PDA

View Full Version : Barbie and dancing!

Sherry Ann Evans
08-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Last week I met up with another local CD. We wore pink and went to see Barbie. :) It was so great just being two women out to the movies! Even on the popcorn line, it felt so natural. Then we changed in the car and put on sexier outfits. I wore black shiny faux leather pants and a green sequined top. She wore a gray dress. We went to a gay bar and danced all night. It was so much fun to have a girls night out!

Emily in the south
08-05-2023, 05:29 PM
That is so nice to have a friend you can do a night out like that Sherry Anne. I would love to have someone fairly close to do that with.

Sounded like a super great girls night out! Good for you. Next time, a few pictures would be very nice.

Emily

docrobbysherry
08-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Now, imagine a week of that, Sherry. Only instead of ONE T girl friend there r a 100!:hugs:

That's what WildSide and DLV in Vegas r like!:battingeyelashes:

Sherry Ann Evans
08-05-2023, 10:23 PM
What are the similarities/differences, or pros/cons, of those two events?

Emily in the south
08-06-2023, 05:49 AM
I know nothing about those two events except that they both large tg / cd get togethers that take place in Las Vegas, an easy drive for Doc I am guessing.

The only downside to both is the not insignificant expense of spending a week there and possibly arranging the time off. Easier for some than others.

Emily

alwayshave
08-06-2023, 06:17 AM
Sherry, That's wonderful. I'm glad you had a GNO.

Sandi Beech
08-06-2023, 06:56 AM
Sounds like you had a great time : )

Sandi