PDA

View Full Version : Another Perk for me (maybe us)

Alexis Ann
04-14-2006, 04:50 PM
I have enrolled in an online college as with my job, i really dont have time to attend classes. I have discovered that when i really dont feel like studying or logging in to do some work, if i get all femmed up, i can do it! :happy:

Of course, there is a bit of the school girl look involved. So basically i sit down at my desk or table to study or work wearing a short school girl skirt, makeup and wig amongst other things. It brings out the student in me perhaps. Yet another excuse to dress up!

But anywho, i have found that this is a way to make myself knuckle down and get my degree. Of course, it helps to have an understanding wife who will let me do this. :thumbsup: It feels heavenly!

Anyone else in my shoes (heels)?

Joy Carter
04-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Could you see the add ! (dream music please) You to can learn in your spare time on line; automechanics, secretary skills, court reporting, (pull skirt down) restaurant management, day care, (freshen lipstick) travel agent, accounting, computer repair (pull thong from crack). "Yeah I can see where one could consentrate and get a lot done". LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D :D

Jennaie
04-14-2006, 05:56 PM
hmmm... I have been going to school online for the last 2 years. Why did I not think of wearing a schoolgirl outfit? I always love to get dressed and do my schoolwork online. It makes the homework so much more pleasant. I have one year to go and done.

Rachel Morley
04-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi Alexis,

What a totally cool idea! I can totally see, and relate, how being dressed as a school girl might help in your studying. It gets you in the mood :) I guess the same principle would apply for a French maid and cleaning the house. :happy:

If I understand you right, you say you have an understanding wife who allows this. That's fabulous, only problem is.... now that it helps you study, there's no excuse to be anything other than an "A student" :happy: