PDA

View Full Version : Dress Shopping

Jackie27
07-08-2023, 10:11 AM
A couple of weeks ago I went Dress Shopping at a great little store that is owned by a gay couple. They were so welcoming as one of them is a Drag Queen, I had seen her at a Drag show and her partner struck up a conversation with me about the hose I was wearing, and he suggested that I needed to come to their store tp shop.
The picked out several dresses for me and the very first one I fell in love with. I tried on the rest of them but none of them really fit well and were not as cute as the one that I picked out first. Tonight is going to be the first night that I am going to get to wear it out as I am going to go to my favorite club that has a regular scheduled Drag shows. Can't wait to get all girlied up and go out. I'll post pictures soon of my night out.

jazmine
07-08-2023, 01:19 PM
Very kewl! Looking forward to hearing about it. :)

BLUE ORCHID
07-08-2023, 02:48 PM
Hi Jackie :daydreaming:, It is wonderful to be accepted like that,

Natalie5004
07-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Can't wait to see your look. Good job.

Christie ann
07-08-2023, 09:30 PM
I love that!
It is such a great feeling to see them start a room and write your name on the door.
I love how they will help you by getting the same dress in a different size or color. If even zipping the back.
I love how not just the SA but even other women will give constructive criticism and not in a mean way,

And, wearing it out in the world is just priceless.

alwayshave
07-09-2023, 06:14 PM
Jackie, That's fantastic. Enjoy your new dress and the show.

Sandi Beech
07-09-2023, 07:51 PM
Good for you, that sounds like my idea of having some fun.

Sandi