PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor brought a bottle over

Glenda
04-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Hey girls.........I know that more of us than not are in the closet. JUst wanted to let you know that sometimes our neighbors don't really mind the fact that we are crossdressers. I don't try to hide from my neighbors. Tonight I received a call from one of them. "Hey, do you mind if I come over?"

I said, "Come on over." He arrived with a bottle and a need to converse. If they know you and know about you.........be the way you always are. It doesn't matter how you're dressed.

Barb Valentine
04-15-2006, 12:29 AM
Good for you

JuliaG
04-15-2006, 03:16 AM
Hi Glenda

There is hope for us and it does not really matter what we are and how we dress as long as we are a nice person and most people can see that, even if some do not admit that.
I think you got great neighbor, actually its more a challenge for him or her than for you and me, as we already know, for them its new territory and probably very scary.

I admire your courage stepping out so close to home!:yrtw:

Love
Julia

Shelly Preston
04-15-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Glenda

Nice to know you neighbour does not worry about how you are dressed
It would make me thinking why they came over, was it because you were dressed ?????

Glenda
04-15-2006, 08:12 AM
No, he didn't know whether I was dressed or not when he called. His wife recently learned she had breast cancer and he came over to thank me for giving her emotional support, celebrate his getting a new barbeque pit and to share a drink with a buddy. Or should I say buddie?

I just wanted to share the fact that people can and will accept many of us who like to dress en femme. Of course, its easier for me than many of you because I live in an urban area.

kim in n.c.
04-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Good for you,Glinda. With friends like you representing us we cant go wrong:thumbsup:
Now for the important question. "What was in that bottle"?

Sam-antha
04-15-2006, 09:09 AM
It is nice not to have to be afraid of your neighbour and it is nice to have a nice neighbour who tolerates and possibly understands.