PDA

View Full Version : One of our biggest fears....

Linda-x
11-06-2004, 03:04 AM
....as a CD girl, going out, is getting pulled over by the police, right? Well, I had'nt been out in my Fem self for a few months (dry spell). So last night I met up with some girls, and hit a club in Seattle. I have never gone dancing as a girl before, either. Great time, must have been 15 plus T-girls in our little group. Made some new friends, also. Anyway, on the way home, zipping along on I-5 (the main freeway), a state patrol comes flying up behind me, flashing lights, and all. I pull over, mind racing, but I played it cool. I had my license ect. ready when he walked up to the passeger side, flashlight in hand, spot light flooding my Jeep. I had to reach over and roll down my window(cheap jeep cherokee), showing off my tight, short, mid thigh or less, sleeveless, black dress. Also strappy heels, and long bonde wig. You get the picture, check my avatar, LOL. He said I was speeding, 75 in a 60. It was late, 1:40am, and I told him I was just trying to get home from a post Halloween party, what else could I say? His response, "How much have I had to drink, coming from a party". I said, I had not had a drink in 20 years, as I looked right at him. He took my name, told me "to slow it down". I thanked him and when along my way. No remarks, no ticket, no big deal. I real rush of a night, beginning to end.

Sharon
11-06-2004, 03:09 AM
Thank goodness you can now laugh about it, but I think I probably would have passed out before I even had the window rolled down. Oh, but the advantages of being a pretty girl when you're pulled over!

Renecd
11-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Way to go Linda. Good way to handle it. Just remain calm and all should (we always hope) go well.

Hugs,
Rene

Sara Kat
11-06-2004, 03:48 AM
I'll bet cops are used to it and it probably doesn't phase them. I'm sure they've seen a lot of weird things by now.

Linda-x
11-06-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm sure they have seen a few things, but the state patrol, isn't like the local cops in Seattle, that I'm sure have seen everything. This guy was fairly young, and I'm sure He had something to say to his cop buddy's after his shift. But then again, maybe not.I only hope this is my last experience with the police, when dressed.

Amelie
11-06-2004, 02:00 PM
It was the showing of your thigh, that saved you getting a ticket. Lol
As the others said, the police are getting used to seeing different types of people. I'm glad to hear you had a great time out, otherwise.

Love Amelie