PDA

View Full Version : Minor indulgences

Bea_
08-27-2023, 08:42 AM
i got up before my wife this morning and fixed myself a cup of coffee in my favorite fine porcelain cup with a delicate pink rose print. Before I sat down to enjoy my coffee, I decided to add to the indulgence by putting on some discreet pink lip balm.

Now I'm sitting here in a pair of black leggings and a deep v casual top, my hair falling over my shoulders and enjoying my coffee. The added indulgence of the lip gloss on the brim of my cup makes it that much more special.

Does anyone else have little indulgent rituals?

docrobbysherry
08-27-2023, 01:55 PM
Back in the day when I only dressed at home? In the morning I always loved seeing my wine glasses with lipstick marks on them after a dressing session the nite before!:o

Now, those lipstick marked glasses r always left in the club or bar I visited!:sad:

Shannon Lace
08-27-2023, 03:39 PM
After my wife leaves for work in the morning I do my hair and makeup. I then take my coffee and cigarettes out on the back deck. But before drinking and smoking I put on my favorite shade of lipstick. Usually red. I enjoy seeing my lips on my cup and cigarette.

agapoula19
08-27-2023, 06:43 PM
My biggest indulgence happened today, when I ordered my first dress! :battingeyelashes: