PDA

View Full Version : gaffs

David R
04-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Just wondering my wife just got done reading a thread about gaffs and asked me why anyone would want to wear one.I could not really give her a good answer I told her it was because it kind of completes the illusion of dressing and looking more feminine she said it kind of creeps her out.I know she told me that she posted this question in the gg section,just wondering if you girls could help us out with this,any input you may have would be appreciated.Dannielle

Julie York
04-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Most dressers don't wear a gaff as there are easier ways to achieve the same effect.

But it is all about illusion. Not many women have a bulge there do they?

Therefore...if you want to dress 'convincingly' as a woman....the illusion is greatly helped by not having your meat and two veg grabbing the spotlight every time you stand up.

:D

Jennaie
04-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Everything Julie said plus, it makes me feel that much more feminine. It's not at all uncomfortable for me. I think most people think that this is somehow "painful" to do. At least for me, it's not.

When I go out dressed, I am usually wearing a pair of fairly tight jeans, anything less than a good tuck would look very ummmm.... not feminine.

QZ2
04-14-2006, 01:27 PM
I actually find wearing my "homemade" gaff quite comfortable. It certainly enhances the femme look but also the femme feel. When dressed I would not want to reach down there and find what would feel like someone else's parts.

QZ2

Karren H
04-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I wear a gaff about half the time, to hold the tuck!!! The other half a tight lightly padded panty. Nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress more that a large lump!! In my case a small lump!! hehehe

Love Karren

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 12:42 AM
at the risk of sounding stupid... whats a gaff.....

GraceUSA
04-18-2006, 12:58 AM
at the risk of sounding stupid... whats a gaff.....

It tends to be a very tight thong like undergarment designed to hold your genitals as close to your body as possible.

But I've personally never been a fan of thongs and there wonderful wedgy power. I find a nice pair of panties that have a little bit of stretch do a perfect job holding everything in place and out of the way.

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 01:14 AM
oh ok, and i agree with you on the thong thing... i like something covering my but, not between it :cheeky:

xdresser773
04-22-2006, 02:51 PM
Where can you purchase gaffs? I can't buy over the internet and risk having it shipped to me. Does Wal-Mart or some other place sell them? Thanks!