PDA

View Full Version : A great day

Melanie Therese
06-23-2023, 07:11 PM
My wife is overseas for two weeks. Downside with older kids at home no extra me time.
In Australia we live outside the major city and the night before she left we had tickets to a show in the city so we stayed at a hotel by the airport for her early flight . So I got a me day before heading home.
She knows I underdress and wear women?s clothes like shorts that aren?t obviously fem, but she doesn?t know I fully dress. But I don?t do makeup or nails etc, either does she. We are both casual types. Also I have no chance of really passing, would be like putting lipstick on a pig.
Long denim shirt with tights. Small heel boots sweater with a padded bra I was off.
Checked out and went to local shopping centre for breakfast and shopping. Used the men?s there in a quiet part of the centre. Then to ikea. Took my time looking around. On the way out I used the ladies. One person may have seen me from behind but nothing said.
Then off to a factory outlet centre. Shopped away. Offered help in a lingerie shop by a friendly SA but nothing I really liked for the price. Sat for lunch and headed home changing at a park along the way.
I noticed a couple of glances but nothing said. I had such a great day.

docrobbysherry
06-23-2023, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a good day, Mel. I've heard Sidney is quite LGBT friendly?:thumbsup:

kimdl93
06-24-2023, 11:59 AM
Glad to hear you had an enjoyable free day.

Heather76
06-24-2023, 01:47 PM
Glad you had a nice day. Always remember - any day dressed is a good day.

alwayshave
06-24-2023, 04:28 PM
Melanie, Sounds like a great day. Too bad you didn't find anything while shopping.