PDA

View Full Version : FEM Orlando July Meeting 7/22/23

Jenn A116
06-13-2023, 08:18 AM
Wanted everybody to know that FEM Orlando will be holding its July meeting on the 22'nd. It will be a GNO at a restaurant in the Greater Orlando area. If you are local or just visiting Orlando, we would love to have you join us.

Jenn A116
07-08-2023, 09:01 AM
A reminder about this GNO. It's two weeks from today. Time to be thinking about what outfit to wear. :)

ETA: I'm told the dress code for this restaurant is smart casual. No cutoff/ripped genes. No flip flops. A nice dress or skirt/top would be appropriate.

Jenn A116
07-23-2023, 08:38 AM
Well, this event is in the books now. We had a good size crowd at the restaurant. I'd guess at least 20 counties spouses, so's and other invited guests. We also had a couple visiting from Finland in our party. Most of the group went out for karaoke after the meal, but it was after my bedtime so I didn't go.

I got a makeover at Sephora before the event and was happy with the results. I'll try to post a picture/recap in a separate thread.

Next meeting will be August 12th. It's another GNO but I don't think we settled on the restaurant yet. I'll start a new thread about that one shortly.

Thanks to all that came. :)

Di
07-24-2023, 02:04 PM
So happy it went well.
Glad you had a good crowd also I saw your pictures in the gallery .
Very nice