PDA

View Full Version : Kinda bummed right now......

JanelleinNylons
11-06-2004, 04:25 AM
Hey Girls, just got home from being stood up......sorta. Here's the story.....

I have this ex girlfriend "Cindi" that I chat with from time to time about this and that, we broke up a few years ago but remained friends and we would hang out from time to time, anyways I havnt heard from her in like a few months and just a few days ago she called me and we just chatted and caught up with each other. I never told her about my CDing when we were going out( to shy about it back then) but anyways now I feel more comfortable about it and so the conversation steered towards what we each did for halloween and of course I brought up the subject of Me dressing up as a woman and after a few chuckles she seemed really cool with it and even a bit curious about it and I was like oh hell yes lol. but didnt let on too much of course, so anyways I called her earlier tonight and she was in LA but was coming back down and one thing led to another and of course I brought up the subject of me dressing up again and she straight out said " I wonder what you would look like with some makeup on." . Well right then my heart started pounding and I said maybe we should find out, with a nervous laugh of course. then I ask her " how good are you at putting on makeup on someone else?" she's all " ive always helped my girlfriends with thier makeup, so I'm sure I could help make you look pretty too" with a giggle. Well girls I cant begin to tell you how shaky I was getting from excitement, but I kept it cool and just smooth and we made plans to hook up later and have a makeover sesion.

So anyways here I am, sitting here, "Cindi" never called , I tried to call her cell but all I got was voice mail, and have no idea why she didnt call. I mean I was sitting here for like 2 hours all excited and anxious, thinking about all the possiblilties and what not , now Im wondering if maybe I was pushing it a little too much, although she seemed into it , just dont know.....Any of you other girls had a simular experience?

thankyou, Janelle

babe4life
11-06-2004, 04:43 AM
Hi Janelle,

Sorry to hear about the situation. But hang in there. Maybe there is a hiccup somewhere and she is still trying to get there. Good luck!

Love,
Vicky