PDA

View Full Version : Asking a GG

allisonrn06
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Forgive me if this a repeat question,but how many of you have asked a gg where she got an item she was wearing and how did you approach the subject? I've seen girls from time time who have shoes or outfits I would like to have and wished I had the nerve to ask.

Butterfly Bill
04-14-2006, 03:22 PM
I have always just asked, "where did you get that..." If she asks why, I say I like it. But in my case they all have seen how I was dressed and it was obvious who I wanted it for. Or you can always say that you think it would be a nice gift for your [female you are in some kind of relationship with]. I have met very few women who don't like for people to notice their clothes and give them compliments.

Ms. Donna
04-14-2006, 03:28 PM
I asked a girl at work where she got a bag she was carrying. She was more than happy to share. It all depends on your relationship with them.

If you're friends, just ask her. If you're good friends and she asks "Why?" - you just might have a opportunity to share something with her. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Megan_Renee
04-14-2006, 03:34 PM
I've noticed a lot of girls just like noticed and will chat with you when you ask them where they got something... Even if you just say that it was eye-catching and you liked it, they'll probably appreciate it... Think of how you feel when someone says, "That's a nice dress you're wearing..."

Megan

A sage GG
04-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Being married to a CD I would probably spot you right away. But my compasion would tell you and give you advice on whether it would look good on you and choose which color to get it in.

DonnaT
04-14-2006, 04:43 PM
"Hi, may I ask you where you got XXXXXXXXX?"

Just ask.

Jennaie
04-14-2006, 05:58 PM
We girls all love compliments, I just tell them how cute they are and when they say thank you, I follow with, where did you get them. No problems.

Lawren
04-14-2006, 11:48 PM
Just a few nights ago a girl in my photo class was wearing a darling little tube top sun dress. I wanted sooooooooo badly to ask her where she bought it but just couldn't find the courage to do so. Oh well, my loss I guess. :bonk: :cry:

JamieTG
04-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Just recently I complimented a lady at work by saying that her perfume smelled very nice and then asked her the name of it. She was very glad to get the compliment and didn't mind at all telling me the brand.
Jamie

rachel1985
04-15-2006, 12:33 AM
Just recently I complimented a lady at work by saying that her perfume smelled very nice and then asked her the name of it. She was very glad to get the compliment and didn't mind at all telling me the brand.
Jamie

Ditto, i've asked my team leader where she got a perfume from, and she was more than happy to answer, however that is with the fact she knows i "have" a relationship anyway with a GG.

However, all of my collegues see me flicking through an Avon catalogue, and a few of them know what i'm doing, simply by knowing me.

Hope this helps.

Bev06 GG
04-15-2006, 01:48 AM
I think truth be known we'd all be very flattered.
BEVxxxx

Karren H
04-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Most of the ones I've asked were flattered that i noticed!!! Especially the ones around work. Start with a compliment then lead into asking where the bought it!!!

Love Karren

paulaN
04-15-2006, 12:58 PM
I will coment on a girls nails often.