PDA

View Full Version : Summer Femboy Look

JayBird
07-17-2023, 10:44 AM
I have only been going out en femme about 2-3.years, but this is my first summer exploring the femboy/androgynous look.I had an unexpected opportunity to drive home from seeing my family. I thought I?d be with my wife but she needed to fly back urgently. I had packed my cotton leggings, a bralette, and had a t-shirt that could go either way. I had the flip flops and pulled the bandana over my head hair (obviously no wig, and it is super hot!).

I also did have some liquid foundation, mascara, and Bert?s bees colored lip balm. I did not want to over do tbe makeup, I just wanted to cover the 5 o?clock shadow, thicken my eyelashes, and get some contrast of color on my lips. It was the first time I was out and I did want everyone to know I was a guy.

9 hour road trip, which included a shop for drinks/snacks at Walmart and I found a place to get a pedicure about half way down. Best pedicure I ever had with a lavender scrub and foot reflexology. I have had several pedicures, but only had color twice before and had to ask. This time the nail technician just brought me the color pallet.

Really amazing experience, and I will be trying for the andro look more summer for sure.

Patience
07-17-2023, 10:46 AM
Good for you.

Anything to make a 9-hour drive more appealing. Yeesh.

BrendaPDX
07-17-2023, 05:07 PM
Congratulations, sounds like a great trip. It was probably the fastest 9 hour trip ever.

bridget thronton
07-18-2023, 01:32 AM
Sounds good

alwayshave
07-18-2023, 08:24 PM
JayBird, Sounds like a great trip.

CrossKimmy
07-19-2023, 01:42 PM
I quite enjoyed going out in andro mode.