PDA

View Full Version : A very good Friday indead!!!

Karren H
04-14-2006, 03:58 PM
We'll, did it again. Fully dressed at lunch at work in the mensroom. Worked on the blonde compatible makeup and got some better results this time. Need some feedback on what else needs to be done, still not happy but getting there!!

Love Karren

more photos at - http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/kariwilde/slideshow?.dir=/fcf9&.src=ph

Julie York
04-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Can I borrow your nervous system? It knows no terror.

linnea
04-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Very cute! Pretty daring at work! I don't that think that I could do that. But you look great!

Toyah
04-14-2006, 04:14 PM
That is one foxy look hunny I like it.
PS gimme the bracelet

Julie Avery
04-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Maybe she owns the company? :cheeky:

Joy Carter
04-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Evil Kanevil has nothing on you babe !

SherriePall
04-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Karren -- There must be something in the air out in the western part of the commonwealth. Twice now you've posted pics taken on lunch at work in the bathroom. I'd be afraid I'd drop my makeup remover down the toilet!
Oh, yes, you look fantastic as always.

suzanne claire
04-14-2006, 05:58 PM
You have great courage .As always you are a beauty. ENJOY!

paulaN
04-14-2006, 06:03 PM
you look fine. the background takes a lot away. I still can't belive you are doing it in a mens room stall.

Janelle Young
04-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Karren.

There is something very wrong with this. For you to look so GOOD while having what must be the biggest pair of balls around is a mystery to me. You do look good dear.

Please don't get caught, the pictures are priceless.

Karren H
04-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks!!! It was a slow day at work, lots off for the holiday. Had a meeting in the morning and was going to do a little enfemme shopping in the afternoon but couldn't spare the time. Too much work, too little time to dress!!!!! hehehe Only had one guy come in during my adventure and luckily he didnt see my heals and nylons under the door!!!! Ended up an hour and a half but no one missed me and I wore everything except the top and the skirt under my suit for the remainder of the day!!! All in all a very productive day!!!! Have a great Easter weekend!! I have may have to go in to work over the weekend, hehehe!!!! And I am a shareholder in the company, publicaly held, NY stock exchange!!!

Love Karren

Gail Stauffer
04-14-2006, 07:14 PM
pretty daring if I may say so, got to get your dressing in sometime during the day I guess!!

Patty
04-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Luv the pics
My heart would burst from worrying about someone seeing me!!

EricaCD
04-14-2006, 07:16 PM
The blond is coming along nicely, though I will forever prefer you as a brunette. And if you ever decide to sell your smile on eBay, set the reserve price very high and PM me!

Erica

Krista Leather
04-14-2006, 07:23 PM
You look adorable...you have alot more nerve than I do...it is so nice to feel the femmine side isnt it...I love the blonde.

Ann lee
04-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Hey Hun, i bet that was so great, when i went out for halloween at work and walked for the first time, the looks was sweet, but what you did was daring and i hold my head high for you.

sky0629
04-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Sounds like fun , you look really good, all's i can say is big hooters big big hooters

jo_ann
04-14-2006, 08:25 PM
no way i could
a. get away with that at work
b. would have an hour and a half to do so

I'm very busy at my job, usually work unpaid overtime, and most of the time i'm lucky if i get a half hour.

Julie Katherine
04-14-2006, 11:03 PM
what a cute skirt...I'd love to wear one like that anytime

Zelda Noe
04-15-2006, 02:48 AM
Karren :wave2:

You got some big balls to be doin this girl!!! (Did I say "big balls" girl???) Sounds like a oxymorum...geeezz...what's a girl to do.

"You're just beggin to be caught girl"

You're so cute...one big tease...we can't help but admire you. Man, what an evening it would be going out with you.

You look cute as a blonde Karren...but I like you as a brunette better. But I know you will define this look to become real good and sexy looking.

Thanks for sharing again:thumbsup:

Karren:

How bout some nice drapes to brighten up the bathroom stall a little?:lol:

Need some feedback on what else needs to be done

Smiles, Dandy :happy: ;)

Barb Valentine
04-15-2006, 03:25 AM
Hi Karren
Beautiful as always

Karren H
04-15-2006, 07:45 AM
I actually love the auburn and the brunette hair better, also. But blonde is such fun hair and a girl can't get caught in a rut no can she? hehehe And btw, the smiles not for sale!! Took me years of mall studies and practice to discover that girls smile all the time and guys don't know how to smile!! See the before and after pics below!!! 2004 vs 2006 and less 50 pounds!

Love Karren

Karren H
04-15-2006, 08:52 AM
Karren -- There must be something in the air out in the western part of the commonwealth. Twice now you've posted pics taken on lunch at work in the bathroom. I'd be afraid I'd drop my makeup remover down the toilet!
Oh, yes, you look fantastic as always.

Hahaha Sherrie, I use only water soluable makeup! Easier for thoses quick gender changes!!! AKA - just-in-time crossdressing!! hehehe

Love Karren

MsJanessa
04-15-2006, 10:44 AM
We'll, did it again. Fully dressed at lunch at work in the mensroom. Worked on the blonde compatible makeup and got some better results this time. Need some feedback on what else needs to be done, still not happy but getting there!!

Love Karren

more photos at - http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/kariwilde/slideshow?.dir=/fcf9&.src=ph
Good job on the make up and clothes darling love the outfit, particularly the hose---but wouldnt it be more fun to get dressed, made up and go someplace other than to the men's room at work----unless you go out of the john it would get kind of boring and if you do go out of the john your co-workers may get the wrong idea of why you are there.---lol :chained: :dom:

Karren H
04-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Good job on the make up and clothes darling love the outfit, particularly the hose---but wouldnt it be more fun to get dressed, made up and go someplace other than to the men's room at work----unless you go out of the john it would get kind of boring and if you do go out of the john your co-workers may get the wrong idea of why you are there.---lol :chained: :dom:

Hehehe Yeah, but when the urge strikes............ LOL And I do get out plenty but still trying to perfect the blonde compliant makeup!!!

