undies etc... " facepaint" and then , hmmmm the finishing touches ! ( subject to variations eh?) .... xx"K"
oh the hair... the hair...the wig.... hehe (never satisfied ) then hope to feel a ..... ta-da ? "Here She Is ?"

Robyn2006
04-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Just like Khriss, without having done the ground work, full makeup just doesn't work... all else must first be right! Funny that I'm speaking of this, as this is EXACTLY what I'm doing right now... I've just taken my wonderful Friday night bath, shaving every damn maleness off my body, and have also just finished applying and removing a facial (Avon Refining) mask. Next will be applying a concealor. then foundation all over my face. While that's drying, I'll put on my hosiery and attach my breast forms, clamping them completely in place with my Bali lace bra... THEN comes the eyeliner, mascara, et al, and one of my wonderful wigs (tonight thinking my Bayside wig)... finishing it all off with a coat of red lipstick upon perfectly lined lips (not too far from my Adriana Lima advar, actually)... next there will be scores of outfits to try on!

Off to my ventures now... Color me happy!!!

Robyn