Love Karren

Deidra Cowen
04-15-2006, 12:34 PM
I think this is one of the coolest and funny posts ever! Wow you got guts girl...wish you lived in Atlanta cause you would be a huge hit with the Tgirls down here.

You look beautiful in those pictures btw. I am frankly stunned you can get madeup that well in a freaking bathroom stall! Takes me at the minimum 30 minutes to do my face in a mirror with all my supplies and gear at hand.

Very impressive and thanks for posting this up.

christine55
04-15-2006, 12:37 PM
I won't even bother unless I can remain enfemme for at least 4 or 5 hours.
I'll bet you get off a bit on the danger.
Hugs, Christine

samantha78
04-15-2006, 04:26 PM
You look great in both pictures! where did you ever find that skirt in the first picture??

stephanie100
04-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Love the skirt you are great as a blonde really georgeous wish i had your guts.
Steph

DawnLabelle
04-15-2006, 05:00 PM
You look great hun, but didn't you say in another thread that you worked at a coal mine????, how the hell do you get away with it!, im speechless :)

but hey, if it works for you ;)

Dawn

Karren H
04-15-2006, 09:34 PM
You look great in both pictures! where did you ever find that skirt in the first picture??

Got the skirt from Kohls, on clearence!!

Love Karren

Karren H
04-15-2006, 09:36 PM
You look great hun, but didn't you say in another thread that you worked at a coal mine????, how the hell do you get away with it!, im speechless :)

but hey, if it works for you ;)

Dawn

A coal miner, yes.. But don't work underground that often any more. Actually an engineer and travel to many of our mines and mines that are for sale!! And Karren comes always comes along for the trips!! hehehe

Love Karren

Danielle
04-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Crossdresing at work is fun:thumbsup: I also enjoy it but not like you am sure
Happy easter Hon!!U Look marvelous..keep em coming

Karren H
05-24-2006, 05:25 PM
Ok, haven't dressed in almost 5 weeks so I had a little time at lunch so back to the men's room for a little practice!!! hehehe Don't want to forget how!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/coalminerbabe/slideshow?.dir=/9326re2&.src=ph

Love Karren

michellej
05-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Thank goodness that John didn't have one of those "auto-flush" thingies! I could just imagine getting your skirt caught and...:OMG:

suzanne claire
05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
You are lovely.It does take nerve to dress in the men`s room at the office.We always appreciate your great crossdressing tales.:hugs:

melissacd
05-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Karren,

You have the most amazing style and more courage than anyone I know.

Melissa

Kate Simmons
05-24-2006, 06:27 PM

Love Karren

Well, Karr, You look like Angela Gardner as a blonde(with apologies to Angela of course). I think you look better as a brunette. Anyway, it might be okay but maybe needs a little work. I think maybe a shorter straight cut might work better. I'm being honest here for once, okay? Not everyone can wear multi hair colors and come out ahead like I can. LOL Ericka

Kate Simmons
05-24-2006, 06:34 PM
A coal miner, yes.. But don't work underground that often any more. Actually an engineer and travel to many of our mines and mines that are for sale!! And Karren comes always comes along for the trips!! hehehe

Love Karren
Believe me, this gal has it together. She can go in a coal mine and board room with equal abplomb and still wear panties in the bargain. She's a good example for us all. I'm proud to be her friend. Just don't spread that around, okay? Bad for my image. Ericka

Missy Anne's GG
05-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Karren,

You are amazing! I always have a smile on my face when I see what you've been up to! You have a great spirit!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Joanie
05-24-2006, 08:58 PM

Love Karren

Dressing in the men's room at work? You must be the Kamikaze Crossdresser!

lawnmanmo
05-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Ok, haven't dressed in almost 5 weeks so I had a little time at lunch so back to the men's room for a little practice!!! hehehe Don't want to forget how!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/coalminerbabe/slideshow?.dir=/9326re2&.src=ph

Love Karren
Dear Karren.

Always amazing and daring and you ALWAYS seem to have it all together. The pics, well they are master pieces under the situation that they were taken. I still say that you MUST put some video on this forum to really impress everyone. Your a real STAR here.

Jerry

Laurie Ann
05-24-2006, 10:03 PM
I just hope the mens room floor is clean. Good pics btw.

Karren H
05-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Thank goodness that John didn't have one of those "auto-flush" thingies! I could just imagine getting your skirt caught and...:OMG:

Had a run in with one of those in the ladies room once!! Almost sucked my skirt off me! hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
05-24-2006, 10:43 PM
You are lovely.It does take nerve to dress in the men`s room at the office.We always appreciate your great crossdressing tales.:hugs:

Karren,

You have the most amazing style and more courage than anyone I know.

Melissa

Karren,

You are amazing! I always have a smile on my face when I see what you've been up to! You have a great spirit!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Aww Thanks!! Just trying to have some fun!!

Love Karren

Karren H
05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Believe me, this gal has it together. She can go in a coal mine and board room with equal abplomb and still wear panties in the bargain. She's a good example for us all. I'm proud to be her friend. Just don't spread that around, okay? Bad for my image. Ericka

So now you have an IMAGE??? LOL Can't wait to see it someday!! And love being friends with you too, Ericka!!

Love Karren

Billijo49504
05-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Karen, I like the blonde wig, but the dark wig makes you look real to me. The blonde one looks like someone with a wig. But you pull it off great. But as I said to me, the dark hair looks like real girl to me aand my wife...BJ